Floppy Fantasy Skyblock - Xbox 360/One

Mama Lizmas's Avatar Mama Lizmas1/26/15 1:30 pm
1 emeralds 226
Hi guys, I just finished the Floppy Fantasy Skyblock v1.0 for xbox 360/xbox One! *Insert wooping and cheering here* *\O3O/*
To get it, you must download through MediaFire and then take your xbox flashdrive and use Horizon (just google Horizon to get it, it's pretty simple) to put it onto your flashdrive and then shove it into your Xbox.
ATM the map contains four islands and a basic nether island. And by basic, I mean the portal. That's all that's in the nether.
There's also a shop with quests for you to complete which will give you rewards.
The end is just as normal as it would be. No fancy sky islands yet. (TBH the whole end is an island so I WON .)
the shop contains four rooms, one is the bank (currency is currently emeralds and emerald blocks), one's the florist, one is the blacksmith's and the final one is the brewery/enchantment room.
Map download .bin -----http://www.mediafire.com/download/so16m9thb273e16/Save20150123185452_floppyfantasy.bin
FEEL FREE TO FEEDBACK.
EDIT- you may spawn on the ground. so i would suggest playing with host privaliges enabled just for those purposes. and when the signt says turn TNT on, TURN IT ON.
Mama Lizmas
Level 1 : New Miner