FREE {custom} YouTube Branding!

mey graphics's Avatar mey graphics4/9/17 10:12 pm
1 emeralds 303 2
4/22/2017 10:30 pm
Deathdusk's Avatar Deathdusk
Hello YouTubers! As an introductory offer to Planet Minecraft, I've decided to give away a few graphics to all the YouTubers out there! Three (3) lucky people will be receiving a channel banner and channel logo kit! I'm a paid branding designer, so I don't want my time to be wasted, serious people only!

Requirements:
Ages 16+
Discord or Skype
And a channel that is consistently pushing out HIGH quality content to its viewers. Subscribers isn't a big deal, but I'm only doing this free service to the YouTubers who deserve it. The ones where I see hard work, dedication, and consistency throughout their channel.

Example: Could have 50 subs or have 50,000. Uploads every Friday. Always with a creative video. High quality recording software is used, with good sound quality. Whether he is good at video editing or not, he actually attempts it.

TL;DR
YouTuber who is SERIOUS about growing their channel, and good branding could give them a true boost.

Okay! Just fill this out below:

Name:
Discord/Skype:
Link to channel:
16 or older:
How my service would help your channel:

PS. I have the age limit set because people younger than 16 aren't usually running a mature channel. Don't judge me for judging lol, I just don't want to waste my time.

HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY!
mey graphics
Level 1 : New Network