Feature Rich RPG server >>1.6.4 <<

Terikan's Avatar Terikan10/30/14 12:21 pm
1 emeralds 111 1
10/31/2014 1:28 pm
Terikan's Avatar Terikan
Some background: Some friends wanted me to host a server. First thing I did was get into bukkit, find mods that sounded cool. After thinking up several features I couldn't replicate through available mods, I found Skript+. I learned how to create scripts and implemented tons of changes to the game. From inventory management features, to golems that actively scan and attack enemies threatening a player character. I went on to use it to create an RPG system with a dozen spells, and four stats that can be leveled up including health, speed, strength, and magic.

Time passed and interest from friends waned. I had spent hundreds of hours fumbling through code, fixing errors, designing and tweaking and balancing, so I may as well put it to use.

Server address: terikan.no-ip.org

SERVER LIMITATIONS: Right now, hosted on a weak computer, I don't know how many people the server will tolerate. It's had 4 people on at once with no issues, but no guarantees. If I need to, I will use a whitelist if I get a few people that are interested in playing regularly. If there's more, I may try to upgrade.

MAIN FEATURES:

Monsters gain in strength the further one ventures from the spawn point. They also give more XP and drop better loot.

Did I say loot? Randomized loot drops with possible enchantments

Socketing. Add magical gems to your weapons and armor to enhance their power.

Spells and Combat Moves. Melee, Ranged, and Magic spells all with special moves that can be charged.

Stats. Permanently increase your strength, vitality, speed, or willpower by spending XP.

Stealth, Waypoints, Multiplayer Healthbars, More Potions, Item Repair, MCMMO, Rocket Carts, better villagers, and Dragon Attacks

Here is a mostly exhaustive page of changes and can serve as a partial guide. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c1X ... Pa6ecc/pub

Server address: terikan.no-ip.org

Please let me know of any issues logging in, problems playing, or bugs/exploits and I will do what I can.
Terikan
Level 1 : New Miner