Free Plugins

removed-snip's Avatar removed-snip12/16/14 2:29 pm
1 emeralds 275 7
12/17/2014 2:05 pm
removed-snip's Avatar removed-snip
Hey guys.
I am planning of doing development tasks for people who are in the need for FREE AND BASIC plugins. Please read the information below before applying for your plugin.

I have two dates of which work will be done on your plugins press the button below to expand:
Click to reveal
Dates:

20th to 23th December 2014

26 to 30th December 2014

Since I am doing this for free and not paid I cannot spend hours and hours a day your plugin MUST just be basic and nothing that will take multiple hours. Here is a short list of plugins I wont recreate.
Click to reveal
Do NOT ask for:

- Factions
- McMMO
- SurvivalGames
- WorldGuard
- World Edit

And any type of large or minigame plugin.

You may be asking why I am doing this for free since developers are quite hard to get hold off for free.
Click to reveal
Why I am doing this?

I am currently in the process of applying for (UK not US) College todo a Level 2 or Level 3 Diploma in Website Development and Internet Security so to make the application process much easier I would like to just build a giant portfolio.

Layout:
Click to reveal
Layout

Name:
Minecraft Name:
Will you send or sell my plugin for profit?
Additional Information (What you want your plugin todo, the more you describe the quicker I can finish it):

Terms:
Click to reveal
Terms:

Since this is a free service and I am just doing it to build up a portfolio I ask that you:

- Be Mature with me, making plugins take a while and I will just delay creation if you beg/ask constantly.
- You Do NOT put the plugin on dev.bukkit.org or any other form of sharing or selling for profit.
- This is purely something I am doing so I own all rights and have the abillity to discard / cancel the plugin at no notice (I will try to give atleast 2 days to inform you).

Thank You.
removed-snip
Level 1 : New Network