FREE SERVER sponsorship!

guest_666's Avatar guest_6662/28/15 8:45 pm
1 emeralds 223 5
2/28/2015 11:05 pm
VolcalicJaguar's Avatar VolcalicJaguar
I bought a MultiCraft license to run MultiCraft on a VPS. I still have some RAM available and wanted to offer it up to the community.

The server RAM depends on how many players you have online at a time.

In order to be considered for the sponsorship, please answer the following questions:

What kind of server are you thinking of making?
Do you have any previous experience with server administration?
What is FTP?
Do you have experience with MultiCraft?
How much RAM do you expect to need?
Are you starting from scratch or do you already have a server ready to go?
What server mod will you use (bukkit, spigot, vanilla, etc)?
What will I get in return?
How old are you?
Skype?

Please answer these questions in detail and to the best of your ability. Answers such as "a little" or "yes" typically won't get you sponsored.

Good luck!
guest_666
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2015 11:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
What kind of server are you thinking of making? I was planning on making a server that has Towny and the Heroes plugin. There would be set nations you can join, and adventure to build your own town in. The heroes plugin allows players to level up their classes, and unlocked cool abilities to fight off other invading nations with. We would also eventually set up a councils for each nation, so they can decide what needs done, declare war, etc.

Do you have any previous experience with server administration? Yes, I have many experiences in administrative and management positions. I've purchased my own server for my YouTube channel two times. I've also co-owned multiple servers in the past. My biggest experience would be on TitanCraft, where I was Staff-Manager after playing on their server for over 3 years.

What is FTP? I believe it stands for "File Transfer Protocol." It's used to transfer files from one host to another.

Do you have experience with MultiCraft? Yes, I've used the multicraft panel on 3 servers in the past.

How much RAM do you expect to need? At first I should only need 2-3 gigabytes, but when we gain more popularity then we may need more.

Are you starting from scratch or do you already have a server ready to go? I currently don't have any files ready, but I have the idea ready to go.

What server mod will you use (bukkit, spigot, vanilla, etc)? Most likely spigot, because Bukkit hasn't been staying updated since the incident that happened awhile ago to my knowledge.

What will I get in return? You can have a rank on the server (we can discuss the rank.) Also, you can help manage it if you would want. When we set up donations, we can also discuss how much you would receive. Since you are the one running the server; you should receive some profit.

How old are you? 16

Skype? Yes, if you choose to sponsor me. I can tell you what the username is.
02/28/2015 10:07 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
KiwiClipClop

I my self enjoy taking the Faction and Towny based Experiences to the next level, i currently have a job at The Universal Network, they have asked me to create a spaced theme inter galactic Towny and Faction Server... it has anything from owning a town, creating a faction, you know what here is a little description

Getting tired of just playing Factions & Towny in the same world…? what if i told you, you can do more than just Earth, Nether and The End…… WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSAL NETWORK. Imagine a journey to different planets, Meet new People, New Animals. Explore the cultures that each planet has to offer, join a religion, own a town!, Run a clan.. build a car, Create a Space Station, or even Claim an island as your own the possibilities are endless, all we need now is You! join us!!!

I love these types of servers, and im very good at making them

Yes, yes i do

Owner: The SheepNationNetwork
Head-Admin: Voxel Gaming, DragonCraft NZ, RandomCraftNZ
Admin: Obelisk-gaming Factions Server, KiwiKingDome
Mod: RandomCraftNZ (got promoted etc etc)

What is FTP?

Dude thats easy, File Transfer Protocol. I use this when transferring files from my computer to a server, and for the jobs I've done for creating websites

Yes, yes i do. I run my own server with MuiltCraft

4+

Bit of both Really, i can just edit some of the files ive made before for other servers

I own a Bungge Cord Server, so i can hook that up with anything server.. i would need Spigot

One F**King amazing server, and much more dude

How old are you?

Skype?

Yes, Vidur123321
02/28/2015 9:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
What kind of server are you thinking of making?I plan on making a prison server where you work your way to become a free man then you work your way up in the gang ranks to be at the top of the gang world. But cops are always on the lookout for illegal activity

Do you have any previous experience with server administration?Yes I used to co-own a server and own my own server.

What is FTP?File transfer protocol so you can transfer files from your computer to Multicraft.

Do you have experience with MultiCraft? Yes when I owned my server that is what I used.
How much RAM do you expect to need? 4Gb for all the plugins and size of the map/builds.
Are you starting from scratch or do you already have a server ready to go?I am starting from scratch.
What server mod will you use (bukkit, spigot, vanilla, etc)?Bukkit
What will I get in return? A Manager for this server. Donations from when the server gets big.
How old are you?15
Skype?Noah.viper
02/28/2015 9:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_MrElmoMonster_

- A drugs server with factions to make it more challenging. The players will choose between being a cop(The Good Side) Or a dealer(The Bad Side) The cops will track down the people with drugs and arrest them.you will go up in the rankings. The higher you go, the more the cops will be looking for you, and the better the kits you will get. The factions will allow the players to gang up and over rule other drug dealers. They can raid their farms and such

- Yes i do, I have owned a server of my own before. I have been an administrator 3
times.

What is FTP?

- FTP is File Transfer Protocol. Its a way to transfer files between the server and your computer.

- Yes, with the server that i have owned, It used multicraft so i know how it all works.

- I wont need much, I will try to get a small dedicated server base before i will need to get more RAM. There will be some plugins, but not a ton of plugins.

- I am starting from scratch, But i will have the server up in running as soon as possible. I will work as much as i can to get it up.

-Im going to be using BungeeCord. Im going to hook it up to the hub ive been working on.

-Well, first you will have a dedicated person controlling the server, and we can discuss the donations percentage, Some will need to go to the dev for the plugins, and if i get a build team, then they will need to get paid if they are needed to.

How old are you?

- I am 14, turning 15 in July

Skype?

- MrElmoMonster
02/28/2015 8:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheFoodbelly
What kind of server are you thinking of making? Factions or Towny
Do you have any previous experience with server administration? Yes I used to run my own community back in the day and am recently getting back into server hosting.
What is FTP? FTP is like FileZilla or any of those other ones. FTP is a File Transfer you connect to a IP and transfer files to the server.
Do you have experience with MultiCraft? MultiCraft is all I used when hosting my servers so yes I do. Multicraft is easy to use and isn't confusing at all.
How much RAM do you expect to need? That you can decide what ever works for you will be fine for me
Are you starting from scratch or do you already have a server ready to go? I am starting from scratch but I have a few saved things like PEX and stuff.
What server mod will you use (bukkit, spigot, vanilla, etc)? I will be using Bukkit
What will I get in return? I am a graphics designer I can make you GFX if you want some. I also will put an advertisement on the server saying "Thank (Your name) for hosting the server for us!" I am also a youtuber so I can get the server semi popular
How old are you? I am currently 13 almost 14. But I am mature for my age.
Skype? I do have a skype I will give it to you if I get accepted.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome