SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint63/2/15 8:24 am
3/9/2015 2:19 pm
coco1300's Avatar coco1300

IP: Fallout.aerisgaming.com

FALLOUT: ATLANTA

☢Fallout Re-creation|☢Pip-Boy3000|☢Single/Multiplayer Quests
*Public Fallout free-play server!

Fallout: Atlanta

I am happy to annonouce that we are brining Fallout: Atlanta back to life.

The goal of the server was to replicate many of the features in the Fallout series and provide a public, free-roam wasteland for those not looking to role-play. The server replicates many features from the Fallout series. The server uses a Pipboy-3000 GUI as a main menu for weapons, rank-ups, maps, and stat information. The server is also fitted with an online map to track players & locations around the wasteland. NPCS/Quests as well as loot chests are located around the wasteland for you to discover as you rank up your guns, health, and perks.

Server Features:
- Automatic XP Ranking System (30 Levels)
- Pipboy-3000 GUI to control all tasks on server.
- Interactive NPCS/Quests
- "Hardcore" Mode
- Player Configurable Spawning
- 27 Replica weapons which unlock upon leveling
- Items from Fallout such as: Stimpak | Buffout | Stealth-boy | Rad-X
- Radiation
- Vault-tec "Saftery" Vaults to store items
- Inventories saved upon death
- Factions/Stats/Camps
- Backpacks, Horses, Tents
-And many more.

Staffing/Project:
We're constantly seeking new and active staff members to help us create quests and new features. We are looking for:

- Developers (Denizen/Vtriggers) Knowledge of basic plugins/server troubleshooting
- Writers (Lore, Quests) Assisting with scripting of NPCS and major faction missions
- Moderators (Chat/Server) Watch over the players, assist with building
- Builders for mapping and towns, new projects and the ever lasting detailing of Atlanta.

Feel free to contact me on Skype if you're interested in helping out the server or adding new additions to the map - dawidguzik

Project Website: http://aerisgaming.com/fallout

Applications -

Builder -
In Game Name -
Age -
What is style of structure are you most comfortable with? (Buildings, Landscape, Interior, Exterior?) -
Why are you interested in this server -
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server -
Prior Work -

Developer -
In Game Name -
Age -
Are you fluent in Java -
How many years of programming experience do you have -
Can you work on anything that we present -
Prior Work -

Story/Lore writers:
In game name -
Age -
Skype -
Can you work as a team -
Why would you like to join this project -
Examples of writing -

Moderator:
Name -
In game name -
Skype -
Experience -
How will you support our server -
Are you good at managing the community -
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server -
SensorialGlint6
Level 45 : Master Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/09/2015 2:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
coco1300
03/09/2015 10:27 am
SensorialGlint6
Still taking in apps. So feel free to reply or pm me the app or apply through the server website: http://www.aerisgaming.com
03/06/2015 9:48 am
SensorialGlint6
We still have places avilable for new staff.
03/04/2015 3:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
tucker666
Okay yeah my skype is
tucker.travis1
03/04/2015 11:21 am
SensorialGlint6
Please message me on skype: dawidguzik , when you will find your password
03/04/2015 11:16 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
tucker666
Fallout has always been my favorite game, i love you for making this server lol xD

~Moderator Application~
Name: Tucker Travis

IGN: tucker666

Skype: (Will post after finding old password, used to using teamspeak lol)

Experience: Well I've been Moderator on a Factions server, as well as a Pixelmon server, and also was Trusted Helper in a Rpg server. Plus I'm a fast learner.

How will you support our server: I can support it in many ways. For example:
~ I am quite a people person, so I'm easy to get along with.
~ I love Fallout and I'm very knowledgeable about a lot that has to do with it.
~ I enjoy helping people with whatever they need help with.
~ I know how to deal with spammers, griefers, and immature brats without having to make a big scene about it.
~ I get a lot ideas that can help with your server's expansion, and i can also help promote the server because I keep in touch with a lot of players from other server's I've played on.
~ If you ever get in a tight spot managing funds to keep the server up, or anything in relation to that for the matter, considering you actually want to keep the server ongoing i could help you out with that as well.

Are you good at managing the community: In-Game & on Forums I know how to manage communities quite well. I know how to handle rude players, and i have a keen eye for people who are hacking. Like i said i'm quite a people person so I'm good at making friends, and good at keeping players happy and with no questions left unanswered.

Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server: I worked on a private one as a Moderator/Builder. I also Was a Helper on another that one of my friends had set up.

Why are you interested in this server: Is that even a question? xD No but in all honesty I've been wanting to join a newish server's staff for awhile now, and after coming across this, well It's too good to pass up.

If there's anything else you want to know, don't be shy hit me up whenever you got the chance.
03/04/2015 5:57 am
SensorialGlint6
:Bump:
03/03/2015 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LelouchLamperouge
Name - Will
In game name - CyberHatsuneMiku
Skype - trainheartnett13
Experience - Over the few years of me playing minecraft I have been mod on a few server from time to time. I have been staff on multiple servers with owners who just couldn't pay the hosts or that are stupid and destory the server on so many levels. I have been admin on 2 servers that aren't major but have people coming and going in such, also have been moderator on 3 servers. I would like to Skype with you,but sometimes am shy with new people i meet over the internet, no offence!
How will you support our server - .I can provide building skills, loyal. I am one who gets the job done and doesn't slack off or deal with hackers or people who are rude, i put them on the spot and tell them to do what is needed out of them. If they are hacking and its hurting others in the server - banned, if they are hacking and its not hurting others in the server - banned. I don't care if they're apologizing so hard there losing there fingers typing I literally hate hackers and people who are definitely rude in any such way.
Are you good at managing the community - Most people say I am a friendly guy and nice to hang around with if not agitated, dissed, or rudely put down.
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - I've worked with a few rpg server before.
Why are you interested in this server - I like to see new ideas become servers which interests me to see if they succeed and become a big server.
03/03/2015 5:59 pm
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for more staff especially builders
03/03/2015 11:59 am
SensorialGlint6
03/03/2015 8:39 am
SensorialGlint6
03/03/2015 3:03 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
JeremiahTV
Name - Jeremiah
In game name - JeremiahTV
Skype - aj.campbell5
Experience - I've been staff on many servers in the past and/or assisted with the creation/upbringing of those servers.
How will you support our server - I have my own live stream account where i'm looking to settle down and base my stream around your server as well as promote the server in my stream.
Are you good at managing the community - I would say that I am, yes.
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - I have not, but its a great learning experience for me and I can do anything you need me to do.
Why are you interested in this server - Again, i'm looking for a server to put all my streaming time into (which is almost all of my free time) and help that server grow. I feel like i can bring a lot to the table for this server. If you are interested in my Twitch account you can check it out here:
http://www.twitch.tv/jeremiahtvhd

If you are even remotely interested in me please don't hesitate to contact me on my skype. I would not mind at all talking to you one on one about my Minecraft server experiences and what I plan on doing for your server.

Thanks for the opportunity!
03/02/2015 12:51 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
Moderator:
Name - Emil Falk
In game name - FaalkBuilds
Skype - emil.falk03
Experience - Well ive been mod and admin on a few servers, ive runned my own Rp server and i know what player does like, im playing on really many rpg servers and i think this is a good idea. I Can build too and code a little bit so if you want me to do anything else than just looking at chat im glad to help.
How will you support our server - I Will support it whit my happiness, im very funny and like to help players. i know all the moderator commands and i dont expect getting World edit and gm 1, jus fly and ban an so.
Are you good at managing the community - Yes i am good managing the community, i think im a good judger and i am really fair in my opinion.
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - Yes as i said, ive runned a server, got 30 players on evry day. And ive been admin 2 times.
Why are you interested in this server - Becouse i think this server can grow into a big community. and whit my help it may grow more and im looking for a really fun server to play and see players have fun,

I'm 13 and I'm very mature . 9/10
03/02/2015 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
PuffQuit
Hello!

Builder
In Game Name: PuffQuit
What is style of structure are you most comfortable with? (Buildings, Landscape, Interior, Exterior?): I like to build detailed stuff, i don't have a favorite, if i had to choose, but i like to build big structures, as much as arenas and open landscapes.
Why are you interested in this server?: It Seems like a good server, and i hope I can help where i can, because, I like to be as helpful as possible.
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server?: no, i haven't been staff on a RPG before, but i have played them.
Prior Work: Well, I haven't build anything on big servers, but if you gave me a chance, i could show my skills.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome