FALLOUT 4 Announced!

10Andrew's Avatar 10Andrew6/3/15 11:02 am
1 emeralds 252 5
6/3/2015 12:29 pm
EmpireSpore's Avatar EmpireSpore
It's official. The trailer has been posted, the website is up and it looks amazing!

What do you think about the new game? Expecting or hoping for something in particular?
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/
10Andrew
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2015 12:29 pm
Level 43 : Master Explorer
EmpireSpore
Thanks man for letting me know, I thought this wasn't going to come xD

Damn well thanks xD
06/03/2015 12:12 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
karrthus1
Written in the new Havok engine so better physics than New Vegas and 3, New graphics engine, everyone is complaining about the graphics, I personally like them but that's me

I agree with you on the graphics. Personally I think that they have managed to get the right blend between realistic graphics and still keeping the Fallout atmosphere to it. I'm also very happy that they decided to go with actual footage from the game rather than some cinematic (like Assassins Creed usually does) but I am sure that they will have one for E3 just in case
06/03/2015 11:54 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
my facebook had like 16 different people tagging me in it so i thik i know its been announced

I guess the nexus guys are gonna have to start working on their bugfix patch then maybe it will be released before the game is for easy playing

[yt]Lnn2rJpjar4[/yt]

Written in the new Havok engine so better physics than New Vegas and 3, New graphics engine, everyone is complaining about the graphics, I personally like them but that's me

But its a Bethesda game so i guess the nexus team are gonna have to start working on their bug-fix patches to be out asap so the game isn't forever a buggy mess. I would recommend PC version over console version so you have access to the bugfix patches without breaking your console

and btw Half life 3 confirmed
06/03/2015 11:50 am
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
RoboShadow
Also, the front page of reddit right now
06/03/2015 11:43 am
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
RoboShadow
http://fallout4.com/

MY BODY IS READY
Planet Minecraft

Website