Fallout Minecraft Roleplay Series (CAST AND CREW NEEDED)

MrSurrealTom's Avatar MrSurrealTom1/9/16 7:21 am
2/5/2016 7:02 pm
TooBlock's Avatar TooBlock
-DISCLAIMER-
THE STORY IS VERY EARLY STAGE AND I MEAN VERY EARLY STAGE!!!!

So anyways hello everyone my name is Tom I am an aspiring voice actor and I have been wanting to create a minecraft roleplay series for a very long time, I recently got a new computer and I feel that I am ready to begin making my own roleplay series for minecraft and I decided to go for Fallout for a start to hopefully a long career in Minecraft Roleplay production.

Anyway enough about me and more about the project, I originally had a whole plot to work with for fallout, but I ended up scrapping it after the original plot start seemed way too similar to the fallout 4 plot (and when I say similar, I MEAN SIMILAR, LIKE THE SORT OF SIMILAR WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER IS ALSO CRYOGENICALLY FROZEN!!!). In the end I decided to scrap it, for one all my sets got destroyed due to a server bug, secondly cause I had such an unreliable cast of people working with me

So that's why I am here today to announce Fallout The Roleplay Minecraft Series or FTRP for short....until I think of a better name xD. Anyways I am looking for a number of people to join such as crew members to help write and decide on how the story will turn out, voice actors and body actors (you can do both body acting and voice acting if you wish). But as for now writers are my main priority so I am quickly going to explain my idea for the plot of the roleplay series so far.

Plot Idea:
3 adventure loving risk taking reporters are trying to investigate reports on a very interesting rumor (rumor not decided yet) these three men are in the act of finding information for there local newspaper in the small town of (insert name here), during the investigation the three men come across trouble, not decided what trouble as of yet and it ends in one of the men dead, one badly wounded and one who got lucky, 6 months later the man who was badly wounded has settled down in the small town mentioned earlier and is no longer in the game, until the man who got lucky returns to the town after a six month absence, which then leads into information from the man who got lucky about the attackers from six months prior the settled down man decided to go on one final investigation he doesn't know exactly why, maybe revenge, or maybe he's missed being the game either way what awaits for these two men are a whole heap of trouble.

I just want to make you all aware of who the three men are

Badly Wounded Man - Main Character and Played by yours truly (name yet to be decided)
Lucky Man - Not yet named also there is not actor for him yet
Dead Man - Same as lucky man, no name or actor to portray him

I know that my story is still very early in development and that's why more than anything I want writers for this to help me out, but I also encourage all of you to who want to body act/voice act to apply now so that we can start making more characters for this.

For now I am going to be using a fallout inspired map called paradise and that will be edited to suit what happens in the story line, but if there are any builders out there who want to build sets or even (if we get enough people) build a fallout world from scratch then feel free to PM me or fill in the application.

Also to be a writer you do not have to know a whole lot about the fallout lore, just as long as you can do some research, because I don't even know a whole ton about fallout, I only know what is needed and a few extras about the lore so that the story makes sense.

The roleplay will be posted on my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwDf2v ... hMiSiTPWUg

MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR APPLICATIONS BELOW
Application Template
Name:
Why do you want to help in this project:

I look forward to reading all of your applications PEACE!!!

Here is the original *unreleased* teaser for the plot line that was scrapped (that isn't my voice in the video xD):www.youtube.com/watch?v=THzMg-EL8fQ

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS EITHER PM ME OR PLACE A MESSAGE IN THIS THREAD I WILL BE SURE TO REPLY!!!!
MrSurrealTom
Level 1 : New Miner