FREE 8GB SERVER HOSTING [RECRUITING OWNERS!!!!]

droopystarfish's Avatar droopystarfish9/28/16 8:13 am
1 emeralds 370 7
9/29/2016 4:17 am
droopystarfish's Avatar droopystarfish
Hi how would you like to be sponsored to run your own server? Too good to be true, I don't think so.

We are not a hosting company, We are a group looking to create a collection of servers.

There is only one or two catches, all donations go to paying for the server if any and if you get over 200 constant players you might be moved into a network. You will be a co owner if it gets merged. If not then you will be the owner and you would need to advertise for my network and I would do the same for your server.

What you get.

1 8GB hosted server [Full access]
1 Dedicated IP address
1 .com Domain name pointed at your dedicated IP
1 subdomain
Free website hosing (website can be made on request)
Free banner and advertising material ( I have made over 200 banners for people)
All expenses covered

What I need from you.

Advertising
All donations will go into a paypal account which you will receive a monthly statement to balance against buycraft.
All donations even if there is more than the monthly costs coming in will go into the server maintenance trust paypal account.
All donations will help the collective. (other server owners will be offered this deal and will all pay for each others servers in turn).

Server types that will be considered at this time

MiniGames server
Survival
Pvp
Rollplay
Creative

No networks at this time.

Current servers can and will be considered BUT YOU will need to move the files over YOURSELF !!!!!!!
If you would like to apply fill in the form below.

Name IGN:
Time spent in minecraft P/W:
Time zone:
Server type:
Planes for server:
Convince me:
droopystarfish
Level 30 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2016 4:07 am
droopystarfish
SERVERS STILL AVAILABLE.
09/28/2016 8:10 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
iSkateDaily
Name IGN: tylerboyer360amn
Profession/schooling: G.E.D. + Krystal Burger Crew Member
Time spent in minecraft P/W: 50+
Time zone: EST.
Server type: Creative
Plans for server: To have a Creative Rankup Plot server with plots at least 100x100. The player will immediately have permission to worldedit, but only the basic //set, //replace, //walls and /ascend. The player will only be able to worldedit 75 blocks at a time (managed by ASyncWorldEdit,) but will be able to gain up to 150 blocks per worldedit operation by either voting or purchasing a permanent rank. There will be multiple ranks the player can rankup to. They will start off as a Default rank (member or something) and rank up to the next rank by playing for 8 hours. The player will be able to have a nickname (colorless, format-less) but can only request one (/reqnick). The player will also gain an aditional plot that is 100x100 in the same world. The player can rankup from this rank by building a detailed build that takes up most of the plot and submitting it for review by one of the staff members. The process repeats for all the ranks, but there will be a certain amount of playtime before the player can submit a build for review (to ensure that they give the build plenty of thought and effort). There will be microtransactions, such as nicknames (colored/formatted), fly speed, unlimited blocks per worldedit operation, disguises, pets, ability to rename items (colored/formatted), extra plots, and anything in-between. Of course these perks can be gained from purchasing certain ranks and a couple of the perks by achieving the top rank through building and playtime. I plan on having mature staff who are always active and love to build. My staff members will have to be at least 15 years old to assure that they are somewhat mature, and they will need to have experience in basic plugins, such as worldedit, essentials, plotssquared, and any other basic every-day plugin. I will not have a overly-crowded staff team, I do not plan on having one of those servers where the only people who play are staff. I will only have the best of the best builders to build server warps, such as spawns, shops, and anything else. The server will be top-quality and offer the best and most fun experience for players that will ensure a steady income from donations and that they will always return. I will establish a friendly community that does not tolerate things such as discrimination of race, sex, ethnicity, or any other kind. There will not be hateful builds and spamful chat.
Convince me: I have played Minecraft for at least 4 years, so I know all of the basics to the core game. I have been in the server business since I started playing, and I have a ton of experience as a staff member. I have owned 3 servers in the past years, and have been every reasonable staff rank out there. I know how a server functions, and how it thrives. I also know how to monitor my server, players, and my staff members, making sure that the staff members help players abide by the rules and that the staff members themselves abide by the rules. I have spent countless hours neck-deep in the plugin files, so I know how to set up plugins as I basically am my own developer. The thing that makes me different as an owner, is that I will always try to be as active as possible, I love to engage with my community and gather feedback about what should be changed or implemented. I tend to be an optimistic person who always brightens others days up, so I will always make sure my staff are also friendly and as welcoming as possible to players both new and old. I will always finish the tasks I or someone else assigns myself with the best possibly outcome that is of best quality I can provide. I will always, always, ALWAYS try to find a way to advertise the server and your network, as that is the only way possible that a server can grow. By constantly putting my server and your network out there, we will develop a community of "regulars" and greatly increase the revenue of the servers.

Email: tylerboyer360@gmail.com
09/29/2016 4:17 am
droopystarfish
One server is yours mate contact me on skype droopystarfish
09/28/2016 3:45 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Fish
EmbarassingOldAccount
Name IGN: Erik, Voidacus
Profession/schooling: High school student, sophomore
Time spent in Minecraft P/W: I don't have an exact time per-week but I play Minecraft about as much as I play games in my Steam library which tells me I've played 54 hours in the past 2 weeks (usually 150+ hours in two weeks, but school starting impacted me greatly. I'll get back up to speed quickly)
Time zone: MST (Mountain Time)
Server type: Survival/Roleplay "oh lord, not another no-greif survival server"
Plans for server: To create a drama free environment for laid back people who want to build and chat without having to feel like they're constantly being degraded by undeserving admins and rude players. I plan to keep players from getting bored with frequent events and contests without completely destroying the economic integrity of the server. You won't see me making a thread recruiting staff members either, those positions are saved for people I personally trust.
Convince me: I understand you may be skeptical and it may be hard to even consider someone my age, but I consider myself to be very independent and professional. If I need help or I think I'm struggling keeping the server up to speed, I won't encrypt it with something like "I just have had a lot of homework lately", I'll either ask for help or throw in the towel; I don't like to waste people's time. I know how to control a chaotic environment and understand server management in it's entirety, I have owned several servers of which I payed for myself. I am also past the drama aspect of my life and understand how to work with any type of person, regardless of how they treat me without letting them throw me around too much.

I'm sure there are more deserving people out there that would love a server of their own, but if they don't show up in this thread I would love to take a server into my own hands once again. Money has been tight for a while.
mygamingcrew@gmail.com
09/29/2016 4:05 am
droopystarfish
Contact me on skype with droopystarfish.

Yea one server is yours mate.
09/28/2016 2:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
magnusdk123
09/28/2016 8:31 am
Level 26 : Expert Network
X_1337
Name IGN:X_1337/CrafterOfRealms
Profession/schooling:High School Student
Time spent in minecraft P/W:i'm not sure i've been playing since early alpha
Time zone:Eastern Standard
Server type:Survival
Plans for server:A No grief PvP in End type server with custom Plugins to spice up survival.
Convince me:I can setup this server myself under 2 days ready to go i have over 6 years of experience Developing server i don't even need any staff at this point i can manage everything by myself and ensure its gonna be fun to play on and attract players vacation just started for me so i'm able to play 24/7 as i'm typing this i'm looking for work xD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome