=+= Farlands Nation - Recruiting - Factions - Survival-

GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation2/21/15 9:29 pm
3/11/2015 9:59 am
GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation
Welcome To The Start Of An Amazing Adventure!

Who we are

We are a loving, fun community. We are funny, welcoming, kind, etc. We always welcome new players. We have been working on our server for weeks. Our server was very successful, but we reset to accommodate 1.8. The server now supports 1.7.10+. We would love to have YOU join our server, it would be an honor.

Farlands Nation's Goal

Our goal is to have a fun, welcoming successful server. We hope to reach the minimum of 50+ players 24/7, but we are currently at max 10 players at a time. We are looking to be an amazing server. We are still under major development, but we are going public for we have entertainment and the right idea.

About Farlands Nation

We are 1.7.10+
We use Group Manager
We have very fun plugins.
We are very welcoming, fun, etc.
We are a factions server.
We are adding more minigames soon, such as:
Survival / Hunger Games.
Plotme.
TNT Run.
Spleef.
CTF (Capture The Flat),
Etc! If we get popular!
There's even more awaiting you!

Applying Strategy:

[center][i]Go To [url]FarlandsNation.Enjin.Com[/url] (HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, SO USE THIS FORMAT):

Required for all staff applications:

[spoiler]1) Must be 10+
2) Must have a strategy of contact, other than the server. (Skype, Email, InstaGram, Twitter, Etc.)
3) Must have played the server for a short time, to get to know the staff & stationary of the server. (You can apply, then join, though.)
4) You must have experience.
5) The application must be long and detailed.
6) Good Luck![/spoiler]

Positions We Have / That Are Full[/center][/i]

[spoiler][i][center]1/1 Owner
2/2 Co-Owner
1/1 Head-Dev
1/2 Developers
1/1 Head-Admin
2/2 Admins
1/1 Head-Mod
0/2 Mods
1/1 Head-Builder
2/- Builders
0/- Build Team
NOT PAYING ANY POSITIONS![/center][/i][/spoiler]

[i][center]Staff Application For All Ranks:[/center][/i]

[i][center][spoiler]IGN:
Name:
Age (10+):
Position You Would Like:
Experience:
Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph):
Why we should except you (At least 1 Paragraph):
Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc):
Your Personality:
Strategies Of Contact:
How many people can you get on at a time? (Advertisers Only):
ScreenShots of previous builds (Builders Only):
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
How long have you been playing Farlands Nation?:
Your Minecraft Nickname (What you like to be called):
Random Question - What's your favorite Band / Singer / Artist?:
Extra:
Thanks, and Good Luck![/spoiler][/center][/i]

[i][center]About Myself:[/center][/i]

[center][spoiler][b]IGN:[/b]
[i]FastestHorsie99[/i]

[b]Age:[/b]
[i]Censored.[/i]

[b]My Favorite Band: [/b]
[i]Imagine Dragons.[/i]

[b]My Favorite Singer: [/b]
[i]Carry UnderWood[/i]

[b]My NickName: [/b]
[i]Fasty / FastyCake[/i]

[b]Name[/b]:
[i]Brooke[/i]

[b]Personality[/b]:
[i]Fun, Funny, Friendly, Mature, Etc. [/i]

[b]Strategies Of Contact:[/b]
[i]Email: [url=mailto:CheerPrincess99@att.net]CheerPrincess99@att.net[/url] (1/3)
Twitter (Never In Use): FastyCake
InstaGram: FastestHorsie99
Skype (Rarely In Use, Mainly Used For Staff Meetings): FastestHorsie99[/i][/spoiler][/center]

[b][center][i][u]Thank you! Please join today! Everyone is welcome!
All questions asked will be answered![/u][/i][/center][/b]
GamingSensation
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2015 9:59 am
GamingSensation
Daily Bump
03/10/2015 4:17 pm
GamingSensation
We are Now going to have 2 servers. One is going to be a straight Factions server with less RAM (The one this post is advertising), and one with way more RAM and more stuff to do! The second server will be out soon. We MAY be getting a THIRD server that's a straight OP Prison, I auctioned off that one, but the person isn't getting back to me.. It's SUPER annoying, apparently it was fraud. I'll be putting the second server IP out as soon as we get it fully developed!. Same staff, same files, but more RAM & minigames. Thanks! Applications are CLOSED due to the website hacked and destroyed. It will be fixed soon, you are welcome to join our server!
03/05/2015 9:03 pm
GamingSensation
I know XD LOL
Get on my child! XD
03/05/2015 8:50 pm
GamingSensation
Daily Bump!
03/05/2015 7:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Frankspark
Hey fastest, do I still get my rank, or do I need to re-apply? ~Garmdoon
03/05/2015 8:50 pm
GamingSensation
You were Mod ?
03/05/2015 8:55 pm
Frankspark
I was a helper, you dont remember me MAMA?!!? its me Garmodon
03/05/2015 10:33 am
GamingSensation
Bump! We'd love to have YOU join our staff team!
03/04/2015 6:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ArcaneInsanity
When will the server be back up >.< (Whitelisted?)
03/05/2015 10:18 am
GamingSensation
My "Lovely" Co-Owner reset the server again so we were under maintnence. Bright side, we won't crash anymore. It's disabled, spawn & shop are being built, and the server is now just plain factions. (May be installing Plotme and other minigames if we get popular.) Thanks for your patients!
03/03/2015 11:15 pm
GamingSensation
ArcaneInsanityIGN:Supertank12/DolphinJesus
Name:Julian
Age (10+):13
Position You Would Like:Moderator
Experience:I have been Helper on at least 3-4 servers, moderator on 2, and admin on 1.
Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph):I have played on multiple small-medium sized Servers, and one thing I have noticed with all of them is something amazing, something that has kept me coming back to them. Community. I am a Nomad when it comes to minecraft servers, and once in a while i find a server with that special little aspect that is ignored in larger servers, community, which I then settle down on the server. Sadly I have only gotten lower positions on most of these servers, and have not been able to actively help the server out and contribute much. Now, I see the aspect of a great community in your server, and I wish to become a medium-high ranking staff so that I actively participate with staff members, and preserve the amazing community, so that interaction between players and staff alike never grows boring.
Why we should accept you (At least 1 Paragraph):I would be a fun loving and active staff member, always contributing and discussing with others, as well as striving to help out the server and community in anyway possible.
Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc):I have some knowledge in Java and Plugins, a little in website, but not much.
Your Personality:As you have seen before, I am an active and fun loving person, full of energy and potential waiting to be explored as a Staff member.
Strategies Of Contact:You can contact me by Gmail, Skype, Steam, ect.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Not sure the exact time, before the Nether was introduced.
How long have you been playing Farlands Nation?:1-2 Weeks.
Your Minecraft Nickname (What you like to be called):Odd/DolphinJesus
Random Question - What's your favorite Band / Singer / Artist?:Fallout Boys
Extra:Other than what i have written down there isn't much left to say besides I hope you choose me to be an active and contributing staff member~! -Dolphin
Thanks, and Good Luck!

Haha geez crackin xD
ACCEPTED
Your pos will be decided later. thanks for applying!
03/03/2015 11:12 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
My appli
'age 21
name ma name jeff
ign VirtualRiots
pos Admin
why cuz u kno I been bord on mc a lot lately and well I want somthin to do so I say 'hay why not join mc n be staff'
k thanks bye
03/03/2015 11:08 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Experience:I have been Helper on at least 3-4 servers, moderator on 2, and admin on 1.
Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph):I have played on multiple small-medium sized Servers, and one thing I have noticed with all of them is something amazing, something that has kept me coming back to them. Community. I am a Nomad when it comes to minecraft servers, and once in a while i find a server with that special little aspect that is ignored in larger servers, community, which I then settle down on the server. Sadly I have only gotten lower positions on most of these servers, and have not been able to actively help the server out and contribute much. Now, I see the aspect of a great community in your server, and I wish to become a medium-high ranking staff so that I actively participate with staff members, and preserve the amazing community, so that interaction between players and staff alike never grows boring.
Why we should accept you (At least 1 Paragraph):I would be a fun loving and active staff member, always contributing and discussing with others, as well as striving to help out the server and community in anyway possible.
Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc):I have some knowledge in Java and Plugins, a little in website, but not much.
Your Personality:As you have seen before, I am an active and fun loving person, full of energy and potential waiting to be explored as a Staff member.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Not sure the exact time, before the Nether was introduced.
Extra:Other than what i have written down there isn't much left to say besides I hope you choose me to be an active and contributing staff member~! -Dolphin
Thanks, and Good Luck!

Denied! Jesus isn't a dolphin derp head
03/03/2015 11:06 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Thanks, and Good Luck!

DENIED, Lack of info
03/03/2015 11:02 pm
ArcaneInsanity
02/25/2015 3:13 pm
AlizarinMist
Also, I am unable to join the server.
02/26/2015 4:50 pm
GamingSensation
You just joined.
02/26/2015 7:39 pm
AlizarinMist
Yep, it was saying cannot resolve hostname, but is working. And my helper rank is not appearing.
02/24/2015 1:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxStormcrafterxX
IGN: falseConfig
Name: Will Ashworth
Position You Would Like: Head Helper or Helper
Experience: I used to run my own smp server, it stopped because my payments glitched and I lost $300, I am currently part of another smp server, as for that my smp server, I had around 30 members and I ran the server myself, I made all the plugins and all the members enjoyed it.
Why You Want Staff: I want staff because I aim to help the minecraft community. I think of myself to be an above average Minecraft player, building wise and server administrating wise. All I want to do is help you server become a better place for players and grow it to become more successful than it already is. I spend a lot of time playing Minecraft, so I decided or browse some PMC posts and look for a server that I can have fun on and also get a position to help people, so it's a win for both of us, you get a new member and I get to help people have fun.
Skills: I consider myself at least an above average builder, I play on the WorldofKeralis server where I build mostly modern and Victorian style builds. I am also a decent moderator and ok and coding.
My Personality: I guess I could be described as a derp. I like to joke around but I also can be serious to get my job done whatever it is. If it's working on the server or just to talk, I'm your guy!
Strategies of Contact: Skype, which is stormcreeper111 (i really need a new name)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years
How long have you been playing Farlands Nation?: Never played but if you accept me, I can guarantee that I will be very active when I'm not busy with school.
Your Minecraft Nickname: False
Random Question: My favorite band/singer/artist is Imagine Dragons or Bastille

Thanks,
Will
02/24/2015 4:42 pm
GamingSensation
ACCEPTED:

Trial. Thanks for applying!
02/24/2015 10:02 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
The Corona
Hello, I see you are looking for a build done for your server. Why not pick the Aurion Build Team, we are very professional and love helping out the community. Want to see what we offer? Head To: http://aurionchannel.wix.com/buildteam

Build, Love, Enjoy
Aurion Build Team

We can work with any builders you already have in place, and would be happy to join you!
02/24/2015 1:14 pm
GamingSensation
ACCCEPTED:

We desperately need a build team. Please join with your team when I am on and you can recieve the prefix "Arion_BuildTeam"
02/23/2015 10:13 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
IGN: xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx

Name:Jeremiah

Age (10+):14

Position You Would Like:Head-Helper/Builder

Experience: Co Owner once, Head Admin twice Admin 7 times Mod 5 Head Mod 2 Helper 2 Builder 3 times Trial-Mod 2 Trial Admin 3 times,

Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph):I love helping, it's been that way for a while now, since I am a Christian it's my duty to help people in need or with any questions(about or not about Jesus) if there's someone at the store who needs help really anything I help with, and since I spend most of my time on MC being bored so I thought why not help people on MC and keep myself occupied? and there's 2 ways to do that, Helper and Builder, I chose Head Helper cause I am experienced and now what I'm doing but it's your choice, anyways I love to help and I hope I can on your server!

Why we should except you (At least 1 Paragraph):I have a lot of experience, I am super nice and can be on a few hours a time, I love hanging out or answering questions players have, I am decent at building and CRAP at redstone, I am really friendly and just want to help, I've been really bored on MC lately most of the servers I play have about 6+ players, still in Beta or its home run and is never up,(really, I only have 3 servers) and I'm looking for a server to spend my free time on, I know it'll be hard with me not having Skype but I am sure we can find something.

Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc): I have some skill in building, I am a master at W.E(even though Head Helper won't have it) and well...helping

Your Personality: Nice, Funny, Smart....ish

Strategies Of Contact: Email Steam PMC

ScreenShots of previous builds (Builders Only): some things on PMC(NOT my best though, not even close)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3 years

How long have you been playing Farlands Nation?:Will be joining after this

Your Minecraft Nickname (What you like to be called):VirtualRiot or Nub or Harry Stylez, Oh wait what's the difference xD

Random Question - What's your favorite Band / Singer / Artist?:Harry potter? he's a good rapper, I like a little of everything, mostly EDM or Trap, dubstep sometimes, but it's pretty mainstream.

Extra:Uh.... wassup mayne (bad grammar is on purpose)
02/24/2015 1:04 pm
GamingSensation
ACCEPTED:

You seem cool. You can be Builder if you test, but for now your trial. (I have to make the group, so please be patient when you receive your rank. ) Helper is full, and one of them will get Head-Helper.
02/23/2015 8:35 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Prince
FlameAV
Why are you applying on different servers if you already have a minecraft server, and the post above me hurts my eyes.
02/24/2015 1:04 pm
GamingSensation
1) I love helping servers.
2) The server isn't really popular (YET) so I have time.
3) My trusted, dedicated staff take over.
02/23/2015 8:42 pm
Frankspark
sorry ill edit it
02/24/2015 7:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Prince
FlameAV
xD i was talking to the creator of this post
02/23/2015 8:19 pm
Frankspark
IGN: Garmodon
Name: Frank Shulman
Age (10+): 13
Position You Would Like: Moderator
Experience: I am really experienced with being a staff member because I have been a staff member on a couple of servers! I help all the players that need help! Whenever someone is in trouble I go into the situation and help them with anything that they need help with!
Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph): I would like to be a staff member because it seems like I can be a really good person in this job. On all the servers that I have been staff on I helped every single one of them! If someone in the server would need help I would go to them and ask what do they need help with! If they ask for free items, I DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM, because I aint like that. I could help around the server. For example I can help recruiting members, and also make this server a lot more popular than it is now! Just give me a chance and I will amaze you!
Why we should except you (At least 1 Paragraph): You should accept me because I can really make this server a big one! As I said on my paragraph above, I can help recruit members, and also make this server a lot more popular than it is now! If anyone is in need of help, and it's a big situation I can try and handle it. If I cannot handle the situation I will talk to a higher up staff member!
Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc): Being a staff member ( Keep the server away from trolls, and meanies)
Your Personality: I am chill, funny, very experienced!
Strategies Of Contact: Skype, Email
How many people can you get on at a time? (Advertisers Only): A lot more than you think, I dont know the exact number
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years
How long have you been playing Farlands Nation?: I have just started :/
Your Minecraft Nickname (What you like to be called): Garm or Garmodon I dont care at all
Random Question - What's your favorite Band / Singer / Artist?: Calvin Harris
Extra: Nope nothing
Thanks, and Good Luck!
02/24/2015 1:01 pm
GamingSensation
Your CoolJet7's brother, right? Oh, and only Co-Owners and I can promote / demote / OP / DeOP.
02/24/2015 4:59 pm
Frankspark
lmfao nope :/
02/23/2015 7:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Connor PlaysMC
IGN: connorholladay35
Name: Connor
Age (10+): 13
Position You Would Like: Developer
Experience: I have owned a few servers and I have been developer on many others but they shut down.
Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph):I want to be a Developer to help the server. I can help the server is these reasons. I take all work and servers i have worked on in the past as my own duties i will take as much consideration as possible. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work.I have a lot of free time on my hands doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need.
Why we should except you (At least 1 Paragraph):You should accept me because I am a very trustworthy person. I am loyal to my peers and can help this server grow. I will not abuse my powers as a developer. I will only use my powers to help the server and it's players. I will help with whatever the server owner needs in order to make the server look good. On a scale of 1 -10, my scale of plugin management would probably be a 9. Hope that you consider my application.
Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc): Plugins
Your Personality: I am a very fun person who enjoys humor and jokes. I am very serious when it comes to work.
Strategies Of Contact: Skype, and Instagram
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
How long have you been playing Farlands Nation?:
Your Minecraft Nickname (What you like to be called):
Random Question - What's your favorite Band / Singer / Artist?:
Extra: Nope Thanks for reading my application.
02/24/2015 12:59 pm
GamingSensation
UNDER CONSIDERATION:

There are a few people going for developer, so you are in competition.
02/23/2015 7:32 pm
GamingSensation
=+= When We Get More Players We Will Double The Ranks! Example: 4 Admins, 4 Mods, Etc! It'll keep going on! If we get 100+ people there will be a LOT of each rank!
02/23/2015 5:47 pm
AlizarinMist
IGN: AlizarinMist
Name: Tanmay Patel
Age (10+): 14
Position You Would Like: Moderator
Experience: I have ran three servers, but have decommissioned them as they have run my computer out of RAM. I moderated these servers excellently, near to 300 players in the chat. I have less experience with predicting griefing, as I had a plugin for that, but with a bit of practice, that can be changed!
Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph): I want staff because I want to help out the community in Minecraft. I had outstanding moderators, near 10 on each, and I believed each one of them was a true helper of my server. I have lost contact with them, but I hope I can carry on their excellence for moderating. I also have started up a YouTube channel, and would like a server to record on, other than Mineplex. It would be a win-win in both scenarios. I get views, and your server gets popularized over a group of 100 subscribers. (It doesn’t say that on the channel page, but I counted.)
Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc): I have decent building skills, if not awesome af. I have built a street with houses, but unfurnished. I am also working on a city, which would take some time, but it isn’t at the top of my list. I also have above average skills moderating.
Your Personality: If I can be described in one word, it would be awesome. I am serious and don’t understand sarcasm that well, but if you catch me on a good day, 6 out of 7, I could be friendly, fun, and even help you with your Algebra HW!
Strategies Of Contact: Kik, same as my IGN.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 years.
How long have you been playing Farlands Nation?: Never played, but that can change!
Your Minecraft Nickname (What you like to be called): Aliz
Random Question - What's your favorite Band / Singer / Artist?: It would be AC/DC by far.
02/23/2015 7:25 pm
GamingSensation
ACCEPTED:
Moderator is full. You are now server HELPER.
Congrats.
02/24/2015 5:41 pm
AlizarinMist
So if moderator is free and I have done a good task, am I promoted?
02/23/2015 3:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dantonenka
IGN:DaNz_123
Name:Daniel
Age (10+):14
Position You Would Like:I would like to be admin/dev its what u choose that would fit me.
Experience:I was a admin in a server and a admin in a prison server aswell.
Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph):I want to be staff because this is what i like to do for my life-time.Also for me being a staff is fun and enjoying.Futrthermore its just that is it like doing a job but in the internet so after when i get a job i already know what thing i need to do.So for me its just fun and it makes me fell more mature.And it is because i like to interact with people and if they need help i will always be the man to help.
Why we should except you (At least 1 Paragraph):
Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc):Well im good at plugins making spawns,ranks,hubs,mini games and stuff to do with commands.Also good at interacting with people and staff.And suprisingly this year i never done any mistakes as a staff.Also I would give my builds a 7/10 so if you need to make a massive spawn!Well im not the man you need sorry.But i do most stuff that a admin does and also i do stuff above that rank which is if the owner is off for 5 days i will take his place and control the server smoothly.

Extra:I would come to ur server at least 4 hours a day and in the weekends i would come on up to 6 hours a day so i will try my hardest to come on all the time if the owner is afk i will take his place and control the server.
02/23/2015 4:43 pm
GamingSensation
You grammar could improve. Your application is under consideration. Please be active.
02/23/2015 3:02 pm
GamingSensation
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome