[Idea] a Fair Server with NO DONATOR RANKS!

10HeartsAdmin's Avatar 10HeartsAdmin5/9/15 3:17 pm
1 emeralds 10.4k 216
1/30/2016 7:11 pm
10HeartsAdmin's Avatar 10HeartsAdmin

Original Post:
Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this forum post. My name is Malvagio87 and I am the owner of the 10 Hearts server which was created in early 2011. Like many servers we offered donation ranks to support the server costs. Even though we tried our best to keep the donation ranks balanced so that all players had the same opportunities, these ranks slowly became OP and unbalanced the game. In late 2014 due to personal reasons and hating what the server had turned into I decided to close it. Now after giving it a lot of thought I decided to reopen 10 Hearts as a FREE TO PLAY / Fair Play server.

The reason I decided to reopen the server was because I wanted to start playing Minecraft again, but every server I went on to had OP ranks that completely unbalanced the game and if you didn’t pay them then you wouldn’t have any chance at winning. So I thought to myself why not recreate 10Hearts as a completely “donator rank” free server where players could choose to donate if they wanted to and if they did then receive no special perks, permissions, or gear. I knew going in that this would not be a fast process and would take time, but since I am at a point in my life where I can support the server costs for a few months I was willing to see if the server grows in popularity at my own expense. Therefore, I then began to develop the server getting a dedicated server from OVH and not some cheap VPS or shared hosting Minecraft server like many Minecraft servers on PMC are today. I have always hated servers that lag and have made sure that any server I host would not. I then decided to create this Forum Topic to see how players would react to a server idea like this and to get input from the PMC members. I very much wanted the server to be driven by the community because they are the ones playing on it. I also did not want to offer the same playstyle you can get anywhere else, but instead try and offer my own unique twist on traditional Factions PvP servers. Below you will see a brief description of the server and hopefully if this FREE TO PLAY / Fair Play idea works then I will be able to grow the 10 Hearts Community and add additional servers to it. Also please vote in the poll and if you vote no then please explain why you voted that way. Also please post any questions or comments that you may have that you feel would benefit to this topic of conversation.

Updated Information:
7 Months later after a bunch of research and time spent designing a server (described below) we have decided to release our first Donation Free Server. Unfortunately, we aren't sure how viable it is going to be without producing a source of revenue somehow. The minecraft server hosting has changed alot in the almost 2 years since I last ran a server with the addition to paid for / premium plugins and the wide range of "minecraft server hosting" companies offering cheap and bad "servers" to anyone willing to pay them thus flooding PMC with under performing and not well managed servers. We have decided to use a server from OVH.com that costs us $80 a month which is a cost we are willing to incur monthly. However, the need to advertise is alot higher than it used to be and there in lies the reason for needing a revenue source. Therefore, we are currently a FREE TO PLAY server, but i'm not sure how much longer we are going to be one if our player count doesnt start to rise.

Below you will see an explanation of the first server we have released. More servers are in the pipeling but our main focus at first is going to be this DTR Factions server.

THE SERVER OFFICIALLY RE-RE-OPENED TODAY 1/30/16 AT 12PM EST.

Server Overview:

10 Hearts has always been a Factions based PvP and Raiding server. With the revival of 10 Hearts we have decided to take a slightly different path than our usual factions’ style and that is to use the HCFactions plugin instead of the normal factions’ plugin. What this means is instead of power level being the main thing to worry about it is now DTR which stands for Death to Raidable. What this means is if your DTR goes below 0 it makes your faction susceptible to being raided and edited. Even though we are using HCFactions we will not be implementing the ban on death like most Hardcore servers. We don’t want to be a Hardcore server, but instead want to be a realistic styled server that makes the game more difficult in other ways without preventing players from being able to play. That being said we have disabled a majority of the normal teleportation abilities like /spawn /home and /tpa We believe this takes away from random encounters and thus provides an easier way to avoid pvp. The reason we disabled tpa is because we want players to go out and adventure on their own as a group or team and not just send one person out and have their friends tp to them. However, we ARE allowing the use of /f home and /f sethome. We believe you should be able to teleport back to your factions’ home. To make traveling a little easier and centralized we have added a server wide rail system which is described below. Furthermore we have disabled TnT block damage as we find it unnecessary and it causes new people and new factions to quit faster when older more established factions destroy their bases. A majority of the above may change based on player preferences, but this is how we have decided to start the server off. Finally I would love to make the server as balanced as possible to give the game the most pure skill based play as possible. Unfortunately due to the costs it takes to advertise and run a server, we will be creating donation based ranks in the future. We will do our best to not make these ranks unbalance the game, however, we need to provide incentives for players to donate to keep the server running.

The Map:

Spawn contains:

Player Shops where players can trade Emeralds with Villagers for items

Fishing Pier with access to a Fishing Rod on a 10min CD

Cow Farm for leather and food

KoTH information (KoTH will be disabled until peak player times are better known to prevent players winning KoTH without having to fight)

Crates for rewards from KoTH and other various events

A Donator Only Section including some fun things as a thank you for helping support the server

Spawn is a 6x6 chunk SafeZone surrounded by a 25x25 WarZone

Four roads going out in the cardinal directions to the end of the radius of the map (5,000 block radius)

A Central Rail Station, built by ParkThePenguin, that connects to all of the other stations

The rail and system:

The server has a build protected rail system going through it. This rail system is designed to allow for faster travel since teleporting is disabled on the server. (Except for /f home)

The rail system is centered at spawn and goes out along the four cardinal directions

At 2000 and 4000 in every direction there is another rail station

These stations then go out in the cardinal directions creating two more big squares

Here is a Diagram explaining the rail system

The dotted lines indicate the world border

The black lines indicate the rail and road system

The yellow boxes indicate the rail stations

The red box indicates the spawn warzone which goes out to about 400 x 400

The green box indicates the central station at spawn

End Portals and Nether Portals

End Portals can be found at the 2000 x 2000 corner stations

Nether Portals

Players can create there own nether portals like in vanilla. However, you will always come out of the same nether portal you came in. There will not

DTR Factions Information:

Max DTR is 10 regardless of number of members

Max claimed land is 30 chunks, each member grants 6 chunks. Anything over 5 members will still only grant 30 chunks

Max Faction Members is 20 players

You are only allowed 1 ally

You are not allowed to truce

DTR Freeze is set to 30 minutes. What this means is you are unable to regen DTR for 30 minutes from the last death of a faction member

DTR Regen is set to .01 DTR per member per minute

Solo Factions will have a Max of 6 Land and a DTR of 1.01

Faction Scoreboard looks like this: (we may add or remove stuff from it based on players requests)

Player Name Tags

GREEN means they are in your faction

RED means they are an enemy of your faction

and PURPLE means they are an ally of your faction

The Kit:

Protection: 2 (other protections like projectile, fire, blast have been disabled)

Sharpness: 2

Fire Aspect: 1

Power: 5

Flame: 2

Higher levels of protection, sharpness, and fire aspect are obtainable through crates from events

Knockback and Punch have been disabled but are obtainable through crates and events

Potions:

Strength, Regen, and Invisibility have all been disabled

Economy, Chest Shops, and Chest Locking/Protections:

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO >>> https://youtu.be/2ExUyau0SNc

Economy:

The economy of the server is based on emeralds, therefore, native villager trading has been disabled. The reason we chose emeralds is because we want everything to be able to be raided including your money and if we made it virtual like most servers then it could never be touched.

There are two ways to be able to pay for items from shops

Villagers at spawn REQUIRE you to have the emeralds on hand to trade them

Chest shops created by MEMBERS either require you to have the emeralds on hand or in a vault

To create a vault place a chest down, place a sign on the chest, and then write the word [Vault] on the first line of the sign. This will create the vault for you

Chest Shops:

Chest shops can be created by anyone MEMBER Rank or above

To create a shop simply place a chest down and put a sign on it

Leave the first line blank

Second line equals quantity you are selling

Third line is the number of emeralds

Fourth line is the item name/number

Chest Locking/Protections:

Natively the only chest protections are via the HCFactions Plugin. What this means is if you place a chest within your faction land (and your DTR is above 0), only you and your faction members can open the chest. Therefore, when you create shops or a vault, placing them within faction land will allow any faction member to open the chest. As some people may not like this feature we will implement the locking of chests for those that choose to donate. This adds a second level of protection to your chests where you can allow who you want to be able to access them. HOWEVER, this only protects your chests as long as your DTR of your faction is above 0. If for any reason your factions DTR drops below 0, all of the locked chests within that factions land will become unlocked making them raid able, just like they should be. You will be notified of this happening and if you want to protect them again you will need to go relock them.

McMMO:

I have always been a fan of McMMO and have implemented it on the server again. However, as in the previous revision I have decided to remove the PvP elements of the plugin as we find them to be too overpowered. This leaves the PvE elements of McMMO in tact to make the mundane gathering tasks take a little bit less time and to allow for Repairs to be somewhat easier.

Enderchests:

Ever since ender chests were implemented into the game I have disliked them. However, we have decided to not remove them, but to alter them instead.

Visitor Rank will not have access to Enderchests at all.

Members will have access to enderchests but they will only be 9 slots

Donators will have access to enderchests and will have access to more slots based on their donation

Combat Tag and Combat Logging:

Combat tag is enabled for 30 seconds after each time a player takes damage. During this time you can’t teleport or log out. Logging out will make a placeholder npc take your place which can be attacked and killed. Trying to use spawn protections to avoid pvp won’t work as a barrier will be put up to prevent you from entering any safezone while combat tagged.
10HeartsAdmin
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2016 6:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sirvulture
Love the style of raiding on this server, also able to build nice structures not just obsidian skybases with water and slabs.
01/30/2016 7:11 pm
10HeartsAdmin
Yea with DTR 1 chunk sky bases are a thing of the past. It allows you to actually build beautiful looking towns/bases
01/30/2016 6:30 pm
10HeartsAdmin
hello everyone, I just posted a long update to the server for anyone that is interested in learning more about it.

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this thread and helped mold the server into what we have made it.

hope to see you on the server.

Sincerely,
Malvagio87
01/07/2016 10:42 pm
10HeartsAdmin

New LOGO!
07/29/2015 8:18 am
10HeartsAdmin
Almost at 7500 Views!
07/27/2015 11:38 am
10HeartsAdmin
I wish the 151 players that voted yes would all come play on the server lol
07/25/2015 1:31 pm
Morombe
I'm enjoying what I've seen and experienced so far. Learning the depth of the plugins takes some time, but overall the construct looks promising!
07/25/2015 1:42 pm
10HeartsAdmin
Thanks!

The server is definitely getting there, I love how unique it is compared to everything else out there. It just requires smart people to play here which is hard to come by lol
07/25/2015 1:25 pm
10HeartsAdmin
-snip-
07/24/2015 10:18 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
Currently on the server, already a blast!

And a good place to mine birch wood for 2 hours straight, because birch wood is life, birch wood is love
07/24/2015 11:00 pm
10HeartsAdmin
Thanks Hassan
07/24/2015 5:32 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
That's a massive list of updates. Thanks, OP, keep it up.
07/24/2015 10:02 pm
10HeartsAdmin
Thanks snowyfix, we are actively developing the server as much as we can since we want it to survive.
07/24/2015 4:00 pm
10HeartsAdmin
So I just made a bunch of changes to the server including:

Warmups have been reduced from 7 second to 5 seconds
Cooldowns have been reduced from 30 seconds to 10 seconds
/market has been implemented as a shortcut to /warp market
A Youtubers Rank has been created. All it has is a special prefix in chat [YT]
Enderpearl Cooldown has been removed completely
Changed new users first join message
Changed MOTD
Added the /deposit command to deposit money to your faction instead of having to do /f money deposit amount
Disabled Lava Placement inside enemy factions, any ways to try and get around this could lead into a ban.
“Factions” will be deemed offline 30 minutes after the last player has logged off of the faction. This means that after 30 minutes, no one can raid the land and it is completely protected.
Anti Looting protection has been increased from 15 seconds to 30 seconds
Herochat Server Prefix is now [KGDM} instead of [FAC]
Resets of “THE END” will be implemented shortly. The plan is to reset the end on the weekends to increase playtime then.
Item Chat Display is still being worked on. It can be used by typing #hand in chat while holding the item. This can currently only be done when you are in /public chat.
Item Exchange has been implemented so players could make player shops. More will come of this in another update where I will take the time to explain how it works
Juke Alert has been installed since the beginning, however, not sure anyone is actually using it.
In mcMMO Mining and Taming have been made easier to level
Withers and Ender Dragons now have a 100% chance to drop a Legendary Item
There is a 25% chance an Item will drop, a 20% chance a gem will drop, and a 20% chance an artifact will drop. 10 Hearts Research books can only be obtained through voting.
The Beta version of the Paths Plugin has been installed. A separate post will be made in regards to that.
Changed the display Title when joining the server
Working on Names Next to and below names in game to reflect Faction Name and Path Choice.
07/23/2015 4:14 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
Skaldas
*notices that this thread was once old and is still going*

*Pulls out thread killing machine gun*

Pew pew
07/24/2015 9:06 am
10HeartsAdmin
Yea it is slowly dying, however, i did completely revamp the original servers idea so hopefully that drives some conversation
07/22/2015 3:26 pm
10HeartsAdmin
so here is a HUGE UPDATE on the server front

For those of you interested in an EXTREMELY BRIEF background of the server.
Click to reveal
- Server opened in 2011 as an original Factions PVP server and was successful.
- Closed server in 2014 because I hated what factions turned into and the lack of skill involved.
- May 2015 I wanted to start playing MC again but couldn’t find a server I liked and NONE that were not PAY TO WIN.
- June 2015 I started development on the civilization based server around the factions plugin.
- July 10 2015 opened the server to the public.

THE IDEA

So here is my idea and I would love for everyone to give their opinions.

I play on both PvE and PvP servers. On PvE I love the community, helpfulness, and amazing builds on these servers, however, there is no risk involved in them and after playing on one for about 2-3 weeks i get bored and it becomes like an annoying creative server. On PvP I love the thrill of chasing people down and PvPing in the open, raiding bases and stealing items. To me the adrenaline pumps and it is awesome, but the builds are always so bland, a majority of people build underground to avoid detection, and it just winds up looking terrible. So I thought to myself, how amazing would it be to be able to make a PvEvP type server that allows for both playstyles to flourish.

I also decided to make it a Donation Rank Free server which means you cant PAY TO WIN like most servers. All members are given the same perks and permissions to create a fair and fun place to play.

What I want this server to become is one that allows for players to build amazing towns/kingdoms, and to protect their land from enemy intruders. A real Civilization Based server. Currently still being developed is a plugin that would allow a player to choose a PATH (either CITIZEN or SOLDIER).

The CITIZEN PATH would be the equivalent of PvE. It would protect the player from being attacked as long as they were within the border of their land, leaving the border would make them susceptible to being attacked just like it would in medieval times. CITIZENS would be unable to PvP at all and would be unable to edit opposing kingdoms terrain.

The SOLDIER PATH would be the equivalent of PvP. These players would be able to attack and pillage other players. They would have to be the ones defend the kingdom and the ones to go pillage other kingdoms. SOLDIERS would be unable to attack CITIZENS of opposing kingdoms inside the opposing kingdoms land.

Players could switch between PATHS if they so choose, however, it would take 10 minutes before a SOLDIER could become a CITIZEN and vice versa. This would be to prevent players from protecting themselves to avoid PvP.

To handle “Land Claiming” for kingdoms/cities/towns I plan to use the Factions Plugin. Despite many people disliking faction it can be very well manipulated to suit the needs of the server. For those of you familiar with Factions, I would disable Power Loss/Gain and give every player a base level of 10. Along with the ability to claim opposing "factions" land. Therefore, each player could claim up to 10 land for their kingdoms/cities/towns and wouldnt have to worry about it being take onver by another player, but it still could be pillaged. This claimed land would not be protected like Factions normally protects land. Opposing players could still enter the land and edit it as if it was normal land. However, each time a player either places or destroys a block inside an opposing players land they would lose 4 Hearts/Health. On top of that players would be able to REINFORCE their builds with REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS thus making it hard to grief/break placed blocks. For instance if you reinforce a block with smooth stone you would have to then break that block 25 times before it would actually break. Finally there would be a set list of blocks you couldn’t place and couldn’t break anytime within a kingdom/city/town along with OFFLINE protection which would prevent any edits from being made within your land 30 minutes after the last player of your kingdom/city/town logged off.

The server would also have multiple other plugins as well including:
Click to reveal
CITADEL & NAMELAYER:
Citadel & Namelayer have become the main plugins on the server so you should learn how to use it since if you don’t use it you are leaving yourself extremely vulnerable. In short Citadel is a plugin that allows you to reinforce your builds using reinforcement materials. Currently there are only 3 materials that you can reinforce blocks with. Those materials are SMOOTH STONE – 25, IRON – 100, and DIAMOND – 1000. The number next to the material is its reinforcement strength. What that means is that if you reinforce a block with SMOOTH STONE, a player would then have to break that block 25 times before it would actually break. Reinforcing chests is the equivalent of locking them. NAMELAYER allows you to create groups so you can allow other players access to these locked chests. For more information please site our wiki as it has a ton more information on it. NAMELAYER is a plugin that allows you to create groups for use with CITADEL. Creating groups is extremely important. It allows you not only to grant chest access to certain players but allows them to bypass reinforcements depending on their rank within the NAMELAYER group. This may sound confusing but once you understand it is really simple. The reason you would want to be able to bypass reinforcements is so that you could destroy a wall. If members of your factions could not bypass the reinforcements of that wall, it would take them forever to destroy it. Bypassing allows them to break the block in one break and get the reinforcement material back. Again since these two plugins are the main plugins on the server it would be best to read the full write up on them. The wiki for this is on our wiki page

JUKE ALERT:
Most of you will love the plugin JUKE ALERT. In short it JukeAlert provides an easy-to-use means by which one can record player activity within an 11 block radius. What this means is you can record who does what, where, and when so if you are offline and someone broke some blocks in your chestroom you can see exactly who it was. It will also notify you when a player enters the 11 box radius of the “snitch” Again this may sound confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it is simple. Again for a full write up please take a look at our wiki

MYTHICDROPS:
MYTHICDROPS was suggested to me by Starodax and after installing it on the dev server I instantly fell in love with it. In short what it does is allows MMO style drops to potential fall off of mobs. Depending on the mob certain items have a percentage chance of dropping.

MCMMO:
mcMMO is enabled on the server, however, the PvP elements have been removed since they were deemed to be too game breaking and unfair to players that dont spend millions of hours training them. They may be implemented at a later time.

FACTIONSCHAT:
Allows you to toggle chat to talk to just faction, allies, enemies etc making communication easier.

just to name a few.

The objects in blue are currently being developed so as of now, everyone would be considered a soldier.

Any input would be much appreciated as I may have thought over some ideas or not expressed them clearly in the above rant. POST BELOW!!!!
07/20/2015 10:52 am
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
TheKingOfArkel
i really enjoy the server!
07/20/2015 11:21 am
10HeartsAdmin
Thakns the king... i will be adding a new server hopefully by the end of the week as well.
07/18/2015 9:28 am
10HeartsAdmin
Over 6000 views .... that is insane
07/17/2015 11:51 am
10HeartsAdmin
Im not 100% sure. It could be anything. I ve been looking into creating a PvP server style like the one Kohi has for just PvPing or Practicing.

I would need staff though to come help support a new server as i barely have any staff now since most players abuse the privileges once given to them unfortunately.

I wish more mature players still played MC. I feel like they would enjoy this type of server.
07/17/2015 11:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ILikeToPvPnWin
What do you think the next server I going to be?
07/17/2015 11:24 am
10HeartsAdmin
TurtleSkins304I love how i read all these posts about how younger kids shouldn't own or run a server .

Of course there will be players such as yourself that can make servers at such a young age but there are others, like the player that logged on to my server yesterday, asking me how to "manually install plugins on his mcprohosting server" Thats the kind of stuff that drives me insane.

Your idea does sound unique and i would enjoy talking about it more and seeing how it works. PM me your IP.
07/17/2015 10:08 am
Level 29 : Expert Pirate
Cjak41
I love how i read all these posts about how younger kids shouldn't own or run a server . Im only 12 and im working on a small server called world of airships, it is unique. No, not the "unique" with custom plugins and factions and all that, that is so generic these days. Im making a unique server in the sense it isnt done commonly. I am doing a roleplaying, airships/steampunk server, with factions(no not for the reason you think) so i man have 3 main factions for roleplaying purposes. The server has been made 2 times before, it has gone down because of lack of money and such, i never asked for donations and still received quite a few. When the server goes down i rebuild it etc etc. My point is, even if you have a unique server idea, people wont pay in large amounts just for nothing in return. I would allow some donations but make it worth while, like i allowed those few who donated our of kindness a custom built ship without like making it "public"(telling everybody so they would donate just to have a custom ship).
07/17/2015 9:34 am
10HeartsAdmin
Yes we try to keep our plugins as updated as possible ... we have mirrored servers of each of our servers that we test plugins on before deploying them on the live servers. That way downtime is limited and we can make sure everything is properly configured.
07/16/2015 9:32 am
TheKingOfArkel
i really like it, normally i don't really like factions but this server has some awesome plug-ins so it's pretty cool! come on just join!
07/16/2015 9:52 am
10HeartsAdmin
Thanks TheKingOfArkel!

We do have interesting plugins on our fction server that really doesnt make it a Faction server in the traditional sense. It is more civilization and town based PvP then Factions run and TNT everything style which annoys me.
07/16/2015 3:26 pm
ILikeToPvPnWin
They also updated there Factions to 2.8 already which is awesome. It shows a message when you enter faction land etc.
07/16/2015 9:06 am
TheKingOfArkel
need staff? i can be a staff
07/16/2015 8:47 am
10HeartsAdmin
I agree, i just wish people were on at the same times. I feel like that would help make the server grow faster.
07/15/2015 2:53 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Goblin
Adyxia
Server's looking awesome so far :3
Great fun to play on, and all the players are great ^-^
07/15/2015 4:21 pm
10HeartsAdmin
There are a few bad apples, i guess youve just been lucky enough to not have to deal with them lol.

Thanks for the positive review
07/16/2015 8:39 am
ILikeToPvPnWin
Not as many on typical Factions servers. For the most part the players are mature and not too many kids play
07/16/2015 8:59 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
If server gets popular that nice community will fall apart, in matter of days.
07/14/2015 4:08 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
Just asking about the 'time they stay ranks'
you mean time they are online
or you mean time they played for in total, like they started playing the server in april, it is july now, that are 3 months, so 90 days or something like that?
07/15/2015 8:25 am
10HeartsAdmin
The time based ranks would start once they are implemented so if you have already played here for a month it wouldn't count. The ranks may just be time based or may include other variables such as mobs killed, players killed, blocks broken etc.
07/14/2015 4:04 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
Cool idea, The thing is, almost no one besides random people will donate, random people who just join, they like the server, donate $100, leave. Further besides some loverboys nobody.
Keeping it up is almost as preventing the zombie invasion in 2018.

IDEA Rob a bank IDEA
07/14/2015 1:22 pm
10HeartsAdmin
We are thinking of implementing time based ranks to give incentives for people to stay? What do you guys thing of that?
07/14/2015 3:44 pm
ILikeToPvPnWin
I think it would be a good idea as long as it isn't unbalanced and the ranks are OP
07/14/2015 10:24 am
Pengwano
:3 Great Server!
07/14/2015 10:42 am
10HeartsAdmin
thanks for saying that. Make sure to invite your friends
07/13/2015 4:46 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Pig
Aequotis
Well, my server functions extremely well without donor ranks nor donations...

Donating is a choice of the player, but a moral choice of the one who chooses to impose the tax of said donations. On my own server, we eliminated donating as we don't feel reliant on donations - our community supports themselves: they don't need a donor rank to prove this. Meanwhile, we do not need money as our senior staff body pays for the server and it's assets, meaning we are pretty much self sufficient.

To sum it up, donor ranks create an ego, which causes conflict; eliminate this and you have a somewhat equal community of members, with the same opportunities... if your staff run by the same colours. To note, within my server we all go by a notion that isn't enforced - staff are still players, we all have the same opportunities and we all started at the same place. Yes, I was once the lowest rank on my server and now I own it; we truly do have equal opportunities.

My mad ramblings shall end here, as I hear the kettle and a potential brew looming...

'Aight toodles.

[Dancing jazz guy here with a monocle here pls]
07/14/2015 10:07 am
10HeartsAdmin
That is the goal... Equality
07/14/2015 11:42 am
ILikeToPvPnWin
That's why I love this server ... its skill based and players cant complain since everyone is equal and has the same permissions.
07/13/2015 4:18 pm
10HeartsAdmin
i dont know how many times i have to say i dont care if anyone donates, i just want a donation rank free server that is fair for players to play on.
07/13/2015 3:09 pm
Level 42 : Master Modder
Brevoort43214
In theory this is a good idea, in reality it isn't. A 500 Slot server is pretty expensive and players wont donate a lot with out perks.
Why Not:
Add Donor Ranks with Cosmetic Items ONLY. This Means maybe /hat some pets and a colored name, chat, and a different prefix. This would NOT give players any OP kits or kits at all, While giving players an incentive and a reward to donating.
07/12/2015 11:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Epic_Builder2013
I love this server, this is a must play.
07/13/2015 8:39 am
10HeartsAdmin
Thanks
07/11/2015 10:19 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
ofc but I still need it >:3
07/12/2015 10:10 am
10HeartsAdmin
Well then don't say you will donate