Factions Yes or no

loganjack114's Avatar loganjack11410/29/14 10:20 pm
11/9/2014 8:44 pm
The_Big_Dish's Avatar The_Big_Dish
What don't you like about the Faction Plugin?
What would you like to see in upcoming Faction Plugin updates?
loganjack114
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/09/2014 8:44 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
Don't care for them. I don't often play on servers with pvp/griefing which most factions have.
11/09/2014 8:11 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Nbrandwine
The mass usage is what makes it annoying, but what really gets me is how the servers that use it don't give two craps to customize it in any way, shape or form except adding points to their own OP-Faction or changing titles/names.

I don't blame them, though.
10/30/2014 10:13 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
FOPSystems
Factions are over used. If I wanted to play a server with factions, I'd play one purely for factions. I'd say be creative, and explore your own plugins! Truly do wish you luck
10/30/2014 4:22 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
CascadianX
I am a fan of Factions, the older one with faction chat and alliance chat, but then again I also love the current factions update with Massivecore, from http://www.massivecraft.com/ because it really sets high standards and gives a lot of ideas on how you can mess around with the factions variables and make it a whole another thing no one else has used
10/30/2014 3:42 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
When I hear factions, I scream on the inside.
10/30/2014 3:40 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
phase
No, it is way too over used, and it's just not fun anymore. Survival Minecraft really isn't fun to me anymore either...
10/30/2014 9:47 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
Skaldas
That's like playing garry's mod and saying "No, TTT is way to over used." -- Factions is gunna be apart of the minecraft community for a long long time.

I'd like factions more if there were servers that had set PVP areas.
10/30/2014 3:28 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I don't like playing on servers with open world PvP, so I avoid Factions servers. Even if the server is just using Factions as land protection for groups and to have their group stats public and whatnot, Factions attracts people who are often looking for open world, factions PvP, which breeds chaos and negativity. For that reason, I won't play on servers or networks that use the plugin, regardless of if PvP is on or off.
10/29/2014 11:53 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
I barely know what Factions is.
10/30/2014 12:40 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
ErikJack
10/29/2014 11:47 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
mr_T Creations
funny bunnyAs long as factions is fun, I enjoy it. I don't, however, like people who take it seriously and ruin the gameplay.

Too seriously*
The way you said it made me just think of a bunch of hippies not caring 8-bit and just peacefully saying "Whatever dude." then going and building another pacifistic base that they dont care at all about.

Thanks for the grammar.

Anyways, that is not what I meant. What I mean is that I don't like people who use "grief" clients, or take advantage of newer players. Your version does sound fun for me though.
10/29/2014 10:39 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
Schwerpunkt_
funny bunnyAs long as factions is fun, I enjoy it. I don't, however, like people who take it seriously and ruin the gameplay.

Too seriously*
The way you said it made me just think of a bunch of hippies not caring 8-bit and just peacefully saying "Whatever dude." then going and building another pacifistic base that they dont care at all about.
10/29/2014 10:36 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
As long as factions is fun, I enjoy it. I don't, however, like people who take it too seriously and ruin the gameplay.
10/29/2014 10:34 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
The people that use it, and how much it's used.

Other than that, I love Factions.

I wouldn't mind seeing things such as a specialized shop module for selling special raiding equipment, such as pre-built TNT Cannons and the ability to "pick locks" on chests, for a price. The currency could be your Power Level, or something totally different altogether.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome