Franklin Prison

gkide's Avatar gkide12/16/14 9:01 pm
1/4/2015 5:37 pm
gkide's Avatar gkide
Franklin prison is a non op prison server where you start out in C block and go through b, and a, before gaining your freedom. There are paths you can take...you can be a good prisoner and gain your freedom, or you can be a bad prisoner and try to cause trouble, but remember the path of guard the guards can make it so you get jailed for having sword, or pvp you if you are pvping other prisoners. There is also the path of mod where you can earn rights like banning, however you must be free rank to apply for this. Come on to fpbb.org:8765 and give us a try today..we will be waiting!

C-Blocker You have just been convicted of a crime, whatever that crime was, you can ask a warden if you please. You need to gain 15k to rankup to B blocker jobs include The tree farm, and the cobblestone mine. Although the cobblestone has been changed to pumpkin through halloween. You however need to always watch your back as you may be killed by the rioters. However the guards will do their best to protect you!

B-Blocker You need 45k to rankup to A-blocker You have proved to be a good prisoner and have been allowed to enter B block using /rankup. You have now gained the right to a netherrack mine where you can now mine diamonds!

A-Blocker You are almost to free! You have now really proven yourself. A bock is the safest block! You now have access to the endstone mine which has a bunch of different ores in it. You only need 100k to rankup to free!

Free You have proven yourself worthy to become free, you may now enjoy survival, and in the future clans! Remember prison rules still apply when prison, and you may be jailed!

Guard: Congratulations you have been chosen to be on the guard team by your application on our website legacypvp.boards.com, you may now guard the prisoners, with going on duty. However do not abuse your powers as you may get demoted.

Head Guard is who choses the guards you have proven to show what is needed to be head guard. You may now accept guards on the forums, however an admin or owner may overide if we believe the player has been a problem.

Moderator Seperate from the guard rank, moderators moderate the chat. Mod's can still be jailed, and have the same rights of those of a free, but have access to /ban, and /mute, they also have access to /kick and /tempban.

Admin is for those who we believe have really dedicated their time to the server. You may not apply directly for admin, as this is a prestigous position. Those asking for admin or op, will be muted for 10 minutes each time. If enough offenses happen a ban will occur.

Owner, is set for the two owners of the server gkide, and coolbreese. These are the people who run the server.

Prison rules are:
No swords, harming potions, or bows.
No fisting people guards may kill
No safezoning

These rules are jailable

Now for the bannable rules:
No advertising
No spamming (this is a perm mute)
No xray
No Hacking
Trust me we know about these do not try it.

Guard Application:

IGN:
Have you read rules:
Do you have experience with non-op prisons:
What is your time zone:
Why are you the best choice for guard (1-5 paragraphs)
Do you understand asking for application check means auto denied:
What is your current rank:

Ban Appeal: Please be honest here

IGN:
What was your rank when banned:
Reason you were banned:
Who that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know)
Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone)
Why you deserve to be unbanned:
Any additional information:

Moderator applications will open soon! Come on fpbb.org:8765 now!
gkide
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/04/2015 5:37 pm
gkide
The server is back up, and is looking for a new set up staff so come on today!
12/20/2014 2:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Work8888
Franklin Prison Application
What I am applying for: Anything you think I deserve really. Though I would prefer Moderator or Administrator.
IGN: Work8888
How long have you played: I've played Minecraft for 2-3 years. I am experienced with the game in all of its features.
Have you read rules: Of course, I am familiar with all the rules and I will enforce them with justice.
Do you have experience with non-op prisons: I have played on over 5 non-op prisons server before. I am aware with how they work and I will not keep the system out of balance. I will do my best to make a friendly environment with all players.
What is your time zone: CT USA
Why are you the best choice for this position: I am a very skilled Minecraft player and negotiator. I can connect with the players in a way that others cannot. I am a generous and kind individual. I know all the commands from common plugins such as Essentials, PermissionsEx, WorldEdit, etc. If you ever need anything to be done, including builds, ask me and I'll be on the task. I am currently on holiday break so I can be active on the server. I always use fair judgement, and I am not biased. Players will understand that I don't fool around if they break the rules. I follow the server rules to make a fair punishment to any rule-offenders. In case of Major offenses while you (the owner) are not on, I will make sure to notify as soon as possible. Overall, I am a skilled player who you can turn to for any task necessary, I am great at moderating the server, and I am a fun and friendly person.
Do you understand asking for application check means auto denied: Yes, I have had experience with those and they are very annoying.
What is your current rank: C-Blocker
Thanks for reading my application!
-Work
12/20/2014 12:49 pm
gkide
new023 your application has been accepted.

Also server has been reopened, sorry for the down time.
12/18/2014 6:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
New023
Hey Gkide, it's me from Killion

IGN: new023
How long have you played: The first few days you opened
Have you read rules: Yes
Do you have experience with non-op prisons: Yes, we played together on the Killion Detention Center, and I was also in Skull Candy (your clan) for a while. I know how prison servers work
What is your time zone: PST
Why are you the best choice for guard (1-5 paragraphs):
I am the best choice for guard because I am very experienced on how prison servers work. I've always wanted to apply for guard on Killion, but they closed their Minecraft Forum thread, and then the server shut down. I am a good choice for guard because if there is a hacker, I can easily catch them. I always have my FRAPS open, and ready to record at any time.

Do you understand asking for application check means auto denied: Yes
What is your current rank: Well, I just started
12/18/2014 8:17 am
gkide
Server back up.
12/16/2014 11:17 pm
CaptainCodot
IGN:CaptainCodot
How long have you played: 45min
Have you read rules: yes
Do you have experience with non-op prisons: yes i have played on alot of them and i have been guard on some
What is your time zone: New Zealand
Why are you the best choice for guard (1-5 paragraphs): i am good at looking after people and finding hackers is my fav job to do. i love helping out people that r in trouble like someone is always killing someone i kill try to help but not all the times. i am kind and i am willing to give up my time to help your server to get better
Do you understand asking for application check means auto denied: yes indeed
What is your current rank:i in c block.
12/17/2014 8:06 am
gkide
Application Pending expect a response tonight
12/17/2014 10:20 pm
gkide
Application referred to the new head guard lilathecat
12/18/2014 10:40 am
lilathecat1
Application looks pretty good overall except for the grammar.
EDIT: You have been accepted.
12/16/2014 9:14 pm
lilathecat1
My in game name is lilathecat.
I am 14 years old.
My Skype is braden.chester
How long have you played: At least 30 minutes not, I just joined today and plan on coming on a lot more.
I am the best choice for a guard because I care about what is going on and love to see hackers and modders banned. I like to answer new player's questions. I can also vote every single day. I have a lot of experience as staff. I have been mod on over 8 servers and admin on at least 3 servers. Sadly, most of those server have long since closed down. I am open 1-8 Pm Mountain time unless I have a special occasion going on and I will tell you.
My current rank is the C-Blocker.
Since I joined today, I can't really tell how often I play but I haven't left ever since I joined.
12/16/2014 10:57 pm
gkide
Accepted message me in game!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome