FNaF 3 RELEASED!!!

TaterTotQueen's Avatar TaterTotQueen3/1/15 9:07 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 85
3/13/2015 7:41 pm
Popponic's Avatar Popponic
FNAF 3 IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
TaterTotQueen
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2015 7:41 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja
Popponic
Here's my opinion.

FNAF? Too repeditive, 3 just screwed up being harder and only one animatronic, I actually found the only person in the world who is a fanboy, but doesn't know anything about them...
FNAF 1 was good, 2 was a nuisence. Guys FNAF3 is bad because, Scott actually didn't want to continue, but he said trilogy, so yeah he screwed up. But if you don't like the hate Derp, then you should leave this thread and make another one.

FNAF 4 can't come, Scott knew he screwed up, other theories are fake.

In a non-hate note: My friend and I played FNAF 1, Night 2 my friend was jumpscared by Bonnie, who scared him to death. Two days later I texted him; Bonnie's coming for u.
03/13/2015 6:41 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
MagnesiumFlarez
FNaF is more for the hype of all the theories around it, not the actual gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_LYe97ZVc
03/13/2015 6:21 am
TaterTotQueen
why is this not locked? it's not even fans anymore. it's just haters that don't know what an opinion is.
03/13/2015 9:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Dohgeh
Disliking something is an opinion.
03/13/2015 6:13 pm
TaterTotQueen
They don't understand that if they don't like something, they should avoid it in stead of "This game sucks because it was not good"
03/13/2015 7:36 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
GG50
This thread is for the FNaF 3 release and peoples' opinions regarding it. Just because someone has a negative view of the release, does not make it any less valid.
03/13/2015 6:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Poro
Svenskeren
Why are you against peoples opinions?
03/13/2015 6:38 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Hate is an opinion.
03/12/2015 5:09 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
SyntaxError73
I agree about the whole FNAF thingy is pretty bad..

It's also because I tend to strongly dislike what everyone else is obsessed with.
03/12/2015 4:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess
Eth_

Don't read if your gonna start a flame war

Click to reveal
Your obligated to your opinion so am I. I honestly hate this game, honestly. Would I play it? Sure, I wouldn't enjoy it. It seems like crap to be honesty. I can't stand it because everyone thinks they are cool, if the game was free I'd rate it a 7/10 but the fact that its like something around 10$ is bullshnap. I hate the fact that people think they're cool for playing FNAF. Enough rambling about that.
Graphics < Okay I guess, I hate how it is operated, just a mouse sucks arse, and I hate clicking camera camera blah blah
Fun < No
Better Everytime < I guess, BUT IF IT WAS FREE THEN DAMN

Money is an issue

Im poor
03/12/2015 4:13 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
DNAHelixThe story is modified greatly with each game.

>retextures
>adds 2 more characters
>changes nothing else
>makes people think it's a storyline because I changed a few little things
>makes people think it's a great storyline because it takes them 3 months to figure it out
03/12/2015 4:09 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
QuickWhitt7
GG50Jesus Christ. Is there a reason the devs need to release a new game every time they feel like adding something new. Is there something wrong with updates.

Well, it makes sense to release updates for Minecraft. If Mojang released "Minecraft 2", you've got to admit, that's kind of stupid. You can't do updates with a game like "FN@F". Scott Cawthon releases updates only for bug fixes and whatnot. The story is modified greatly with each game. You can't tell me that "FN@F 3 v1.1" sounds sensible UNLESS it is a bug fix.
03/12/2015 3:54 pm
QuickWhitt7
This is a thread to discuss the release of FN@F 3. If you want to express your opinions, that is fine. But don't turn this into a flame thread.
03/11/2015 9:34 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
I never even played this game before.
03/11/2015 9:25 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Grump
Corcustos
FNaF 3 Isn't even a thrill. The jump-scares are horrible and easy to predict. Who knows. Maybe in in the 4th one they will just feed you a serious of animatronic jump-scare gifs then throw a random completely irrelevant gif to try to "scare" you all while forcing you to click some sort of "replay loop" button before that random gif comes. That'd be fun. In my opinion, the first one was the best. Always has been, probably always will be. The first one had those random jump scares and more actual horror strategic game feel that are badly needed in the other two. I mean, the 2nd one is alright, but still doesn't compare to the first. All the creator did was clone the first one, change the graphics a bit, add on to the story-line slightly, and edit the style of the characters. Big whoop.

FNaF fanatics, commence the hate.
03/11/2015 7:52 pm
forgot about you
To be honest, FNaF is a waste of time. It has the same exact storyline and the guy only updates/makes new ones because he knows YouTubers will notice, and the kids will follow and donate, so the developer gets richer and richer. All he does is change the graphics a little bit. Same exact game. All he does is makes the characters different so Game Theory has something to do.

Overall, bad game. I would rate 3/10. I have more fun playing a game off of AddictingGames.

Maybe if the owner didn't make a new game every time he thought of something cool, I would follow it. I mean, really? Who releases 3 games in a year? This guy is obviously wanting money and fame.

I can also name 60 different loopholes in the storyline. I am not going to get into that right now though. FNaF is supposed to be a game with a ton of hype but the creator ignores the hype because everyone will assume it's good because the last one was, but in reality, they are the same exact game.
03/11/2015 7:23 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
You can get the same experience from playing FNaF as you do in a "Choose your own adventure" book.
03/11/2015 6:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
If you guys hate it so much, stop freaking commenting on a thread full of fans. We get that you hate it but you're turning this into a flame thread.
03/11/2015 9:30 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Poro
Svenskeren
Its not hate, but its more of entitling our own opinions into a game that has an immature fanbase. (no offense).

FNAF is like CoD. CoD has a "new engine" and FNAF has "new charatcers". In reality, its just the same game both, CoD and FNAF. The entire franchise is pathetic, and the creator of FNAF just wants nothing but money. He sees an opportunity to make a new game, but only adds 1 new thing in. Since people ages 8-? play the game, and make videos off of it, he knows he'll get a profit of about $500,000 (maybe less).

tl;dr: fnaf creator wants money so he makes game with 1 new thing it in and calls it good enough.
03/11/2015 7:08 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
ZombiePepsiz

Click to reveal
Well then, why did they make a thread? They knew they were going to get haters, and i'm one of them.
03/12/2015 4:25 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
Techno-5
Says the person that doesn't even know how to spell I'm. >:) FNAF 3 is a good game, if you were to make a game, I think it wouldn't be as good, FNAF 3 has over 10 characters. You think the person who made this did this so easy? There is over 10 characters and it is 3D, you think that's easy? Do you have every idea ready?
03/12/2015 4:58 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
ZombiePepsiz
FNAF isn't a good game at all. The first one was, but after the 2nd it went downhill. I don't give a blast on how they make the game. Everyone could make a game if they learned and tried. It's not a talent. And one more thing, how in the devils name did I not spell "I'm" right? I didn't uppercase. Is that a freaking problem? Of course it is, it's coming from a FNAF fanboy.
03/12/2015 4:33 pm
forgot about you
1. He didn't spell it wrong, it was a capitalization error.
2. Don't judge
3. Yeah, he obviously doesn't put full effort because there are a LOT of bugs, and he pumps 3 out in a year?
4.And yes, making a character in 3D is very easy, the hardest part is designing it, which he probably didn't do himself.
5. He probably thinks of ideas on the spot, oh wait, he had one idea and makes the same game.

Your point is invalid.
03/12/2015 4:33 pm
QuickWhitt7
Techno-5 is right. Creating a 3D game with over 10 characters (in Clickteam Fusion, I might add) is not exactly a piece of cake. You try and create a game in Clickteam Fusion (or any game engine) - if the texturing isn't a pain in the behind, the scripting will be.
03/11/2015 6:51 pm
QuickWhitt7
Amen.
03/11/2015 6:35 pm
QuickWhitt7
DerpyKakes is right in some ways. For one, this is a thread about the release of FN@F 3, not a thread dedicated to hating on FN@F (the "New Topic" button isn't there just to look pretty). However, everybody is entitled to their own opinions.
03/11/2015 6:00 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Journal
First off, I don't know why you keep commenting on people "derailing" the game. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you should respect that. Not even going to go into how by posting this thread you deliberately opened yourself up to a variety of comments in a rather blatant fashion.

Anyhow, as the games goes, it was cool at first. And by "at first" I mean that the first FNaF was alright. In fact I was sort of a fan. However with the addition of the second one in such a rash way deterred me from the game enough, but producing a third, only but months from the last, well that's quite simply the last straw on it for me.

It started fine, may have even been a honest game, however give it some poor decisions and some simple additions, it's a cashgrab, by all means.

Big IMO post tho.
03/11/2015 5:46 pm
GG50
OnionzDGThe first game was awesome, second one was quite good, Fnaf 3 however was just barely decent. I didn't really flinch at all.

Economics strikes again.
03/11/2015 5:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pixel Painter
OnyoWigglyPotato
The first game was awesome, second one was quite good, Fnaf 3 however was just barely decent. I didn't really flinch at all. It seems like Scott just wants to milk off this game as much as he can.
03/11/2015 2:18 pm
GG50
FNaF would make a great partner to Activision. You know, since they're both guilty of crappy business practices?
03/11/2015 4:55 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
03/11/2015 4:40 pm
TaterTotQueen
DON'T POST IF IT ISN'T RELATING TO THE RELEASE OF THE GAME.
03/11/2015 5:12 pm
GG50
Alright. I feel that the release of FNaF is a very large red flag. What I'm getting from it is that the dev is not focused on improving his game, just getting money. No new engine, mechanics, gameplay, etc. The only difference from what I can tell is a new paint job on the same game. From a consumer standpoint, this is a pretty shoddy business practice, releasing 2 sequels to a game not even a year afterwards. It stinks of a quick moneygrab, which is understandable. The problem is, with the success of this practice, more and more developers will take that route. They won't improve their games, just make the graphics pretty and sell it as a new game for full price.

In short, the new release of FNaF signals bad things for vidya geams.
03/11/2015 1:54 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Wispa334
Meh, finished it in school, only died like 3 times, it lost its value after the 3rd jumpscare

PS: I has all the minigames and cheats unlocked Woop Woop
PPS: BRING BACK NIGHT 7 SCOTT!!!
03/03/2015 5:10 am
QuickWhitt7
Is this a FN@F 3 discussion or a thread dedicated to hating on the games? I honestly can't tell the difference.
03/02/2015 8:21 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
Meh, Scott screwed it up anyways.
03/02/2015 8:00 pm
TaterTotQueen
FNAF3 is officially released!!
03/02/2015 4:06 pm
TaterTotQueen
Also, if you do not like the game, do not post. it's not about if you like it, it's about the new game coming out.
03/02/2015 2:11 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Magical Girl
sslaptnhablhat
it's highly overrated with young children who swoon around pewdie and markiplier. it was a new idea when it first came out, but the fact it has a prequel and a sequel that don't differ much from the original puts people off. I personally don't think it's a good or bad idea that another game is coming out, but I don't think it's much of a bad idea, either.
03/02/2015 1:54 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
TheBragidon
Hmm, I play for the mysteries of which i can make my own possible story for FNaF. It is a bad game looking at gameplay, but i like the story
03/02/2015 1:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
bctype108TEMP
Guys, this thread is getting way out of hand. Yes, I can see why people don't like it, and he is milking the series a bit. But then there is the community around it, and I myself am really hyped about the new game. I am interested to see what is new, and what clues we get towards the whole mystery behind it. No, I do not myself play it, and I probably won't until it comes out on mobile, though this does not mean I think it is a bad game, and I wish people would stop dissing the series. Yes, it is a bit overrated, and yes it is milked, but all in all, a very good game.
03/02/2015 1:33 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
Alright, I'm not excited about it, and I think the fan base is a little overly excited.

All in all, I'm not buying it, and I don't appreciate people freaking out (good or bad) over it.
03/02/2015 1:13 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I enjoyed watching people play this series on Youtube so far and would say that it's definitely something I haven't seen before. While it might not be a game I'd pay for or play more than once, I don't think it's bad.

I'm a little miffed at the business practices going on here though with making fans pay over and over and milking them for new iterations of the game rather than adding new chapters to the original game. Unless there was a significant engine change or something else that prevented new content simply being patched into the original, this really isn't a business practice I agree with.
03/02/2015 1:05 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
Just face it fam. Nobody cares about your fanboy obsession over one of the worst horror games ever to come out.
03/02/2015 10:52 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
Whoopie doo, ANOTHER 5 Nights game.... What will Scott add now? Another animatronic?
03/13/2015 7:04 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
No, actually, he removed 4 and added phantoms, which you have no reason to be afraid of because I don't think they can actually kill. I don't think that "springtrap" (wherever the heck that term came from, that's makes me fear him even less to go along with his slow jumpscare.) can even harm, even though he can end your game. He can't stuff you into a costume, there are none.
03/02/2015 10:06 am
TaterTotQueen
To everyone that said there is no story, read this.
Click to reveal
FREDDY FAZBEAR'S DINER (Original Owners)
Freddy Fazbear's Diner Was Created
The Animatronics Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy were Created
Around this time, Marionette and Balloon Boy may have been created or were in the process of creation.
"SAVE HIM" Minigame - During a birthday party held at Freddy Fazbear's Diner, Purple Guy abducts and subsequentially kills the crying kid outside of the Diner. Around the time of abduction, the last thing that the kid saw was the Freddy Fazbear Animatronic within the line of vision from the glass door he was looking through.
This incident may have affected Freddy Fazbear's Diner business and may have lead to its suspension or closure.
A turnover of ownership and rights happen, the name as well as the animatronics were sold to the new owners of the now "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria"

· FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA (Far Pre-FNAF2)
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria opens its doors for the first time.
Phone Guy is employed as part of the Management
Purple Guy is employed as the Night Guard
"GET READY! GO! GO! GO!" (1st and 2nd Take) Foxy the Pirate is being used by the Pizzeria as a celebratory mascot for Birthdays and Celebrations and is popular with the children.
Purple Guy secretly steals and uses the Golden Freddy suit on various occasions to lure children.
"GET READY! GO! GO! GO!" (3rd Take) Purple Guy has abducted/killed more children and has hidden the bodies within the Pizzeria premisis (in Puppet's box?)
Sometime around this, The First Victim (Crying Kid)'s Spirit Inhibits the Puppet Animatronic
"GIVE GIFTS! GIVE LIFE!" Minigame - Sometime around after the murder of the children, the Puppet "Gives Gifts" (The Animatronics) to the dead children and consequentially "Gives Life" to the Animatronics.
CUTSCENE # 1 - Freddy Fazbear awakens. Looks around to see that Chica and Bonnie are still inanimate. Is promptly "Greeted" by The Puppet.
CUTSCENE # 2 - Freddy Fazbear awakens and notices that Chica and Bonnie have also awakened as well.
· FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA (Grand Re-Opening /Near Pre-FNAF2)
After a while, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria closed down for renovation and improvements. The original Animatronics were put to storage. A new line of "TOY" Version Animatronics were made to make the Pizzeria more Kid-Friendly.
A Grand Reopening Was Done, Advertising the bigger and better Pizzeria.
Toy Foxy was broken down and set up as a Build It Yourself for the Kids, dubbed "Mangle" by the Employees.
Purple Guy continues to work as a Night Guard.
CUTSCENE # 3 - Freddy Fazbear awakens and sees Chica and Bonnie also awakened, with their entire bodies and not just their heads facing him. "Golden Freddy" Appears as well, but without the endoskeleton.
"SAVE THEM" (Normal) Minigame - Freddy Fazbear awakens to the Pizzeria at Night, with blood stains and following the Puppet (whose crane mechanism installed throughout the entire Pizzeria is probly used to carry the dead children around from room to room). Freddy Fazbear pursues/follows the Puppet but loses him in the Prize Room where the Puppet Box is oozing blood.
"SAVE THEM" (YOU CAN'T) Minigame - Freddy Fazbear awakens in the Pizarria at Night again and pursues/follows the Puppet. However he encounters and is seen by Purple Guy who is the Night Guard at the time and was promptly dealt with. Freddy Fazbear recognizes the Purple Guy's uniform.
· (Sometime around this span of time, The Puppet does the same thing he did with the first four animatronics and gives life to 5 Other Animatronics: Toy Chika, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Mangled, Balloon Boy / These could possibly be related to the "5 Missing Children" incident)

· FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA (The Bite of '87/FNAF2)
Purple Guy was shocked by the event in the previous night and requests to be moved to an earlier position in the day.
Rumors about kidnappings and disappearances related to the Pizzeria begin to happen.
A new nightguard is hired: Jeremy Fitzgerald
Phone Guy instructs Jeremy Fitzgerald about the details of his job and certain precautions to possible events.
Purple Guy continues to work in the morning shift, laying low for the meantime.
The Animatronics have become more aggressive towards adult staff, to the Night Security in particular.
On the 5th Night of Jeremy's job, Phone Guy informs Jeremy that the entire Pizzeria is under investigation and lockdown. That someone was recently relieved of their job and that the day shift of the guard is currently available.
It can be highly assumed that Purple Guy was found out and was promptly arrested under suspicion, so he was fired and taken to custody.
Phone guy informs Jeremy that he is to be moved to the Day Shift after his entire week is done, as well as that they are looking for someone to replace him as a Night Guard.
On the 6th Night of Jeremy's job, he is working overtime as he did not recieve the memo and is informed by Phone Guy that the Golden Freddy Fazbear suit was found out to be tampered with, stolen and used in the kidnapping and murders. He is also informed that Jeremy is to also work in the morning tomorrow as there is an event, a Birthday Party, that he is to wear his guard uniform and make sure that the Animatronics do not end up harming anybody.
On the 7th Day, Jeremy goes to work at the Birthday Party Event, not much detail is put into it
On the 7th Night (Custom Night), Jeremy is unable to finish his week or work on the 7th night due to unknown reasons
It is heavily speculated that "The Bite of '87" happened during the party and that Jeremy is the victim of "the Bite of '87" due to the Animatronics animosity towards the security staff.
It is also speculated that The Animatronic that bit Jeremy due to mistaking him for the Purple Guy as the Purple Guy was the Night Guard before him, and as well as the Purple Guy being the Day Guard before him as well.
Fritz Smith is hired for the 7th Night, but is promptly fired the next day for Tampering with the equipment and for "odor".
Due to "The Bite of '87" the Pizzeria has been destined to close, the Toy Line, The Puppet, The Balloon Boy is to be scrapped due to possible fatal malfunctions. The older models are being kept however. Though it is heavily hinted that it might be possible that it will reopen, albeit with a smaller budget.
· CLOSED DOWN (Post FNAF2 / Pre FNAF)
During this period and upon moving to a smaller facility, Phone Guy himself takes care of the Night Guard position.
The old and original animatronics were reassembled and repaired with their low budget instead of making new ones and used at the new location.
Along this period, Phone Guy creates pre-recorded messages to help instruct future Night Guards on the job as well as give information regarding the establishment and its history.
Phone Guy is set to retire within one week
On the fourth night of Phone Guy's retirement week, he was killed by one of the animatronics.
· FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S (FNAF)
A few days after Phone Guy's death, Mike Schmidt was hired as the new Night Guard.
Mike Schmidt was fired after his week of work due to Tampering with the equipment and "foul odor"

TLDR: Stop being lazy and read it.

Credit:
http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Kerespup/The_Possible_FNAF_Timeline
03/02/2015 1:10 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Ranger
madmax3004
You do realize that this is a user made post, and labeled as a POSSIBLE FNAF timeline, which means it is by no means official, right?
03/02/2015 4:05 pm
TaterTotQueen
Yknow... a timeline made from information gathered from the game...
03/11/2015 2:24 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
There is by no consent an official timeline, it's like saying "We don't know what happened 10th July 904 so now I'm saying that a man called Jacob was born that day."
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome