Forge Recipe Book mod

Calling all programmers: your mods go here!

Post Permalink
by DLStriker99 » 3/4/2013

I loved the recipe book mod when modloader was all I used, but then most of my other mods that I loved became forge. But the recipe book mod the risugami's recipe book mod will not work with forge. I was wondering if somebody could make a forge version of the recipe book mod....
Level 8
Apprentice Dragon

Post Permalink
by katiebug586 » 3/4/2013

will it work with magic launtcher?
Image Image im brushing my toy twilight sparkles hair while im listing to ur invaid arguments
Level 1
New Miner
Says: OFFICIAL MLP BRONY! :D

Post Permalink

katiebug586 wrote:will it work with magic launtcher?

I dont use magic launcher, but that wont matter because it NEEDS modloader to function right, when I try to install modloader forge says there is a fatal error, so... yeah
Level 8
Apprentice Dragon

Post Permalink
by Minecraftassassin » 3/4/2013

DLStriker99 wrote:

I dont use magic launcher, but that wont matter because it NEEDS modloader to function right, when I try to install modloader forge says there is a fatal error, so... yeah

I believe that you need to have modloader installed before forge for it to work properly because millenaire (Or however its spelled) needs both.
i
Level 17
Journeyman Blacksmith
Says: A Monster? Me? You don't know what a monster is little one.
Minecraft: Arthur_bloodbain

Post Permalink

MInecraftassassin wrote:
DLStriker99 wrote:

I believe that you need to have modloader installed before forge for it to work properly because millenaire (Or however its spelled) needs both.

Alright, I'll try that, its worth a shot...
Level 8
Apprentice Dragon

Return to Modding