☢FALLOUT: ATLANTA [Survival RPG] Staff Recruitment

SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint61/24/16 12:22 pm
2/23/2016 4:06 pm
SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint6

SensorialGlint6
Level 45 : Master Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2016 4:06 pm
SensorialGlint6
Update: Server is back online.
02/08/2016 11:49 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Zetthen
Jobs: Builder

In-Game-Name: Morybdenum

Skype: gasty.frenkel (I'm from Argentina but I have been studying English since I was 5)

Hours I can play per day: I'm in holidays right now so almost all the day. They finish in March but almost everyday I play something. Let's say that at least 3 hours per day.

Style of structures: Medieval buildings or broken ones, decorating a very small interior. I haven't finished it but I can copy something. With a friend we built a complete castle, sadly I lost the map. I am very good at making trees. I know it sounds weird but trees in Minecraft aren't very "creative" so I make my own ones by hand or using World Edit and Voxel Sniper.

I am basically interested in this server because I have played every single Fallout game (Fallout 1, 2, 3, New Vegas, 4 but I haven't completed it, Wasteland

I am making my own RPG server with friends, you know, teams, missions, dungeons. It has a month or so.

Prior work: Think of how can I introduce my structure into the terrain and biome and then work from there. Example: In a house in the middle of a swamp you can change the wood into a darker colour and add leaves (the one of the trees) coming from the roof. I always try to make roofs look a bit uneven, not everything straight and perfectly done (just in the medieval builds). 2nd Example: In a plain when you complete your house I always add flower pots (not the pot of minecraft, the grass block and a flower) in the outside windows and add a little farm with uneven fences (not making a square or a rectangle if thats how you say it)

Second job: Writer

Can I work as a team?: Well, it depends which person I work with. If they start writing things without asking anybody if its a good idea or how can it be improve, I CAN'T but if discuss the ideas, try to make them better, then, I will have no problem in working with someone like this

Examples of writings: I'm writing my first book about a desesperate family in the middle of the war. Didn't know if i had to put something that I wrote. Here a paragraph that I wrote in this same "book". "When the russians arrived, it was all desesperation and chaos, people running in any direction, screaming. By the second week, the russian army had taken the entire city, entering the houses and stealing the most valuable things. Yesterday, 3 soldiers entered my house by force and started searching everywhere. They took the food, the medicines, everything. My father tried to stopped them... but he recieved a shoot in the left arm. Don't know if he will make it. At night, it's really hard to sleep, you can hear people screaming and shooting from everywhere. I just want these to finish... soon.........."

Hopefully, u will accept me
02/08/2016 10:46 am
SensorialGlint6
Mod apps are closed from this point forward, but we are still looking for people interested in joining the server on other posts.
02/06/2016 10:59 am
SensorialGlint6
Update: Moderator apps are closed for now.
02/04/2016 12:06 pm
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for people interested in joining out staff ranks.
02/03/2016 9:33 am
SensorialGlint6
App has been denied due to following: contradicting statements in the app, and not answering at least all of the questions on the template before adding custom ones.
02/03/2016 1:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DumbFudge

In-Game Name: DumbFudge

TimeZone:PST

What experience do you have moderating?: Yes i have experience moderating on servers. I have experience moderating on countless servers that people have heard about. I have even been a admin on Mineplex but i quit because no-one was ever one. The ranks ive usually been are moderator, administrator, helper, and manager.
On one server i was developer but that was when i used to know how to code. I have also worked on the popular server Mineplex till i quit because they were abusing the staff on their and make randoms fight to death against will. I also worked on Centrix for some time then was fired cause is tood up for a player while staff abused him.

How much time are you able to dedicated to the server?: I will dedicate 1-5 hours on the server to help make it better in man ways that other servers cannot. I will have to take some breaks due to school and family time because i cant be on minecraft all the time, but i can try to. On weekends i can be on for 7 hours depending on what i have planned that day.

What are your strengths?: My strengths are finding hackers and bugs and making sure staff and players and donors don't abuse their powers. I can also build allitle and i am good with group manager. I can also help prevent problems by calmly dealing with them. I dont have a temper and am a joker but can be serious when needed or asked.

Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not have Teamspeak, but I do how ever have skype which is listed above.

You can reach me with a response on my skype or on here.
-Thank you
-Dumbfudge
02/02/2016 10:57 pm
SensorialGlint6
Bump, still looking for staff.
02/01/2016 8:01 pm
MrPufnstuff
Moderator Application
Name: Matthew
Age: 13 (I am more mature than stereotypical children of my age)
IGN: MrPufnstuff
How many hours I can dedicate: On weekdays 3-5 hours and on weekends whenever I am home.
Why I am interested in this server: I love fallout, and I think this is a unique idea that I would love to see become popular.
I have never staffed on a RP server before, but I have staffed on other servers (Factions, Survival, etc.) and I think i can pick up any differences easily.

P.S. I have lots of developmental ideas for servers, and though I may not be able to make them happen myself, I would happily give any recommendations you ask of me.
02/01/2016 6:05 pm
SensorialGlint6
Bump
01/30/2016 12:27 pm
SensorialGlint6
Please add me on skype: dawidguzik
01/30/2016 10:12 am
Nitsua234
Developer.

IGN: Nitsua

Are you fluent in Java: Yes

Years of working: Well if you count just Java, then it's been 1 and a half. Fully programming since 3.

Can I work on anything you present? I can/have programmed my own plugins before. I still have them. I can quite easily make adjustments in configs of others. And if you need someone to scout out cool plugins, I'm your man. Also, I can read crash logs, and I've been known to fix plugin errors that crash the server.

Prior work: I worked on a server called Haze Hollow. I developed there for a year. I'm no longer working there, as I had to take a break.

Minor details: I only play Minecraft for the modification aspect side of things. Also, I had to take a break from my last job for a programming project that required all of my time for 3 months. I had to physically create my own game from a blank canvas.
01/30/2016 7:13 am
SensorialGlint6
Bump
01/28/2016 3:59 pm
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for interested people
01/27/2016 12:40 pm
SensorialGlint6
We are still looking for people interested in joining out staff ranks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome