|| FORTEMC || HIRING || NEW || PVP || FACTIONS ||

ForteMC's Avatar ForteMC5/2/15 6:45 pm
5/4/2015 1:55 am
ForteMC's Avatar ForteMC
Hello, we are ForteMC, and we are looking for all types of people to help out the server. Tomorrow, we will put up a whitelist and add all accepted people to the server. We are brand new and will need help from you guys!
We will be hosting a fresh factions server that has lots of plugins for a fresh, clean, and EPIC experience.

What we are in need of:
Click to reveal
Builder-- x2
Head Builder x1
Head of Staff-- Taken
Admins-- X1
Forum Community Manager-- x1 (Free Rank IG)
Plugin Creator/Coder-- Taken

The positions and what they do:
Click to reveal
Head of Staff: The most important role in the server. You watch over all ranks and make sure they're on task. You may give them test etc. You can fire staff if necessary (Let us know) and hire replacements.
Head Builder: You guide builders and make sure they're building the spawn nicely. You can give them help and tips to make the spawn beautiful. You may fire one of your builders if approved by the other. (Let Head of Staff know)
Builder: You make the spawn and other things that we need in the server. Listen to the head builder and let him help you out and give you tips.
Admin: You watch over the server and help players out. You give suggestions to the server and report bugs & problems going on. You also can ban/Kick players if necessary.

Application Templates:
Click to reveal
Head of Staff:
Name:
IGN:
Know how to work with Admin plugins:
Ever been banned? (Don't Lie):
Maturity Level(1-10):
Previous Staff on other servers? (List the IP):
Why would you like to be the Head of Staff?:
Can you be on often?:
Willing to be interviewed via Skype?:
Anything Else?:

Head Builder:
Name:
IGN:
Know how to use these plugins:
World Guard?
Multiworld?
World Edit?
Chest Shop?
Maturity (1-10):
Do you work well with other builders?:
Anything else?:

Builder:
Name:
World Guard?
Multiworld?
World Edit?
Chest Shop?
Previous Creations: (Show Pictures)
Willing to be interviewed via Skype?

Admin:
Name:
IGN:
Know how to use admin plugins?
Previous experience on other servers: (List IP's)
Can you be on often?
Why you would like to be an admin of ForteMC:
Willing to be interviewed via Skype?
Ever been banned?
Anything else?

Community Manager:
Name:
IGN:
Do you know how to work well with a community?
Do you know how to use basic forums and moderate them?
Willing to be interview via Skype?
Anything else?

Coder/Plugin creator:
Name:
IGN:
Do you know how to code plugins/set them?
Have you ever coded a plugin? (If so give link)
How experienced are you in coding?
Willing to be interview via Skype?
ForteMC
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2015 1:55 am
ForteMC
Still in need of a community manager and builders!! Please apply.
05/03/2015 5:09 pm
ForteMC
Still looking! Please apply!
05/02/2015 11:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
Name:Aidan
IGN:CowMan377
Know how to use admin plugins? Yes, I do.
Previous experience on other servers: (List IP's) I used to be owner of a server named NetherFactions and I was Admin on a server named BrickPrison(I don't have ip's for them because they have been shutdown)
Can you be on often? Yes, I can be on for 2-4 hours.
Why you would like to be an admin of ForteMC: I will help players out if it is needed. I am very flexible so if the server has a reset or staff demotion I can handle it. I love helping players out if they are having trouble with anything like commands or what to do. If a player is using a hacked client I will ban them from the server. If someone is spamming and IP I will clear chat then I will mute them. If a player is being mean to others I will give him 1/3 warnings by kicking him and if he doesn't stop I will mute him for 10 minutes. If a staff member is hacking or abusing I will either take screenshots of it. I am also very loyal and I will be dedicated to this server. If I ever get money I might buy something off this server to help it grow.
Willing to be interviewed via Skype? Yes
Ever been banned? I've been banned once. I was banned because someone was abusing and banned me.
Anything else?I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage. I love helping out players and minecraft servers! Minecraft is one of my favorite games ever! I will be playing this server a lot even if I don't get accepted! If anyone needs help they don't need to be shy I wont bite!
05/03/2015 10:09 am
ForteMC
Contacted for interview.
05/02/2015 8:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Winning__
Forte, My skype is xWinning
05/02/2015 8:22 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
Admin:
Name: Michael O'Reilly
IGN: AdminRedstone
Know how to use admin plugins? Yes. You Will notice that with my past experience it has left me with the 100% knowledge of ALL in game and console commands.
Previous experience on other servers: (List IP's)I've owned many servers, been systems admin on even more, and have lots of experience running and administering servers.
Admin on technopvp.com
Head-Admin on claycraft.mcpro.co
Owner of ClickCraft.mc.net – 1.7.9
Owner of NuclearCraft.com – 1.7.9
Admin on server.mc-kingdomcraft.com
Moderator on solidcraft.playmc.co

Can you be on often? Everyday for at least 2 hours or MORE! More on weekends

Why you would like to be an admin of ForteMC:I'm not only a friendly person, but professional at the same time. I can often sneak a joke into a serious message that needs to be passed across. My extensive experience will also allow me to help others with minecraft or server related issues
Willing to be interviewed via Skype? I Do not usually use my skype at all so maybe.
Ever been banned? never. And i don't plan to ever do anything that would ban me from a server.
Anything else?You should hire me over the other candidates because you’re not going to find anyone else with my experience and skill set. Frankly, they’re not as sharp as I am and not as driven. I’m motivated and I can add value to your server.
Do any other people have access to your account? - No one has access to my account and no one will ever. I keep all my passwords to myself.
Anything else? - I wish to become moderator because I know how to handle problems. I know how to punish a member if they break the rules. Also I will be the most active moderator online. As to a recent Discovery I have noticed when the most players are on non of the staff is. And I want to change that.
05/02/2015 11:47 pm
ForteMC
Contacted via Skype for interview
05/02/2015 7:59 pm
Winning__
Head Builder:
Name:Winner
IGN:Winning__
Previous Creations: (Show Pictures) I don't record any of my builds, but I can show you my level of build.
Know how to use these plugins: Yes, I know these plugins, I just dont prefer "chest shop"
World Guard?
Multiworld?
World Edit?
Chest Shop?

Maturity (1-10): 10.
Willing to be interviewed via Skype?:Yes, but I would have to download it.
Do you work well with other builders?:Yes, I have worked with other builders since I've started building.
Anything else?: Thanks for this oppertunity.
05/02/2015 8:04 pm
ForteMC
Please get skype for an interview. Other than that, your app looks pretty good!
05/02/2015 7:54 pm
HutDuster
Head of Staff Application

Name: Calvin (Age 15)

IGN: Cheeseball753

How long have you had Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for around 3 years now!
Know how to work with Admin plugins: Yep. I have plenty of experience from moderating/administrating 5-10 other servers in the past. I'm also comfortable learning any new commands if need be!

Ever been banned? (Don't Lie): Once a couple of years ago. I was young then so i'm not anything like that now.

Maturity Level(1-10): For me this is a hard question to answer, and I feel that level of maturity fluctuates at times. For example, if there is a conflict that needs to be resolved on the server, I can be at a 10/10 level of maturity. But let's say there is a new member on the server and I'm trying to get him to have some fun, I might lower it a bit and crack some jokes so he can have a good time!

Previous Staff on other servers? (List the IP): I've been staff on other servers, but its all been around 3 months ago so I currently don't have the IPs. I'm good for my word and if you don't believe me, you will be able to see my experience through the way I act on the server.

Why would you like to be the Head of Staff?: Every time I help someone else out, or make them happy, it makes me happy too! I feel that my love of being staff will help enhance my performance and put me in that elite level that servers owners long for in their staff. When you do something you love, it can be one of the most fulfilling things in the world!

Can you be on often?: Tons! We can discuss how much exactly on Skype if you like!

Willing to be interviewed via Skype?: For sure!

Anything Else?: My main skills are dealing and interacting with other players on the server. I’m an excellent problem solver, so I’m able to resolve any disputes between members and staff of the server. I’m good at following instructions, but I’m also able to think quickly and on the spot. My main goal when being staff on a server is to develop close relationships with the other players, and make sure that not only they are having a great time, but they want to keep coming back and contribute to the success of said server. As well as helping staff get to a level where they are very effective at working on the server!

Hope you liked my application!
05/02/2015 8:03 pm
ForteMC
Will contact for interview later tonight.
05/02/2015 7:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
RealSilk
Can I maybe have your skype?
05/02/2015 7:52 pm
ForteMC
Just Contacted you.
05/02/2015 7:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
RealSilk
Name: Jack
IGN: nigawemadeit
Know how to use admin plugins? Yes, I can use many admin plugins.
Previous experience on other servers: (List IP's) hub.explicint.com I own that for testing plugins to better my staffing experience. I'm currently not staff on any other servers, as that wouldn't be fair to you. You will have my 100% dedication.
Can you be on often? Yes, a few hours daily.
Why you would like to be an admin of ForteMC: I would like to be an admin to better your server. I can configure your plugins to your liking, and establish a great community.
Willing to be interviewed via Skype? Yes.
Ever been banned? Nope. I don't break rules.
Anything else? No, I think that covered everything. If you need any more information, you can add my skype and call me.
05/02/2015 7:27 pm
ForteMC
Will be contacted later via skype for interview.
05/02/2015 7:20 pm
OhItsBae
What time is it for you then?
05/02/2015 7:24 pm
ForteMC
Right now it's 5:23. I'm waiting for the Co-owner to get online. What time is it for you?
05/02/2015 7:20 pm
eadric9
Developer Application:

Name: Ryan

IGN: TheBunnyAssassin

Do you know how to code plugins/set them? Yes I do, I code plugins all the time. I also work with configurations and plugin stacktraces (errors to the non-computer nerd).
Have you ever coded a plugin? (If so give link) I have, and usually I keep my plugins private, because they are for special purposes on other servers as a unique plugin. If you would like a link, you can ask me on skype. I prefer to kee it private

How experienced are you in coding? I have about 3 years coding bukkit plugins. 5 years of programming experience.

Willing to be interview via Skype? Sure, but just as a understatement, I don't have a working mic. My broke not too long ago, and I'm too lazy to fix it. I'll try to get it fixed soon
05/02/2015 7:25 pm
ForteMC
Amazing Application, but, when will you be able to get a mic?
05/02/2015 7:27 pm
eadric9
To be honest, I really don't know. Since I'm not 16 yet, and my parents are gone over the weekend, idk when I can get to a technician or buy a new 1. Sorry for the inconvenience
05/02/2015 7:16 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
EatUrCurry
How op is your server btw?
05/02/2015 8:16 pm
ForteMC
It's just normal, Not OP.
05/02/2015 7:15 pm
OhItsBae
Name: Tom
IGN: OhItsBae
Know how to use admin plugins? Yes I think
Previous experience on other servers: (List IP's) Old UHC and Factions servers
Can you be on often? As much as I can!
Why you would like to be an admin of ForteMC: I want to build ForteMC into a strong community and help out
Willing to be interviewed via Skype? Not really but will if have to.
Ever been banned? Nope
Anything else? Admin application
05/02/2015 7:17 pm
ForteMC
Will be contacted via Skype for interview later tonight. Please be prepared to answer questions.
05/02/2015 6:51 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
EatUrCurry
Can you explain more on what type of server this is?
05/02/2015 6:59 pm
ForteMC
This will be a factions server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome