FarRealms Looking for Staff (UPCOMING)

littlejack05's Avatar littlejack0512/10/16 10:30 am
1 emeralds 107 1
12/10/2016 10:52 am
huskymakes's Avatar huskymakes
Hello.

Let me introduce myself. I am Boeing as in the aviation manufacture. I have been running FarRealms for the past five months and its getting to the time that we need to start increasing our player base from five to around twenty if possible. That why we are hunting for talented individuals who have what it takes to be part of a mature staff team. With over four years of experience and five months in dedication to building this server up we wont be closing anytime soon.

What we offer ?
Our main project is OPPrison. You may be thinking ugh this has been done way to many times before. Well at FarRealms we have a unique twist including a unique prestige system which allows players to gain perks which would only be unlock able as a donator. We have 1.8 PvP as well as many features only the best opprison servers have.
Next we have Skyblock which we use many generic plugins which have been fully customised to make our server very non generic and unique. When we trialled this server back in the summer we managed to gain a 5-10 playerbase just using this server but due to working on the opprison to much we started to lose attention as we had no staff to assist the players.

Why we are looking for ?
To be over the age of 12
Experience
Knowledge of how mc works
Good grammar
Mature

Still intrested ?
PM me and I will respond very quickly
or
Add me on discord - Boeing55

Play.FarRealms.net
http://www.farrealms.net
littlejack05
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/10/2016 10:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
huskymakes
Hey there

My name is Husky I am the Owner of a small developing company where we create Custom plugins for clients we also can setup servers by setting up Gamemodes and perms/groups (Pretty much do all the techy and annoying stuff like shops and annoying plugins)

We create Custom plugins and texture packs to your exact server needs.

All of the plugins we create are private for each server so your plugin is unique and exclusive to your server only.

All we need from you is a document explaining in great detail what you want your plugin to be/what it is and what perms and commands you want there to be and which perms link up with which commands.

Remember to have a successful server/network you need a unique server for players to join, this is where we come in, we are highly experienced at setting up servers/networks and creating plugins which are unique to keep players and add players to your server/network.

We can create custom exclusive banners to make your server stand out from others.

We can also create the perfect website to meet all your needs and desires.

We can make custom Gamemode(s) for the right price, I have 11 skilled Developers who can make your Gamemode(s) to your exact needs. (EXCLUSIVE TO YOUR SERVER OF COURSE).

For Plugins:

We charge depending on

A: How big the plugin is

B: How long it will take to do it

C: How technical and complex the plugin is

D: If you want it exclusive or not

E: If you want updates.

For Servers/Networks:

How many plugins, commands, permissions and groups/ranks your server has.
How many gamemodes and what gamemode(s) you want on your server.
Shops how many player shops you want and the size of them.
Troubleshooting problems how difficult it is and how many.
Bungee-cord we can do this for you too.

For Websites:

How many Forums you want.
If you want accounts.
Page layout and size (complexity and time it takes)
Other Website Features.

Server Hosting:

For loyal clients we offer a 15% OFF Recurring Discount code for Nitrous Networks:
https://nitrous-networks.com/

We accept £ and $, via PayPal for all services.

Want to go pro?

Buy Premium service and be on our priority list when and if you need support on your server from plugins we have sold to you.

(£10) - ($13)

If you are interested please join our Discord server and ask for Husky for further information.

https://discord.gg/t389S3z

and/or reply back via this PM.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome