SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint63/2/15 3:30 am
3/9/2015 6:24 am
SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint6

IP: Fallout.aerisgaming.com

FALLOUT: ATLANTA

☢Fallout Re-creation|☢Pip-Boy3000|☢Single/Multiplayer Quests
*Public Fallout free-play server!

Fallout: Atlanta

I am happy to annonouce that we are brining Fallout: Atlanta back to life.

The goal of the server was to replicate many of the features in the Fallout series and provide a public, free-roam wasteland for those not looking to role-play. The server replicates many features from the Fallout series. The server uses a Pipboy-3000 GUI as a main menu for weapons, rank-ups, maps, and stat information. The server is also fitted with an online map to track players & locations around the wasteland. NPCS/Quests as well as loot chests are located around the wasteland for you to discover as you rank up your guns, health, and perks.

Server Features:
- Automatic XP Ranking System (30 Levels)
- Pipboy-3000 GUI to control all tasks on server.
- Interactive NPCS/Quests
- "Hardcore" Mode
- Player Configurable Spawning
- 27 Replica weapons which unlock upon leveling
- Items from Fallout such as: Stimpak | Buffout | Stealth-boy | Rad-X
- Radiation
- Vault-tec "Saftery" Vaults to store items
- Inventories saved upon death
- Factions/Stats/Camps
- Backpacks, Horses, Tents
-And many more.

Staffing/Project:
We're constantly seeking new and active staff members to help us create quests and new features. We are looking for:

- Developers (Denizen/Vtriggers) Knowledge of basic plugins/server troubleshooting
- Writers (Lore, Quests) Assisting with scripting of NPCS and major faction missions
- Moderators (Chat/Server) Watch over the players, assist with building
- Builders for mapping and towns, new projects and the ever lasting detailing of Atlanta.

Feel free to contact me on Skype if you're interested in helping out the server or adding new additions to the map - dawidguzik

Project Website: http://aerisgaming.com/fallout

Applications -

Builder -
In Game Name -
Age -
What is style of structure are you most comfortable with? (Buildings, Landscape, Interior, Exterior?) -
Why are you interested in this server -
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server -
Prior Work -

Developer -
In Game Name -
Age -
Are you fluent in Java -
How many years of programming experience do you have -
Can you work on anything that we present -
Prior Work -

Story/Lore writers:
In game name -
Age -
Skype -
Can you work as a team -
Why would you like to join this project -
Examples of writing -

Moderator:
Name -
In game name -
Skype -
Experience -
How will you support our server -
Are you good at managing the community -
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server -
SensorialGlint6
Level 45 : Master Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/09/2015 6:24 am
SensorialGlint6
:Bump:
03/08/2015 1:46 pm
SensorialGlint6
add me on skype: dawidguzik
03/08/2015 1:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_+Erick+_
Builer:

Name:Chonchopwn53
Comfortable with:mostly buildings and interior

Because your description of your server sounds very exciting and fun and stands out from other servers.

probably.

I have done buildings that are very good quality that i think i could bring to you
03/08/2015 1:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
CallMePepper
Moderator:
Name - Chase
In game name - Deed

Skype - thisisntchase

Experience - 3 times been mod 2 times been admin on small servers did not really matter they are shut down now.

How will you support our server - Anyway I can but I can not financially. I will help build anything and I think I am a pretty experienced role-player. I will try to handle everything in a role play situation. Unless of course the people are just being rude and inconsiderate of the other person. (i.e. racist, sexist, perverted, spamming, giving out IPs, (all of this out of roleplay of course))

Are you good at managing the community - Yes, I do my best to be fair and have fun.

Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - no, but I have rp'd in minecraft, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, and DayZ. I have experience in role playing and I would like to see others in a world such as fallout do the same.

Why are you interested in this server - Because it is a role play server! And I need something for me to play until fallout 4.
03/08/2015 11:34 am
SensorialGlint6
Still taking in apps. So feel free to reply or pm me the app or apply through the server website: http://www.aerisgaming.com
03/06/2015 9:48 am
SensorialGlint6
We still have places avilable for new staff.
03/04/2015 7:04 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
MIDNITEE
In Game Name - Midnightt
Age - 17
What is style of structure are you most comfortable with? (Buildings, Landscape, Interior, Exterior?) - Medieval or modern Exterior
Why are you interested in this server - always interested in joining an RPG server
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - never.
Prior Work - I used to own my own server, ran into some problems with money I always built my own spawns and I built them pretty massive, I a m experienced with world edit, and other things..
03/04/2015 5:56 am
SensorialGlint6
03/03/2015 8:13 pm
Level 42 : Master Batman
DamnCreeperEater
We're hoping to find others interested in working on the project. We've got quite a few bugs to work out as well as a few builds that need cleaning. The server will be fitted with new quests (finally)
03/03/2015 5:59 pm
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for more staff especially builders
03/03/2015 1:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
lakosaur
Name - David
In game name - lakosaur
Skype - tin.klinac
Experience - A big experinece in being a moderator and an admin, but applying for admin. Being an admin on GuildCraft server at the moment.
How will you support our server - I will be there about 5-6 hours a day (split up). I will also give a great support to all players as well as making good decisions in bans and time outs.
Are you good at managing the community - Yes, really good and experienced.
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - Yes a few
Why are you interested in this server - Because I see good potential in it and I am willing to help. I am leaving GuildCraft because of the poor support soon and I needed a job here so yea
03/03/2015 1:19 pm
SensorialGlint6
Intresting app. I have messaged you on skype
03/03/2015 12:37 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
carwyn123
Moderator:
Name - Carwyn
In game name - Carwyn123
Skype - carwyn.dot
Experience - My experience spreads around many servers in the past. I used to write plugins for servers that were in need but I didn't want to do that for ever so I started applying for mod/admin on servers.

How will you support our server - I can support the server by donating if the server is in need. I can also create plugins if the dev team is in need of help
Past work:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/staff-viewer/
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/egg-xp/
etc. But I feel those were just some I made when I was bored.

Are you good at managing the community - Yes, the biggest community I have had in the past was around 70 players on a server that is no longer due to lack of donations. I was able to handle them well with ease if I must say.

Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - I worked on a Gta Sa server which never quite made, my role was to make a car plugin. The server was going to be a hit if the owner didn't give up. Another server I have had experience on is a role playing server which was based on zombie horde. (minez rip-off)

Why are you interested in this server: I am interested because the server is something unique and I feel like I could help the server out a lot. Another reason is that I just like the idea of it all.
03/03/2015 11:59 am
SensorialGlint6
03/03/2015 9:50 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
The Corona
Hello, I see you are looking for a build done for your server. Why not pick the Aurion Build Team, we are very professional and love helping out the community. Want to see what we offer? Head To: http://aurionchannel.wix.com/buildteam

Build, Love, Enjoy
Aurion Build Team

Contact us directly on Skype at max5432190

We wouldn't mind working with any builders you already have either!
03/03/2015 8:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
CaptainColdban3
Moderator:

Name - Anthony

In game name - CaptainColdbane

Skype - Kikoivixn

Experience - Moderator for four months on a factions server, builder for two.

How will you support our server - I can support the server by recording video's on it and posting them to youtube, and also by making sure rules are upkept.

Are you good at managing the community - I don't fully understand what this means.

Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - I didn't work on one but I have played on one for a very long time.

Why are you interested in this server - I'm interested in the server because I love the fallout series, and I love minecraft. This seems like a way I can get two in one. The other server that I go on frequently sometimes gets boring, so I also need somewhere else to go to have a little fun.
03/03/2015 4:32 am
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for intrested members wanting to join the team.
03/02/2015 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Network
XxExpertChampxX
I've changed the layout style of the questions

Name:Jake

Minecraft Name:Jakesta2020

Position You Are Applying For: Moderator

What Do You Think You Could Bring To The Server?:I Could Bring My Independence And My Experience To The Server And Teach Other Staff Member The Right And Wrongs To Do In Situations.I Could Bring My Generiousity And Kindness To Players And Fellow Staff Members, Hence Treating Them With Respect.Also I Could Bring My Originality And Innovation To The Server - Bring New Ideas To The Server Which May Become A Reality Soon, Which Could Potentially Boost The Servers Growth ETC.I Could Bring A Lot More But Ill Explain On The Server.

Any Past Work? Help Make A Sever But It Closed Down Due To Finances And Things Going On With The Owners Personal Life And It Wasn't Really The Best Time To Help Make A Server But Now I Know What To Do In Those Situations.I've Been Many Different Ranks In Staff Which I Will State Later In This Application.

How Skilled (Out of 10) Are You? 8.9/10 Probably Since I've Had Lots Of Experience Being A Staff Member Before On Different Server Which I Will Go Into More Detail Later Into The Application

Why Do You Think You Would Be Suitable For This Role?:I'll be sutible for reasons I'll state later in the application.
E
What experience do you have being a staff member?

I have had lots of experience being a staff member, on servers of different types Factions,Prisons Towny ETC So I Know The Basics Of Being A Staff Member.Hence I've Been A Head-Admin Before And I Also Have Proof To Back Up My Argument, So Again I Know The Rights And Wrongs Of What I'm Meant To Do.But Generally Speaking I've Never Seen Such A Unique Server Like This Before And I'll Like To Try My Hardest To Earn That Rightful Spot Of Being The Head Administartor Of The Server

Where do you live and what is your time origin?
I Currently Live In The United Kingdom GMT-(00:00)

Do you have any names of people (and ways of contact) that will recommend you for this role?
I Have My Good Friend From Minecraft Who Was Co-Head-Administartor With Me And I Still Have Contact With Him Through Google+ And Skype.Also I Have My Other Friend Who Is A Genius At Coding And Creating A PVP Based Server With Magic, Fighting, PvP ETC. I was telling him if he gets the right adverting and staff he might be in for something good. I Also Have Other People Who Could Be Good Mods/Helpers On This Server Since They Have Been Helpers On Other Server I Don't See Why They Can't Be Here.

Are you currently working at any other Minecraft Servers?
I Am Looking To Be Staff At Other Servers But The Server Are Really Bad And Their Ideas Are Lacking Unlike This Unique Server Which I Wish To Play On And Spend Time On.I Am A Helper Currently On This Skyblock Server But I Doubt They Could Get Devs In Their Team So I Quit That One Aswell.I Am Technically Still A Head-Admin On A Server Although It Shut Down Almost 2 Months Ago For Reasons I Cannot State For Confidential Reasons.
What experience do you have in plugins?
I Have Been A Dev/Tech Once Before Then I Was Inexperienced and never coded in my life until I met someone...Anyway I'm Still Quite Bad At It If You Want Me To Make Custom Plugins ETC.

I also have experience playing on a roleplay server e.g WynnCraft.
Thanks For Reading
Jake.
03/02/2015 3:15 pm
SensorialGlint6
fill out the app.
03/02/2015 3:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MagicalWalnut
i am
03/02/2015 3:05 pm