F҉E҉A҉T҉U҉R҉E҉ Factions!! STAFF NEEDED!!

Culebras's Avatar Culebras3/31/15 4:03 pm
4/3/2015 11:47 am
XxStormcrafterxX's Avatar XxStormcrafterxX
Hello there people of PMC! , Almodi here, proud owner of Feature Factions! Today I bring to you the OFFICIAL Feature Factions Staff Recruiting Post on PMC.

We are in 1.7.9 due of some plugins

SERVER IP: 23.252.117.34:26660

Click to reveal
Things you need to know:​
-You will be expected to follow the server's rules at all times, as well as enforcing them to the players.​
-You must have previous experience in moderating servers, and have experience with moderation commands.​
-You will use the program 'Skype' in order for team communication.​
We'd prefer it if you were over 13 years old, however this is not required.​
-Your activity as a staff member will be monitored closely, and if your performance is unsatisfactory you will be punished accordingly.​

Click to reveal
Application Format:

-Your Username:
-Your Rank:
-Your Age (Don't lie, we'll know):
-Your timezone:
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? (Be honest.):
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?:
-Why do you want to become staff?:
-Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.:
-Do you have any past experience in moderation?:
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?:
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.:
-Have you got anything else to add?:

Good luck!​
Culebras
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/03/2015 11:47 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxStormcrafterxX
-Your Username: falseConfig
-Your Rank: Hoping for Mod
-Your Age (Don't lie, we'll know): 15 close to 16
-Your timezone: CST
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? (Be honest.): No
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?: I can bring a nice outgoing person who wants to help in any way he can.
-Why do you want to become staff?: I just want to help your server out and becoming a moderator will help me achieve that.
-Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.: Because I don't want mod just to have it or for the power, I want it just to help out the community.
-Do you have any past experience in moderation?: I have some experience in moderation and even some in administration but I believe I am skilled enough to handle this job.
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?:I will be available anytime there isn't school.
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.:Currently, no.
-Have you got anything else to add?:I really hope that you think I am capable of being a moderator and even if I am not chosen, I'll try to check out the server.
04/03/2015 11:11 am
Level 1 : New Miner
+_+-Devastater-+_+
-Your Username:XxDEVASTATERxX
-Your Age (Don't lie, we'll know):14
-Your timezone:ET
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? (Be honest.):Yes, for spamming
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?:Loyalty and Creativity
-Why do you want to become staff?:I am a very Helpful person, i like to help people.
I also like to build.
-Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.:Im very creative and trustworthy.
-Do you have any past experience in moderation?:Yes i used to run my own server but i had to shut it down because i couldnt pay for it and i was also staff on some servers
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?:1 to 2 maybe more
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.:i might be moving soon im not sure
-Have you got anything else to add?:Nope.
04/01/2015 10:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joemackdan
-Your Username:
Bigbailey02
-Your Rank:
Member, Hoping to become Mod
-Your timezone:
ET
No I have not
I am Loyal, Trustworthy, and Mature
Because I really like helping servers and being staff
Because I am a Mature person, and im also really good at being a leader and monitoring stuff
Yes, I was an admin on Arkham for quite a while
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?:
I will be able to be on for most weekdays from 4 P.M. to 9 P.M.
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.:
Not really, maybe a couple of holidays or stuff like that
I really hope you consider me as becoming staff and I thank you for reading this application
04/01/2015 7:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
xawesome1234
-Your Username: Xawesome1234
-Your Rank: Default
-Your Age 14
-Your timezone: EST
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? Yes for spamming chat
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?Helpfull and Happiness
-Why do you want to become staff?: Because i want to help people and watch this server change a and grow.
-Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.: Because i was staff on another server and i have experience and know how the server works.
-Do you have any past experience in moderation?: yes
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?: 3:00pm- !0:00 u know my time zone
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.: nope
-Have you got anything else to add: hi
04/01/2015 7:32 pm
CannedTable61
-Your Username: CannedTable60
-Your Rank: Mod or Admin
-Your Age (Don't lie, we'll know): 14
-Your timezone: Eastern Standard
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? (Be honest.): Yes
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?: I can bring a lot of joy and happiness and bring people into your community.
-Why do you want to become staff?: I think I have what it would take in my experinse of being staff on other servers I think I am well fit for this kind of server. I can tell if someone is hacking cause Ive been staff on a ton of pvp servers.
-Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.: I can do a lot of things that normal people can not do.
-Do you have any past experience in moderation?: ALOT
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?: 2 hours to 4 hours
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.: my sports might inerter
-Have you got anything else to add?: I like this server alot
04/01/2015 7:22 pm
jonathanj1059
-Your Username: Jonathanj1059
-Your Rank: Builder
-Your Age (Don't lie, we'll know): 12
-Your timezone: Mountain Time Zone
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? (Be honest.): Yes
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?: I belive ill bring qualities in becase im a good builder and think i can help alot with building a spawn
-Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff to help building and be a good builder always being on
-Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.: You should consider me over other applacaints becase im awesome at building built my own spawn on my server and love building
-Do you have any past experience in moderation?: Yes I have been mod on some servers and have my own server
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?: i can contribute about 5 hours a day to this server. An im on about 7 hours a day
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.: School and Choir and baseball
-Have you got anything else to add?: Nope just hope i get Builder
04/01/2015 4:46 pm
Culebras
1 Mod Position and 3 Builders for Hire!!
04/01/2015 2:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
JricePlayzHD
-Your Username:
jrice8506
-Your Rank:
Default, Would like Server Manager/Dev
-Your timezone:
EST
Sadly yes
Happiness, Loyalty
I would like to see a community grow for a chance, and I would like to think that I helped it grow. I would also like to share my knowledge with the staff.
I should be considered because of my knowledge. I am learning HTML, PHP, C#, C++, Javascript, and LUA. I have ran two unsuccessful networks, and I would like to recreate one. I know alot of plugins that could enhance factions, as I have made 10+ faction servers. I also know some web design that could come in handy. I also stream and record.
Yes I do.
M-T 4-7:30 F 2-Mid S-S 7-10 Around 5+ hours daily
Nope, I work at 8-10 PM EST
-Have you got anything else to add:
Hello!
04/01/2015 1:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ShadowwGaming
-Your Username:SergentShadowYT
-Your Rank:Default I wish to have Dev though
-Your Age (Don't lie, we'll know):14
-Your timezone:EST
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? (Be honest.):no
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?:some quality are honesty, maturity, and meanness. The reasons are you have to be honest to be staff because
-Why do you want to become staff?:I want to become staff because I love factions and i can help your server become a great factions server with legitimate staff and players. I also want to help create ranks and cool new features like pvp arenas with ranked titles and mystery crates that can kill you, or give you op gear.
-Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.: I know how to config plugins and I know how to make a simple one. Unlike other people I dont boast about all my staff experiances i keep it simple but detailed. I also enjoy to teach other ranks how to do cool commands and color formats. I would also like to be considered because I know how to run almost every command with groupmanager, so instead of developer I could be considered as rank manager which basically makes ranks and is in charge of donations and complaints.
-Do you have any past experience in moderation?:Very much so! (My own server)(Moncraft(Mod))
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?:I can contribute 4 hours on weekends (More) and 1-2 hours on weekdays, hopefully more once school gets off
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.: School, and sometimes on saturdays I leave to go places.
-Have you got anything else to add?: I am trying to start a youTube, thus my name.
04/01/2015 2:11 pm
Culebras
Congrats, you are accepted see you in the server
04/01/2015 12:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
KlovinSketches
Your Username: SergeantWaffle
-Your Rank: Any
-Your Age (Don't lie, we'll know): 15
-Your timezone: PST
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? (Be honest.): Yes, once, owner did not like me. ( No idea why).
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?: I can bring many different qualities. I am familiar with all commands of minecraft and staffing. I have owned a few servers before and know all about plugins. I love seeing and helping a community grow.
Why you Deserve this position? (Must Be at least a paragraph) - I feel I deserve this position because I really just love helping out the community. I feel I could make this community just unique in its own ways. I feel as if I must attend to any players asking for help even though higher authority are the ones who enforce this task. I also act mature enough for my age. I have had so much experience in this position and would like to be assigned to this job. I want to put all my gaming time into supporting this server. Just recently I created a youtube channel to start uploading minecraft videos. I am extremely familiar with all the commands, rules, etc... of being a moderator and want to help with the growth of this community, making it bigger than before. I hope you agree. Thanks!
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?: During the week 4 to 5 hours after school and track practice. Weekends all the time.
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.: Nothing stops me. School and sports I can manage and get by.

-Have you got anything else to add?: Thanks for the opportunity!
04/01/2015 1:19 pm
Culebras
Declined sorry
04/01/2015 11:55 am
Level 20 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Your Username: AwesomeDino04
-Your Rank: Admin
-Your Age (Don't lie, we'll know): 16
-Your timezone: GMT
-Have you ever been banned on a server before? (Be honest.): Yes but its a "glitch" I was on a server, I left and then it said I was banned but the owner said it was a glitch. well its most likley NOT
-What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?: I can bring a Commanderish thing so that all ranks below me will always follow orders even if they dont want to, if they fail at something like banning their best friend I will have to do it myself. I also will be a role model to those who also want to apply.
-Why do you want to become staff?: I have been on many servers and they ALL need perfecting. I think I could probobly change the server up a little, make it more fun than it probobly is, but most of all make sure Griefers are put into jail and brought to justice
-Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.: Because I am unique, I am not one of those people who are like: DONT DO THAT BECAUSE bla bla bla, I will accept Every decision staff make, even if its a demotion.I will not rage and hack the server like other idiots.
-Do you have any past experience in moderation?: I have been co owners of Bendcraft and Legacy Craft. Both closed. search them up. I am an admin on WaffleGames, Former Mod on TEN.
-What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?: 2-4 hours on school days but on non school days maybe 4-7 hours.
-Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next few months.: Yes. on the 9th of april till the 12th I am visiting my cousins. so dont ban me if im not active in the period of those days.
-Have you got anything else to add?: Yea, I will test commands so dont ban me if I accidently stop the server, I did that when I was trying to stop /halt. I accidently did /stop instead of /stophalt which I thought the command was
04/01/2015 12:15 pm
Culebras
Accepted I hope a lot of you c:
04/01/2015 10:54 am
Culebras
Bump
03/31/2015 5:33 pm
DekelBehrooz
-Your Username:
Donald_Cerrone
-Your Rank:
Mod or Admin
-Timezone:
ET
-Have you ever been banned?:
Never been banned
-Qualities:
Loyalty
-Why do you want to be staff?:
I want to become staff because I like helping people.
-Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
Because I've ran my own server before. Although it wasn't successful I have some experience. I'm also very loyal.
-Past experience:
I've been mod/admin in 3 other servers that never had more than 10 people online at once, in other words i've never been staff in a big server.
-Availability:
I have school 8-3 during the week but other than that I spend my time in minecraft.
I never had a mic, but I plan on getting one soon.
03/31/2015 5:45 pm
Culebras
Accepted for mod, congrats
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome