FIX - Cant connect to server! :(

TheLindum's Avatar TheLindum9/19/14 1:07 pm
1 emeralds 179
Hi my name is TheLindum! And i have a really special topic about "Can't connect to the server!"
Well let's get into it .

SERVER OFFLINE?
Well if you try to connect to the server you wish to, and it says something "Can't connect" then try to join another server, if you can join that other server, then it's the server! (THIS WORKS ONLY FOR PREMIUM SERVERS!)

MINECRAFT SERVER DOWNTIME?
Well there is always sometimes where the actual server for every single minecraft server shuts Down! And im not even lieing, im playing Factions by my self, and i know when servers shut Down like that... so there is this website where you can check when the minecraft log in servers is Down and etc...
Dont you trust that website? then go search in Google "Minecraft Down" or "Minecraft server Down"

MINECRAFT CLIENT!
Well sometimes alot of the servers i try connect to, doesn't Work.. like, i played for it like 3 minutes ago, and i just needed to go main menu because of something i needed to do in real life, and i tried to join back but said "Can't connect - Try" Well it says something with "Try" that's all i remember.... then restart your game, and it's basically FIXED!

Well that's all the SERVER DOWN Things you can get....

I have alot of tutorials i can make, but i just wanted to make this fast.
TheLindum
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner