Closed

StuffToMake's Avatar StuffToMake9/17/14 4:15 pm
9/18/2014 12:39 am
StuffToMake's Avatar StuffToMake
Closing the thread
StuffToMake
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/18/2014 12:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
StuffToMake
Thanks everyone for the help, and no im not. 12. 17 in fact.
09/17/2014 6:08 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
Planet datecra-*is shot*

Gonna lay it straight, if she didn't say yes then it is likely she is trying to reject you but perhaps in a nice way so at least she is nice enough not to want to hurt your feelings. Of course she might say yes later or feel embarrassed to agree but who knows currently.

My recommendation is don't have a "dream girl" and don't get too overly attached to the idea of dating someone. If you keep working up and fantasizing and hoping you start becoming more and more emotionally invested in someone who may not like you back. Then since you worked up your emotional attachment if they will reject you or you fail to ask them out it will hit you hard like it is now. Maybe also like take interest in more than one person that way it won't be as upsetting if one person rejects you.

Just being clear here that having crushes and being interested is totally okay but getting too worked up over one person can lead to a lot of heartbreak.

(Little side note: I wouldn't recommend using strong terms like depression over some girl rejecting you, depression is serious mental issue don't trivialize it.)
09/17/2014 6:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pirate
mishrathium
Life sucks. The happy note is, it sucks for everyone.

You get over it
09/17/2014 6:04 pm
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
life doesnt suck i love my life

@op you need to man up and deal with it...not everything happens like a movie other people have different preferences. if she doesn't give you a straight answer then she probably i'snt interested. deal with it and move on
09/17/2014 5:45 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
lol i have had a girl pretty much say no before i asked so...... dont feel bad it could be worse
09/17/2014 6:00 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
You really can't compare things like this...

I will say, however, that if she doesn't reciprocate the feelings you have for her, then she's not your dream girl. I know what it's like to have a "dream girl". I was there, once. If you've read the "first love experience" thread recently, you know what I'm talking about. However, this isn't about me.

From my experiences, I've learned that Arty is absolutely correct. Relationships come and go, but a solid friendship is forever. (That has got to be one of the cheesiest things I've ever said; it's true, though.) Middle school is your best time for forging these friendships (which I didn't do, but that's another story), and not for "dating". Something else I've learned the hard way:

If you're doing it for the title... Doesn't "best friend" sound better than "girlfriend"?

Trust me, best friends are so much better. There's a girl at my school (not my dream girl) who I was massively in love with at one point, and would've given anything to date her. She friend- and brother-zoned me I don't know how many times before it finally sunk in. And let's just say I'm glad that I did. My "sister" is now my best friend, and has been for over a year. I guarantee that if we dated, it would not have lasted that long. Not even close.

TLDR; Friendships > Relationships. Think of it like a kayak and the Titanic. Kayaks may be small, but are incredibly practical and reliable. The Titanic was supposedly the "best ship ever created", and was made out to be indestructible and amazing in every way, but I think we all know what happened to it.

So there's my 2 cents. Also, not sure why, but that Planet DateCraft thing really bugs me. I like the idea of being able to come to people with a similar thought process for advice, even if they're on the Internet. My PMC friends are just as close as my IRL friends, and I know that to be true for quite a few people.
09/17/2014 5:25 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Geek
Mooknkoyo
Mooknkoyo
Jerden1387
StuffToMakeWell a day ago, i told my dreamgirl how i feel about her. She told me it was very good that i told her and brave. But im not sure if she said yes or just simply didnt answer, im feelings really bad and depressed, i really need help. I know there is many fish in the sea but this was my DREAMGIRL.[/quotey
Please don't say you're feeling depressed and need help, I thought this was a legit, 'I'm so sad, I want to die" situation. Seeing as this is just a girl, please learn there are a bunch of us, also learn what she likes, artsy? Male a bunch of crafts, with one letter on them. Say you start with a plain white mug, decorate it with the letter 'W', then go with a shirt or something, with the 'I' and so on. Is she musical? Either sing her a song like '1,2,3,4' by Plain White Tee's, or something like that, or write a song. Does she like books? Get her a book (Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars, Matched (Definitely suggested for your situation) or The Hunger Games) and put a book mark on it asking her. Is she a gamer? Get a new game like Resident Evil and put on the inside of the case something cute like 'Roses are red, Violets aren't blue, please go out with me, I need you' or something.

Congrats if you made it to the end of that! Here have a cookie!
So, uhm, he never said he was going to commit suicide, he just said he was sad, that's it.

By depressed he meant sad, just saying, so maybe he should change it to: Feeling sad, need some ideas.
09/17/2014 5:21 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pirate
Jade-Craft
Mooknkoyo
Jerden1387
StuffToMakeWell a day ago, i told my dreamgirl how i feel about her. She told me it was very good that i told her and brave. But im not sure if she said yes or just simply didnt answer, im feelings really bad and depressed, i really need help. I know there is many fish in the sea but this was my DREAMGIRL.[/quotey
Please don't say you're feeling depressed and need help, I thought this was a legit, 'I'm so sad, I want to die" situation. Seeing as this is just a girl, please learn there are a bunch of us, also learn what she likes, artsy? Male a bunch of crafts, with one letter on them. Say you start with a plain white mug, decorate it with the letter 'W', then go with a shirt or something, with the 'I' and so on. Is she musical? Either sing her a song like '1,2,3,4' by Plain White Tee's, or something like that, or write a song. Does she like books? Get her a book (Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars, Matched (Definitely suggested for your situation) or The Hunger Games) and put a book mark on it asking her. Is she a gamer? Get a new game like Resident Evil and put on the inside of the case something cute like 'Roses are red, Violets aren't blue, please go out with me, I need you' or something.

So, uhm, he never said he was going to commit suicide, he just said he was sad, that's it.

Yes, but the title is 'Feeling Depressed, Need Help'. Depression is not something to joke about. -_-
09/17/2014 5:11 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Geek
Mooknkoyo
Jerden1387

09/17/2014 5:00 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
Your DREAM GIRL is a dream, she is your REAL LIFE GIRL so do what a REAL LIFE PERSON does, as alot of people said make your move.
09/17/2014 4:57 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pirate
Jade-Craft
[quote="StuffToMake"]Well a day ago, i told my dreamgirl how i feel about her. She told me it was very good that i told her and brave. But im not sure if she said yes or just simply didnt answer, im feelings really bad and depressed, i really need help. I know there is many fish in the sea but this was my DREAMGIRL.[/quotey

Congrats if you made it to the end of that! Here have a cookie! [spoiler][url]www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/cookie_icon826.jpg[/url][/spoiler]
09/17/2014 4:42 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
usa
StuffToMakeWell a day ago, i told my dreamgirl how i feel about her. She told me it was very good that i told her and brave. But im not sure if she said yes or just simply didnt answer, im feelings really bad and depressed, i really need help. I know there is many fish in the sea but this was my DREAMGIRL.

I know someone else has probably already said this, but...
there's other girls. And girls are people too. They have to poop and pee and throw up and do all the gross stuff you have to do. I can't see you being past high school to be honest, so it's even less of a big deal.

"Quit putting the [female reproductive organ] on a pedestal man!"
09/17/2014 4:28 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee

Peace, I'm done.
09/17/2014 4:27 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Yeah, look. I am guessing you are feeling down right now but just pull your self together this is no reason to get depressed. If she does not want to go out with the you are not her dream guy and if so, why should you go around idolizing her on planet minecraft!

What happens will happen. Just don't let it effect you!
09/17/2014 4:26 pm
Level 22 : Expert Grump
Arty
you're like 12 or something I'm assuming, and not to put it bluntly, but relationships don't mean anything at that age. At that point in life, a relationship with someone is hanging out with them, which is something you can do as friends anyway.
Try to develop strong friendships, because those are the things that really matter, instead of trying to form 'relationships' with people at an age when it doesn't mean anything.
If my assumptions are wrong and you're not 12 (and even possibly if you still are 12), then you should know already that there are plenty of people out there that will like you in return. There is honestly, and I am being blunt at this point, nothing you can do about the fact that this girl doesn't like you if she doesn't like you.
Once again, my recommendation is just to keep your head high, try to keep any sort of friendship you had with this girl, focus on your grades and creating lasting friendships.

and also because i think it's required on posts like this
09/17/2014 4:28 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
This guy is SO right! Listen to him
09/17/2014 4:25 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
StuffToMakebut this was my DREAMGIRL.

but it was a GIRL
That's it
Just a girl.

Don't get all into the "they're my soulmate" thing. There are billions of them out in the world. There's sure to be at least one who you'd like more than her. Maybe that certain type of girl is your dreamgirl, but there are many others just like her and vice versa with boys.

Don't get all worked up over it. It was just one person.
09/17/2014 4:21 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Princess
SpongyBacon
Next time you see her, make a move. Being depressed doesn't get you anywhere.

(Btw, wrong site for dating advice, unless you want a runescape girlfriend )
09/17/2014 5:04 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
Truedis
09/17/2014 4:31 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
Interested to know what a runescape girlfriend is
09/17/2014 4:19 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
First off, relax. The worst she can do is say no.
09/17/2014 5:02 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
XD
09/17/2014 4:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
jcvm
Well have you been friendzoned? If so I feel for you man. but keep at it, if you work at something it will go your way eventually!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome