Flood this Thread With Your Server Ideas. 3.2.1 GO!

mcneprojects's Avatar mcneprojects5/29/16 2:14 am
1 emeralds 108
Hi, I am looking for any and all ideas you may have for a new unique server. Built by players for players. Let me tell you a bit of "background": I run a small relatively unknown network (http://www.hermesrealms.net) that has been operating for a few months. I have another bungeecord server I am setting up preferably a Factions server.
I have toyed around with a few ideas and I have come between a zombie factions RTS, enticing players to rebuild society (or keep destroying it, your path is up to you). Another server is a Mars colonization RTS/RPG. Then comes a pirate/colonist themed factions RPG server, similar to AC IV: Black Flag but with factions. Your ingame actions depend on ranks and roles. If you go around killing everyone, stealing ships and looting them, then you are obviously a pirate. But if you go about claiming land and build a faction/colony you would then be a colonist. And lastly is of course the nuclear apocalypse. I won't go into many details because A) I don't have the time or the patience B) I do not want carpal tunnel.

But forget all of that, I may not even use any of those ideas I am coming to you guys for your ideas. Why would I build a server only I like to add to my network, I want you all to tell me what kind of server you would like to see and play on. If you like any of my current ideas please voice that in the comments. I will go ahead and create a poll for sh**s and gigs. But please voice your opinion as you guys will (hopefully) be the ones primarily playing it. I do not run these servers for the money, (in fact I do not have any donor perks as of right now and completely fund this server myself) I do this for my love of minecraft and the great communities.
So go ahead tell me what you want
mcneprojects
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner