My first serious intro

carbonawk's Avatar carbonawk8/27/16 7:25 am
1 emeralds 549 7
8/27/2016 5:44 pm
carbonawk's Avatar carbonawk
I made many intro's, but this is the first one I am actually using on a personal level to create content. Music is licensed, as I am not a composer I will also render a shorter version soon of roughly 5 seconds. It is still unlisted on YouTube (after effects)

Long version

Short version

This is the logo I am using at the end in high detail. I know it's PNG, I used EPS in the video. (adobe illustrator)

Ps: you can guess my new username lol.
Please share your thoughts, don't be afraid to criticize.
carbonawk
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2016 4:52 pm
Level 40 : Master Pokemon
raichuthink
Make the audio and video of the 5 second one fade in and cut off a part of the beginning.
08/27/2016 5:44 pm
carbonawk
I will do this in the final video's. Not in the render just yet. Thanks for the feedback.
08/27/2016 3:50 pm
carbonawk
Very well, thanks for the input.
08/27/2016 2:36 pm
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
the shorter one is a lot better and easier to watch and would be a lot more suitable for YouTube videos
08/27/2016 8:22 am
carbonawk
I have updated the original and will now render a shorter one. Thanks for the input.
For me it's available as 1080p but I may still be processing for some.

Edit:8 seconds short version rendered and posted in the first post.
08/27/2016 7:52 am
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
ok

first of all rip headphone users

second of all, the intro is way to long, its almost 20 seconds!, most intros are the best part of 5-10, i was always told if you ever have an intro have it no longer than 12 seconds. if your intro is too long, people will get bored
08/27/2016 8:12 am
carbonawk
Okay. As I mentioned. I will do another render of 5 seconds.

Audio will be changed I noticed that too. I used a wav file but something must have happened during encoding. Will be fixed. sorry for that.

But to be honest. I see 12 seconds recommended by loads of people. But I prefer to do it my way and not do it mainstream. Being unique is a way to identify ourselves anyways these days.

As far as length, I am using 2 versions. This one being a longer one for longer videos. The next one will be around 5. If a video is 1 hour long or so, I think I can do that.

Will do that right now and update the original.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome