SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint64/1/15 3:11 pm
4/21/2015 6:46 am
SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint6

IP: fallout.aerisgaming.com

FALLOUT: ATLANTA
☢Fallout Re-creation|☢Pip-Boy3000|☢Single/Multiplayer Quests
*Public Fallout free-play server!

Fallout: Atlanta

The goal of the server was to replicate many of the features in the Fallout series and provide a public, free-roam wasteland for those are looking to role-play as well as for those that do not. The server replicates many features from the Fallout series like: Pipboy-3000 GUI as a main menu for weapons, rank-ups, maps, and stat information. Server is also fitted with an online map to track players & locations around the wasteland. NPCS/Quests as well as loot chests are located around the wasteland for you to discover as you rank up your guns, health, and perks.

Server Features:
- Supply drops/ PVP Arena
- Automatic XP Ranking System (30 Levels)
- Pipboy-3000 GUI to control all tasks on server.
- Interactive NPCS/Quests
- "Hardcore" Mode
- Player Configurable Spawning
- 27 Replica weapons which unlock upon leveling
- Items from Fallout such as: Stimpak | Buffout | Stealth-boy | Rad-X
- Radiation
- Vault-tec "Saftery" Vaults to store items
- Inventories saved upon death
- Factions/Stats/Camps
- Backpacks, Horses, Tents
- Many more yet to come

Staffing/Project:
We're constantly seeking new and dedicated staff that can help with creating this abitious project. We are looking for:

- Developers (Denizen/Vtriggers) Knowledge of basic plugins/server troubleshooting
- Writers (Lore, Quests) Assisting with scripting of NPCS and major faction missions
- Moderators (Chat/Server) Watch over the players, assist with building
- Builders for mapping and towns, new projects and the ever lasting detailing of Atlanta.[/i]
- YT/Streamers to help us grow our server

Feel free to contact me on Skype if you're interested in helping out the server or adding new additions to the map - dawidguzik

Project Website: http://www.aerisgaming.com/fallout

Applications

Builder -
Click to reveal
In Game Name -
Age -
Skype -
How many hrs can you dedicate -
What is style of structure are you most comfortable with? (Buildings, Landscape, Interior, Exterior?) -
Why are you interested in this server -
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server -
Prior Work -

($$)Developer -

Click to reveal
In Game Name -
Age -
Are you fluent in Java -
How many years of programming experience do you have -
Can you work on anything that we present -
Prior Work -

($$)Story/Lore writers:
Click to reveal
In game name -
Age -
Skype -
Can you work as a team -
Why would you like to join this project -
Do you know the Fallout Universe -
Examples of writing - -

Moderator:
Click to reveal
_CLOSED-

($$)YT/Streamers:
Click to reveal
Name -
Age -
Skype -
IGN -
How many subs/followers -
Your channel link -

($$)GFX Artist:
Click to reveal
Name -
Skype -
Age -
Prior Work -
SensorialGlint6
Level 45 : Master Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 6:46 am
SensorialGlint6
Moderator app have been closed.
04/18/2015 11:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
Connor R.
BurstCraft

Hey guys, my name is Connor and I have a lot of experience staffing on other Servers. I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

IGN: coonor
Email: longislandstringin@gmail.com
04/18/2015 4:34 am
SensorialGlint6
:Bump:
04/17/2015 4:15 am
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for staff sepecially builders. Feel free to apply if your intrested or pm me if you have any questions.
04/16/2015 11:45 am
SensorialGlint6
Intresting. I have added yo to Skype
04/16/2015 6:24 am
Level 1 : New Network
Irvine Niko
In game name: Stoniix

Can you work as a team: Quite well, yes. But, I prefer working with people that are intelligent, creative, imaginative, full of bright ideas. Though, I can still wok with people, regardless of what kind of people they are.

Why would you like to join this project: I'd like to join and work in this interesting project. Reason is, I like to expand my knowledge in writing lores/stories about this current theme you are using. It seems that focusing on one thing isn't really my forte. I like to explore many different things, possibilities.

Why are you interested in this server: I dedicate my time to project/server like these. I think the theme for this idea is great. And I would certainly love to partake in this server/network, providing what you need and possibly help ya'll reach your current goals with this server. As I'am very glad to help out in anyway I can. I will yearn to accomplish successful things around the server, make connections, friends. Hence expanding my skills and be able to use it for good use. I take my service and work that I have been given to very seriously, I just don't take my job as if it was just leisure or free time to screw around.

Do you know the Fallout Universe: I don't base my lore writing with futuristic, steampunk kind of writing. I used to focus on medieval/fantasy kind of thing, WoW, Skyrim etc..

Examples of writing: I can show you some of my lores/short stories about characters that I have made: http://www.wattpad.com/user/IrvinNiko
04/15/2015 5:15 am
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for staff sepecially builders. Feel free to apply if your intrested or pm me if you have any questions.
04/14/2015 10:41 am
SensorialGlint6
04/13/2015 6:11 am
SensorialGlint6
04/12/2015 11:28 am
SensorialGlint6
04/11/2015 4:23 am
SensorialGlint6
04/10/2015 3:52 am
SensorialGlint6
04/09/2015 7:09 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
xXDaChimpXx
planetminecraft.com/forums/nexus-server-administration-t482125.html

You May Find Us Helpful!

- Nexus Server Administration
04/09/2015 7:01 am
SensorialGlint6
:bump:
04/08/2015 8:01 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum
Name - Hans
In game name - NarutosMinecraft
Skype - kazuki1291
Experience - Currently Mod, and helper on 2 servers
How will you support our server - I will advertise the server to my friends, and guide the players.
Are you good at managing the community - Yes, I will do my best to manage it. I won't allow the server to have hackers. I will give a warning for those who disobey the rules. Except for those who use xray or any other mods that is for hacking. I will mute the players who doesn't want to stop spamming, even if I warned them.
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - No, i still haven't been a staff on a RP server. But i'm expecting this will be fun!
Why are you interested in this server - The server features is really nice, and i want like to play on role-playing server. I'm only addicted to skyblock for now XD
04/08/2015 7:45 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Collcoll128
(Sorry if i hadn't followed your app)
Name: Seway Kah

IGN: collcoll128

Role applying for: Admin, Head Dev, Head Builder, or anything you may ask of me.

Why should you get the role: I'm a mature and responsible person. I can help in anyway possible that you ask of me. I will not abuse any rights if i get it.I will follow all rules that you give of me. Also I will be respectful to other staff member and players that are on the server.

Why shouldn't i pick the next person who applies over you: Because i have determination and focus. I will never let you down and when you call for me ill be there. Anytime you need anything i will be there.

What are you good at: . I took time in the summer to learn coding so if i am chosen by you I can make plugins only to be used on your server. I'm good a building though and have build somethings in the past. I also enjoy making skins. But besides that i really enjoy to work with people and make them enjoy the server.

How much do you know about plugins? Helped build and code a server for almost 3+ years. On the Dev team for a plug in you might have heard of called Bouncy Beds. Very skilled in Perm- Ex and any plug in you give to me can make it custom or fix it to you certain needs.

Do you have Skype: Yes it is collcoll128

Do you have an e-mail a can contact you with: kahwilliam@gmail.com

How many hours a day can you be online: I can be on anytime on the weekends and on the weekdays about 3-4 hours a day.

I also have a map i created.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7k6jz ... ntroll.rar
04/08/2015 10:24 am
SensorialGlint6
I have added you on skype for a further chat.

NarutosMinecraftName - Hans
In game name - NarutosMinecraft
Skype - kazuki1291
Experience - Currently Mod, and helper on 2 servers
How will you support our server - I will advertise the server to my friends, and guide the players.
Are you good at managing the community - Yes, I will do my best to manage it. I won't allow the server to have hackers. I will give a warning for those who disobey the rules. Except for those who use xray or any other mods that is for hacking. I will mute the players who doesn't want to stop spamming, even if I warned them.
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - No, i still haven't been a staff on a RP server. But i'm expecting this will be fun!
Why are you interested in this server - The server features is really nice, and i want like to play on role-playing server. I'm only addicted to skyblock for now XD

I'm great to say that you app has been aproved for a Mod rank. I have added you on Skype for further chat.
04/08/2015 7:37 am
SensorialGlint6
04/05/2015 1:28 pm
SensorialGlint6
04/05/2015 6:13 am
SensorialGlint6
04/04/2015 11:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
diversespider
Hello.
My name is Austin Williams

My In Game Name is iceman2528

Experience: I have been a Head-Admin once and a moderator 4 times.
How will you support our server: I will help the server to stay the way it is supposed to be and to make sure the bad players stay off the server.

Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server before? No I have not but this would be and experience.

Why are you interested in the server? It looks professional.

I am 14 years old also.

I hope you take a look at this application. I will talk to you soon.
Have a good day.
04/03/2015 11:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Camer04
In Game Name - Zacx
Age - 14
Are you fluent in Java - Yes
How many years of programming experience do you have - Around 3 years, I began when I was 11 with JaveScript and Python, but soon moved on to traditional Java and the Bukkit API.
Can you work on anything that we present -Yes, I will be able to work on anything I am assigned
Prior Work -
Well I have worked for a number of servers, some of those servers are:
Imprisoned MC
Oblivions Network
Ares Network
Also, I have made a ton of plugins, but I will just put my favorite ones:
- Castle Siege (Defend the king, buy items in-game with in-game currency and shop)
- Network Levels (Based off of the Hypixel levels system)
- Karma (Gives players 'Karma' for doing good deeds - saying GG, etc.)
04/03/2015 9:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rkeegan11
Name -Ryan
In game name -Rkeegan11
Skype -i'll give it out if accepted sorry its just a private skype
Experience - World edit and alot of monitoring
How will you support our server: advertising on sites and maybe my 3.7k twitch streamer friend could play idk its hard but i'll try
Are you good at managing the community - yes i will keep it under control
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - Yes
Why are you interested in this server - I do live in atlanta love rps and i act pretty well and plus i never let the owner down or i will never forgive my self
04/04/2015 6:16 am
SensorialGlint6
Camer04In Game Name - Zacx
Age - 14
Are you fluent in Java - Yes
How many years of programming experience do you have - Around 3 years, I began when I was 11 with JaveScript and Python, but soon moved on to traditional Java and the Bukkit API.
Can you work on anything that we present -Yes, I will be able to work on anything I am assigned
Prior Work -
Well I have worked for a number of servers, some of those servers are:
Imprisoned MC
Oblivions Network
Ares Network
Also, I have made a ton of plugins, but I will just put my favorite ones:
- Castle Siege (Defend the king, buy items in-game with in-game currency and shop)
- Network Levels (Based off of the Hypixel levels system)
- Karma (Gives players 'Karma' for doing good deeds - saying GG, etc.)

Sorry both apps have been denied.
04/03/2015 6:21 am
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for people intrested in being staff on our server.
04/03/2015 6:20 am
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for people intrested in being staff on our server.
04/02/2015 5:14 pm
SensorialGlint6
Moderators app are open again.
04/02/2015 8:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Slyman500
What server are you in? ill join that server you're in when you tell me
i also crashed
04/02/2015 8:20 am
Joemackdan
In Game Name -
Bigbailey02
Age -
14 (I know I'm still young but lease overlook)
Are you fluent in Java -
Not yet but am becoming shortly
How many years of programming experience do you have -
3-4
Pretty much, there might still be some things I don't know but mostly everything I can do
Prior Work -
I dont have any, and I have a feeling you wont trust me but I am a current dev on Arkham for the prison server

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you consider me being a dev for your server
04/02/2015 8:27 am
SensorialGlint6
Sorry but becouse this is a paid possition we are looking for some one that is fluent in Java and can provide some examples of their work. Therefore your app for Dev will be denied.
04/02/2015 6:14 am
Slyman500
In Game Name - MouseplaysMC
Age - 9 (mature and responsible please overlook)
Skype - Don't have one but maybe I can get a teamspeak
How many hrs can you dedicate - 45 minutes on weekdays, random on weekends
What is style of structure are you most comfortable with? (Buildings, Landscape, Interior, Exterior?) - buildings, although i suck at statues
Why are you interested in this server - because i like rpgs, so this seems fun
Have you ever worked on a Role-Play server - no but i am currently a mod on a factions server
Prior Work - ill build anything you want me to build and i can prove im a good builder
04/02/2015 6:21 am
SensorialGlint6
Sorry you app has been denied as we are looking for someone that can dedicate more than 45min per day and you havent included examples of your prior work.
04/02/2015 8:10 am
Slyman500
I dont have any links and my parents dont let me be on for a long time on weekdays but on weekeds i can dedicate hours of work please give me a chance i can prove ive done work in another way
04/02/2015 8:25 am
SensorialGlint6
K then. I will offer a chance fo you. PM me when you wuld be able to get on and you would do a test build on the server.
04/01/2015 5:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Moose
What is your Skype user name?
04/01/2015 5:40 pm
SensorialGlint6
dawidguzik as mentioned in the post
04/02/2015 2:27 am
Moose
Could you please resend your request
04/01/2015 3:24 pm
SensorialGlint6
dafluffybunny136IGN:dafluffybunny136
Can you work in a team:Yes I am good at working in a team as well as independent work
Why would you like to join this project: I am pursuing a career in Writing aswell as an Gaming script writer so I would like to find out more about writing for a story mode.
Why are you interested in this server: This seems like a unique server offering a lot to players unlike the constant display of Factions servers that are shown on Planet Minecraft.I also want to be part of something new that can really benefit people
Examples of writing: Depends on what you are asking for contact me on Skype and I may have some examples for you.

Have already sent a skype request to the previous app (couple days ago) but still no response on Skype.
04/01/2015 3:21 pm
Moose
IGN:dafluffybunny136
Can you work in a team:Yes I am good at working in a team as well as independent work
Why would you like to join this project: I am pursuing a career in Writing aswell as an Gaming script writer so I would like to find out more about writing for a story mode.
Why are you interested in this server: This seems like a unique server offering a lot to players unlike the constant display of Factions servers that are shown on Planet Minecraft.I also want to be part of something new that can really benefit people
Examples of writing: Depends on what you are asking for contact me on Skype and I may have some examples for you.

Name - Chloe
Age -13
Skype - TheFluffyBunny 136
IGN - dafluffybunny136
How many subs/followers - 28
Your channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvE0Ze ... q8s_QVWY8w
Why are you interested in this server - This seems like a unique server offering a lot to players unlike the constant display of Factions servers that are shown on Planet Minecraft.I also want to be part of something new that can really benefit people and my audience.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome