Free Server Plugin Development

v_M_v's Avatar v_M_v7/1/16 12:21 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 31
12/17/2016 6:54 pm
Rockash's Avatar Rockash
Hi everyone,

Today I'm offering to create Small-Medium sized plugins free of charge. This service is first come first serve

Reply to this post with:

Plugin name -
What it does -
Features -
Why you need it -
Time frame -

I'll send you a download link once finished and you can request any features to add or I'll fix any bugs that may arise.
v_M_v
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2016 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Rockash
Plugin name - ServerSelector
What it does - Using a compass, you can select servers to join
Features - 1.11, bungeecord, able to be configurable
Why you need it - I'm creating a network server, and I need a couple of gadgets that helps out in the hub.
Time frame - However long it takes, when you are done, PM me on skype, Settler206
12/17/2016 4:53 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Razrei
Plugin name - Fables Roleplay System
What it does - Works as a comprehensive, easy-to-use all-around roleplay plugin, to benefit systems that immerse someone rather than act as a nuisance to use.
Features - Commands and their features below.
/name allows you to change your name. Max letters in a name is 20. Can use space, as anything typed after the command registers it as a nickname for chat.
If possible, have it add a tag at the end of the actual player tag, which displays the name. Example, mcperson11:Heath Ledger.
/l switches the player to a local chat channel. Has mini-features.
Normal speaking in this chat has a range of 15 blocks.
Heath Ledger: Normal speaking example.
When you add a * at the end of a message, it will act as an action, with italics.
Heath Ledger preforms action example. (it also hides the *)
If you add a ! at the end of a message, it increases the block radius by 15.
When you add a / at the end of it, it registers it as a whisper, and decreases the block radius to only 4 blocks.
When you add an ] or ) at the end of a message, it registers it in complete &8, and uses your playername. OOC chat.
/bird [player] {message} sends a delayed message to a player. In 20 minutes the player will receive the message. Optionally, have a permission so there is /fastbird, which goes in 10 minutes.
/roll {number} randomizes a number from 1 to the specified number. Max number would be 100.
/an, another permission command, which is a channel that allows staff to announce globally. Players cannot disable this, and everyone sees it.
/g, a global channel, where players can speak freely. Uses their usernames only, and no specified actions, just messages.
/g ignore, to ignore all messages sent in this channel. The same cannot be done for /l however. Once they do /g, it reactivates.
/staff, a permission channel for staff only. Acts as a global chat of its own, and can actively be running in the background just as global can, but can also be ignored. Those without the permissions to this chat cannot see this chat.
Why you need it - Fables of Velorae is a server for roleplay and story collaboration. Without a good plugin, one that fits for roleplay chat channels and actions, we cannot give easy and immersive access to our players.
Time frame - Very open. Hoping for it to be done by around a month or two, but keeping in touch with us would be a good way of solving that if you can't get it done by then.

Side-Note: We're running on 1.10 Spigot.
12/17/2016 10:56 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
SchemingCrafter
Plugin name - I don't really care, I would try to make it the main purpose of the server.
What it does - I have a really in depth post already: post3582553.html#p3582553
Features - Same as above.
Why you need it - I want to create a unique server. I thought of this idea a while ago and it doesn't seem to have been done before.
Time frame - I don't really care, just not like 10 years. However long it takes you.

If you have any other questions or want to tweak any of the ideas let me know.
12/02/2016 3:58 pm
v_M_v
Bump
09/29/2016 1:51 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
scarabcoder
Hey, here's a fun challenge. That other person requesting the social media plugin probably wanted to allow players to actually tweet from ingame.
You can do this with Twitter4J, and I think it would be a great idea. For example, the plugin could auto-tweet as them (with their permission of course) when they rankup in a game, or if they win a minigame.
Using the Java Twitter API is a challenge, but it's really fun
09/29/2016 12:32 pm
v_M_v
Bump
09/29/2016 3:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
AgentSwampy
Hey I'm looking for a plugin, would I be able to talk to you on Skype about it?

My Skype is: AgentSwampy

Contact me if you have time, or PMC messages if you don't have Skype
09/08/2016 5:37 am
Level 24 : Expert Prince
Govindas
Plugin name - ArrowTrails
What it does - a command to select a lot of differeent particle arrow trail, it trails your arrow with that particles.
Features - listed above
Why you need it - I have tried many arrow trails plugins but some work really bad or keeps particles stuck forever when hits ground or when goes to unloaded chunk, this would be cosmetic thing for VIPs, I'm trying to have as much cosmetic things for them as possible so it's more worth to buy it.(all money goes only to pay for server hosting and not to anything other.)
Time frame - 1 month
09/07/2016 11:33 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Plugin name - WorldGuardExtensions
What it does - Adds several new flags and controls to regions.
Features - Region flags to allow invulnerability for specific forms of damage (fall, fire, etc), a simple command interface to allow command executions upon entering and leaving regions (that select players and use it on them or apply to the region/server), and two sets of permissions - one set that includes a permission for all above functions to set and deny the flags/add commands to regions/ability to have users add specific commands (not necessary if this takes too long), and another set that acts as a "tldr" for allowing people to define the flags/set commands. If possible, have worldguard.* also include this plugin. "wgextensions.use" includes all permissions except reloading/resetting the plugin.
Why you need it - I've been on a few servers lately that have needed this type of functionality and haven't been able to suggest anything made in the past couple years. In short, I'd like something that's new and compatible with 2016 worldguard.
Time frame - Consider this something to do if you don't have any projects running - I don't want to take up extra time for something not essential to any particular server's functionality.

If you'd like a bigger bite from me, PM and I can give you a rather large set of info for something else.
09/07/2016 4:43 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
MisterTerra
Plugin name - WTAbilities
What it does - Superpowers in Minecraft
Features - You choose which power you want (it's for an MMO server), out of fire, water, gadgets, and munitions. You can upgrade powers, and unlock new abilities, using the command /wt. If you need more info, could you please contact me via my email, teamtache@mail.com
Why you need it - I am currently making a Minecraft, superhero MMO server, but cannot find any plugins to get powers/abilities.
Time frame - If possible, no more than a month. (You can go about a week over if you want)
Thanks,
Ross @ MisterTerra
09/06/2016 10:01 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
Lost_Islander1
Hi, I will send you my plugin request via PM. Thanks!
08/30/2016 12:31 pm
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
Are you also a vanilla dev?
08/31/2016 1:42 pm
v_M_v
I'm not sure what you mean by vanilla dev, do you mean using command blocks? If so, then no.
08/27/2016 6:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Robot
TechnicalSupport
Plugin name - OffHandEvent
What it does - When you press F, it will run a series of events, depending on whether you have an item or not in the slot.
Features -
- Multiworld Support (disable/enable in certain worlds)
- Run commands, depending on whether there is an item in the offhand or not
EX: If they have an item in the offhand and they press F, it will run commands to clear their inventory and give them a diamond. If they don't have an item, it will run a command to kill them. (Just to clarify, I'm not asking you to make the commands, but let the plugin have the ability to run commands from other plugins).
- Choice as to whether the command will be run by the player or console.
Why you need it - I'm going to be using it for my hub. The example above is not the way that I am going to be using it. I'm putting an unmovable map in the player's offhand, and I want to run a command that removes the map from their hands if they press F.
Time frame - As soon as possible, but no rush.

If you have any questions, please ask me.
Thank you!
08/23/2016 7:31 am
Level 23 : Expert Sus
SharkFinnSoup_
Can you add me on skype I got some plugins I'd like to discuss with you.
live:finnhoevenaars
07/18/2016 6:33 pm
v_M_v
Plugin request finished, you can view and download it here https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mcmedia.26596/
Open for requests.
07/18/2016 10:30 am
v_M_v
Open for suggestions - Just doing some final touch ups on the plugin above^
07/07/2016 7:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Platto
Plugin name - RandomSupplyDrops
What it does - A chest that'll drop randomly in wilderness every 30min and the loot inside can be set from ingame or in config, also whenever the chest drops in wilderness, it has to announce or broadcast the Cords in chat.
Features - /RandomDropStart
/setloot chance 10
Why you need it - I need it because I own a faction server and I've literally been looking for such plugin but can't find one, I know that alot of people would recommend supplydrops (made by rian and someone else) but that plugin doesn't really feature the things I mentioned.
Time frame -
I'm not really in a rush but as soon as possible, If your not busy with something else
07/06/2016 11:49 am
Malse
Plugin name - OMGNMedia
What it does - It is an advertising plugin were players can set their own social media, that way other players can check their social media.
Features -
Ideas for commands:
/Media (player), to see other players social media.
/Media, (to see your own social media)
/Media set (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, instagram...), (so players can set their social media.)
Ideas for permissions:
Media.others, (players with this perm can see other players social media.)
Media.Media, (players with this perm can see their own social media.)
Media.Set, (Player with this perm can set their own custom media.)
The layout and design for the plugin:
If possible, something like this would be great http://imgur.com/a/9KfFr
Why you need it - I need it because players on my server keep getting spammed about their social medias, it is flooding the chat with their social media names.
Time frame - As soon as possible
07/15/2016 12:49 pm
v_M_v
Currently working on this plugin, sorry i've not looked at the list recently I hope you get this message
07/06/2016 12:48 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Droid
Scott
If the developer comes to code this, hint from other developer (me): Use Twitter4J . You could create some nice message posting!
07/06/2016 1:02 pm
Malse
I have indeed tried to create this plugin but failed since I don't know much. I have been stuck on one last final step for about 2 weeks now I can not resolve it, So I have given up on it lewl
07/04/2016 2:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
Plugin name - LobbyCommand
What it does - It lets you teleport to the lobby server when typing /lobby or /hub
Version: 1.10.2
BungeeCord Needed.
Features - Fully configurable messages & server.
Why you need it - For our server, it's such a small plugin but I can find it nowhere on Spigot.
Time frame - Any time is fine. Take your time.
07/04/2016 12:56 pm
v_M_v
open
07/02/2016 11:35 am
v_M_v
Still open for requests.

Sorry for those requesting GUI related plugins, they can be created easily through http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chest-commands/
07/01/2016 5:07 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
VoteScott
Plugin name - GuiBroadcaster
What it does - You can create broadcasts that are easily accessible in a gui. It opens a gui where you just click on icons- like wool blocks to use broadcasts.
Features - Broadcast These Messages:
Welcome to NoblePvP!
A user has donated on the store!
Check out VoteScott on Youtube
Check out VoteScott on Twitch
Welcome to the brand new NoblePvP!
Why you need it - At the moment I am struggling with broadcasting messages as I have to type them out in /broadcast message
Time frame - Anytime- It is no rush I understand you will be busy,thanks if you accept this request.
07/01/2016 2:48 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Moved to Shops & Requests.
07/01/2016 2:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Marlinespike
Thanks.
07/01/2016 2:15 pm
Level 46 : Master Baconator
BRASHEXODUS
Plugin name - Resourcepack loader
What it does -loads a specific texturepack to different clients instead of having a server texturepack
Features -(has an area where you can upload texturepack) with a simple gui layout
Why you need it - it would be an awesome thing to have on a plotworld plugin.
Time frame - anytime is fine
07/01/2016 2:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Marlinespike
Plugin Name: FireworkGUI

What it Does: You have little inventory GUI thing that opens with the command /fg create that lets you create any type of firework with full customization options.

Features: Full customization options. It lets you create a firework for for X amount of money (let that be configurable) Make it so that you don't have to have the items to make it, it only costs that X amount of money.

Why you need it: I don't really, but it'd really help with a unique, creative server that I'm making!

Time frame: Whenever, no matter to me. (1.10 please )
07/01/2016 1:51 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
Plugin name - mcmmo rankup
What it does - it will automagicly move the user from rank A to B when they run the command /rankup and have X amount of mcmmo credits in X skill
Features - ranks and mcmmo credits/skills configurable, wild card skills
(example 500 skill points in 5 skills and 100 in the rest)
Why you need it - to not require a staff member when ranking up on my (shamless self promotion) serve rmastercraft family friendly server 158.69.25.41:25638 (Join now!)
Time frame - any time (btw it would need to be 1.9.4)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome