Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Chriz_KFC's Avatar Chriz_KFC12/24/14 11:08 am
1 emeralds 1.8k 20
12/26/2014 11:14 am
The_Sowhart's Avatar The_Sowhart
Is there any new animatronics in it? Is there any rumors in it?
Answer these questions below!
Chriz_KFC
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/26/2014 9:43 am
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter
Chikerenaham
Watch Game Theorists about the truth behind 5 night at freddy's 2, it gives out the entire timeline and I think it will be in a diner
12/26/2014 11:14 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
But that's just a theory...

A GAME THEORY! THANKS FOR WATCHING! (had to! ;P)
12/25/2014 9:23 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
Well, The place is obviously Freddy Fazbears family diner, well from what we know already. But what i think is that they are going to keep the main four obviously but add maybe one or two extra to make the game a bit harder

The 30 years later, only one left thing could mean alot of different things, it could be 30 years since 1987 or 30 years after the first game, nobody knows what it means but we will just have to wait for that.
12/25/2014 6:46 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
One SCP-wannabe game was more than enough. Game two was just for the money. Even more?
12/26/2014 2:56 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
I don't see how FNAF is a SCP-wannabe game.
12/25/2014 6:43 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
They're beating the poop outta the cash cow.
12/26/2014 2:33 am
The_Sowhart
That is what everyone says and realistically, that's just your opinion ;P
Yet everyone forgets, its not They, its He. The Fnaf games were made by one person and no I don't believe he is "beating the poop outta the cash cow" for the reasons of that Scott Cawthon was heavily criticized in his previous games that he never quit being a game developer because he felt he couldn't create something good, and then he did and lets not forget the price of the games are not £40 or anything like that, its only liked £5, So no, I wouldn't say that he is beating the cash cow just because he is now able to make good games that people will enjoy.

I think there will be a total of 4 games, reason being because of the backstory and events that we still don't actually know of. Five Nights At Freddies is not just "A Scary game that rely's on jumpscares" as everyone uses as an excuse, nope, The whole mystery behind why everything is happening is what adds to the series creepiness and we have learnt that there are a total of 4 different locations, The first games pizzeria, The second games pizzeria, in Fnaf 2 the First Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria that was left to rot which was mentioned by Phone guy as well as the first ever location of FredBears Family Diner.
So that makes Two locations that we haven't seen.
12/24/2014 1:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Toast
ilikepaprika
i cant wait DDD
12/24/2014 1:31 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
You guys realise the Open-World FNaF in the mall thing is fake, right? It even says fan-made in the title...
12/24/2014 1:35 pm
The_Sowhart
Yes but Fnaf 3 is going to be thing ;P
12/24/2014 1:06 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
David5886
I have not heard anything, but base on what I know here is what I think.

The second game was a prequel. This is important. The third game will probably also be a prequel, hopefully we will know who the purple man is. The first game was at the last known location, the second game was at the location before the one in the first game was built. I think that the third game will be at an even older location, NOT Freddy's Fasbear Family Diner, but the location that was right after the Family Diner but before the "New and Improved" place was built, the one you play at in the second game, if there is going to be a fourth one, the fourth one will be at Family Diner and if so be the last game in the series. You will probably have all of the old electronics, with possibly a new one and something else, You will probably have doors, as the phone guy said, the old one had doors. But I am pretty sure it wont be like the first game, I am pretty sure there is going to be something you have to do, similar to the music box!
12/24/2014 4:37 pm
The_Sowhart
He could probably do one door or something, The fan game 5 nights at the Asylum did that, only one door.
Though I guess we would just have to wait to see what Scott comes up with after his break.
12/24/2014 12:22 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Narwhal
JakaCraft
Guys! Scott confirmed that their is going to be walking and you might be the animatronic. Because in the website if you inspect element it says "Only One"
so their may be one animatronic... And you are it.
12/24/2014 1:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Chriz_KFC
On a leaked video, idk if it real or not but there was animtronics in it too so your not the only one.
12/24/2014 11:34 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
I heard that it is based in a mall, and it has free roaming in it. Also, it may take place around 2017, as on the official page of fnaf, it says: 30 years later, only one left. This makes you speculate. "What does it mean by only one left? One Freddy Fazbear's Pizza? One animatronic? One worker left? One week left? is FNAF 3 the last game because of that?" I believe that it is either the last one (One week left) or the first one (One Freddy Fazbear's Pizza). Leave what you think in a quote. Based on what I have seen I think the animatronics will be:
Freddy
Bonnie
Chica
Foxy
Balloon Boy
The Marionette/puppet
Golden Freddy
Toy Freddy
Toy Bonnie
Toy Chica
NEW ONES:
Balloon Girl
Wolfie The Weird Wolf
Halloween Freddy
Halloween Bonnie
Halloween Chica
Halloween Foxy
Christmas Freddy
Christmas Bonnie
Christmas Chica
Christmas Foxy
Endo Skeleton?
The Purple Guy?
Phone Guy Marionette?*
Toy Foxy (Rebuilt and redesigned Mangle)

*Based on "leaked" images.
12/24/2014 11:47 am
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
Lubzy
The mall thing was fan-made.
12/24/2014 11:21 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
_ENDER_DRAGON_
12/25/2014 10:56 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
/\ plz God save us
12/24/2014 11:52 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
When they're making a 3rd you realise just how much money they can juice out of the people that think it's "The best game in a while" or something like that.
12/24/2014 11:20 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
PrimeRobot
Well, I've heard so far that the 3rd game will be in the original Fazbear Diner, so I'm assuming that their will be some new animatronics.
But what do I know, I just watch Markiplier play the game.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome