-=⌘=-=FarscapeMCnetwork=-=⌘=- 1.10 NEEDS MODERATORS 16+!!

ST4V1980's Avatar ST4V198010/18/16 5:20 pm
1 emeralds 244 8
10/24/2016 7:43 pm
ST4V1980's Avatar ST4V1980
Welcome we are in need of Moderators to make the full team i am looking mainly for persons that are at least 16+ i would like to include some more mature players to this role so if you are interested please copy and paste the spoiler below filled in
Click to reveal
NOTE: You must have Teamspeak or Skype! If you don't your application will be denied!

IGN-

Age-

Reason your applying-

Do you have skype or teamspeak?-

Skype-

Past experience-

Give details of what actions you would take if someone was breaking rules on the server both for normal players and staff-

Anything else you'd like to tell us?-Put your spoiler here.

If you would like the TeamSpeak ip let me know and i will send you it in pvt msg

Please put effort into your application and i will see ya all soon!
ST4V1980
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2016 7:43 pm
ST4V1980
Positions still available peeps
10/24/2016 5:52 pm
ST4V1980
-
10/24/2016 1:40 pm
ST4V1980
More Moderator positions available peeps APPLY NOW!!
10/19/2016 2:12 pm
ST4V1980
-
10/18/2016 9:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ninjaration
IGN- Ninjaration

Age- 17

Reason your applying- I have staffed on multiple servers, but this server really stands out. I recognize all the work being put into this server, this means the founders and staff care for the player base, and that's our main priority

Do you have skype or teamspeak?- I have all Skype, Teamspeak, and Discord

Skype- minebuilders

Past experience-, I would consider myself a minecraft veteran player. I have staffed on numerous other servers, and am currently looking for a dedicated staff team. This makes me feel comfortable handling difficult situations, to everyday problems. I am experienced with moderating commands, and plugins to help maximize my moderating ability. In my local school I was elected as Vice president. This gives me the opportunity to practice Leadership, teamwork, maturity skills, all skills in which are crucial to maintain a position on your staff team. I am experience with forums, giving me the chance to post, reply, and monitor the forums of any given server. In game I’ve staff multiple times, and I’d like to reenter a great staff team where we work together to but problems behind us.

Give details of what actions you would take if someone was breaking rules on the server both for normal players and staff- If the players were breaking the rules, their consequence I would give them would depend on what guideline they broke, and how the server deals with said rule break. As far as hacking goes, I believe there should be a zero tolerance policy, and with enough given proof, would proceed to ban the individual who hacked. Most of the rest of the punishments differ from server to server, and I would have to be informed on what action to take by yourself. If a staff member was abusing their power and/or breaking the rules, I would immediately report it to my superior and the owner. I would let the administration take the executive decision in the consequence of the staff.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?- I am bilingual. I am extremely fluent in Spanish, and English. I'm in the middle of a course of Arabic, so I understand the fundamentals of the language. I am available from 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM everyday, but must split the time between the Farscape Network, and my elective classes. This would give me approximately 5 or more hours on your server. I look forward to help shape an amazing community.

My regards,

Markus Stahl
10/19/2016 4:28 am
ST4V1980
Ninjaration
ACCEPTED
Please check your Skype
10/18/2016 6:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
He_Who_Says_Troll
IGN-TheRealPilgrim

Age-16

Reason your applying-I want to help a server become popular and help the community

Do you have skype or teamspeak?- yes,

Skype-StuckPilgrim

Past experience- I was admin on one other server called CheesyCraft about 6 months ago, but it got shut down due to the owner not being able to pay for it.

Give details of what actions you would take if someone was breaking rules on the server both for normal players and staff- Staff, Report to the owner. Player, Warn, temp ban, then ban
10/19/2016 4:35 am
ST4V1980
TheRealPilgrim
DECLINED
More effort needs to go into application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome