Free 24/7 server!

-JollyCraft-'s Avatar -JollyCraft-8/22/15 4:48 pm
8/29/2015 8:19 am
-JollyCraft-'s Avatar -JollyCraft-
Hey there!

First of all, we're offering a 2Gb server, for free! This can get updated to 3Gb depending of the amount of players! Some other spec: Processor: Intel Xeon, 200 Mb download speed, and 40 Mb upload speed. And the best of all, it will be 24/7 online! Hosted in the US!

To win the server, leave a comment with:

1. Give us your real name, and your In Game Name.

2. Give us a good reason why you want to win this free server!

3. What kind of software do you want? (You can choose Bukkit, Spigot, Vanilla)

4. If you want help/support from our experienced team. (Just Yes or No)

5. What do you want to do with the server?
-JollyCraft-
Level 31 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2015 8:19 am
-JollyCraft-
A new server will come in 1/2 week(s)!
08/29/2015 5:38 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheRealGamer
Ty! This is awesome! They contacted me and my server is super fast en very good! I said i live in europe, so they host the server in europe for me! When my server is done i'll send the ip here! Thanks Jollycraft for this opporunity. Me and my friends are staff and the server is going to be great! Again thank you guys for this, you are awesome Cause i never thought inwas going to win.
08/27/2015 4:35 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Shizzle321
Even though I applied too late good luck to
- SitchyDaPenguin
- TheRealGamer
- JeremyMilam1
(Also JC do you know when your next giveaway will be?)
08/27/2015 1:44 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
BlueTideFSX
1. Give us your real name, and your In Game Name. Thomas and Rhinocermas

2. Give us a good reason why you want to win this free server! I would like to win this free server because I have owned several servers all with at least 12 players on 24/7 but I haven't been able to keep it due this lack of funds. This would be great to win.

3. What kind of software do you want? (You can choose Bukkit, Spigot, Vanilla) Spigot

4. If you want help/support from our experienced team. (Just Yes or No) No

5. What do you want to do with the server? Either make a drug server or an econo-farming server. The latter is where you grow crops and sell them to buy a new, bigger and bigger home each time. The drug server you probably already know the idea behind that but I'd like to make it because there is barely anymore drug servers.l, and I found them very fun, and probably others did also.

Please consider this.
08/27/2015 1:09 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
Adorable_Dominos
Gg!
08/27/2015 12:43 pm
-JollyCraft-
Welcome back everyone! Please know, that choosing the winner isn't just an easy thing. The winner receives his server directly!

Don't be sad if you have lost! We have more of those free servers coming up! So keep an eye on us!

Please don't blame us for not winning it.

After reading all the applications 3 times, we finally have a top 3!
The winner will be randomly selected in the Top 3.

Top 3:

- SitchyDaPenguin
- TheRealGamer
- JeremyMilam1

Thank you all for being part of it!
We know that all the stories that you've written took a lot of time.

The winner (chosen randomly from the three names above):

- TheRealGamer

Congratulations TheRealGamer with your free server! We will contact you on PMC!

That was it! But... there will come more free servers! So don't stand by, but sit tight!

Have a nice day!
- JollyCraft Team
08/27/2015 6:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CluckSaladd
;-; someone said factions... Does he/she know how many factions servers there are
08/27/2015 10:20 am
Adorable_Dominos
2 people said factions and one of them was me so... Yes I do know how many other servers with factions there are! But most of them suck. I only need a faction server with survival for a factions series I'm going to be doing on my yt.
08/26/2015 5:10 pm
Shizzle321
Oh dangit I didn't see your post. Well maybe next time.
Do you know exactly when the next time your server give-away will be?
08/26/2015 5:06 pm
Shizzle321
I want to go ahead and say in advance thank you for an opportunity like this. The fact that your doing this is great. Anyways, let's get on with it.

Hi,My name is Dylan. my In-Game-Name is Shizzle321. For future reference I would like to give you my Skype: shizzle-shipp

2.This paragraph may seem long but don't worry, It'll all be good in the end. The reason I want this server is because I have been playing the game of Minecraft for a good 2-3 years by now. And I must say I've enjoyed almost every minute of it. I don't take Minecraft as a thing to do when I'm bored, I take it asa something to do to KEEP me from being bored. Now,I've had about 3-4 servers now, All have been shut down for a sad, and unnecessary reasons, Being of course, lack of funds. Which is why I came to you. I've had lots of experience and I feel like this time this server will be rather successful as all my Minecraft server hosting experience should make this one spectacular. I really enjoy Minecraft as said in the beginning so time-wise shouldn't be an issue. I would say a good 4 hours would be spent on it on an average week day and nearly all day on weekends. I feel like I'm mature enough, good enough, and a good server owner in general for this. I know how to have fun most importantly. I don't want to be that one strict owner who cares nothing but about the money. I like to participate with the players, and most importantly, have fun! (I found that it is hard to read with bright colors I just thought I'd let you know)

3. I would prefer Spigot as I'm more experienced with it.

4. No, But thank you.

5. Preferably I would want to make it a prison. Some of my abilities I have when it comes to prison servers are
*The right Plug-Ins and how to use them
*Custom GUI's
*What people like and don't like
*And much more.

Thank You for this opportunity (As said in beginning). Thanks for your time and reading. Good luck to all competitors
~Shizzle321
08/26/2015 3:23 pm
-JollyCraft-
Dear participants,

We've reached 10 applications.
Sending applications after this message wont work!
The name of the winner will be shared tomorrow!

Don't be sad if you don't win, we have more Free servers coming up!

We all thank you for being part of this.
Keep an eye on us for more Free servers!

-JollyCraft Team!
08/26/2015 4:29 pm
Adorable_Dominos
No thank you for letting us do this!
08/26/2015 2:40 pm
Level 48 : Master Network
JeremyMilam1
1. Give us your real name, and your In Game Name. Jeremy Milam (JeremyMilam1)

2. Give us a good reason why you want to win this free server! My friend has wanted he and I to run a project together, and we've been planning a lot. My goal is to be able to give them this as a surprise for their upcoming birthday and get a good community on it.

3. What kind of software do you want? (You can choose Bukkit, Spigot, Vanilla) Spigot, it is less resource intensive then bukkit and superb in pretty much every way.

4. If you want help/support from our experienced team. (Just Yes or No) No

5. What do you want to do with the server? I would run it off of my friend and my's idea. It would be moving airships in sky islands, with guns and an entire steampunk theme!
08/26/2015 2:47 pm
Adorable_Dominos
That would be an amazing server!
08/26/2015 1:20 pm
-JollyCraft-
Yes, it's Free for you guys! But we pay for it. We aren't a hosting company, and no donations needed, our community (JollyCraft) pays. And don't be sad if you lose, we have more of these Free servers coming!
08/26/2015 1:51 pm
CluckSaladd
Im not a good dev is there a way you could help me ;-; if i get this im needing alot of help read my idea up top the 3 page one xD
08/26/2015 12:54 pm
Adorable_Dominos
Cant* and would you be paying for it or do we?
08/26/2015 12:54 pm
Adorable_Dominos
1. Can Say That So Call Me Stitchy IGN is StitchyDaAntGirl

2. I started YT And thought hey! lets get a server for my subs!

3. Spigot so i can add plugins

4. Yes i need help with setting it up

5. I want to make a factions and survival server for subs and other people with shops and things like that!
Could you dm me if i win?

From, Stitchy
08/26/2015 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Gangster1011
2 more people right?
08/26/2015 11:00 am
CluckSaladd
Do you have fpt?
08/26/2015 10:05 am
CluckSaladd
If i win can u pm me it thanks!
08/26/2015 10:04 am
CluckSaladd
Players that moved into the city with all the income from the shops owner can jack up the prices and the owner will make more and more people will want to move in . Now that the owner of the town has all this $ he can go rank him self up! Since the owner has a huge town with tons of players with shops the players get alot of $ from there shops and can rank up too! With the higher ranks you unlock higher levels of blocks to help create a bigger and better town. Actually im adding on to that idea it will also have sorta like gta where u warp into a map and there is mobs and chest and players. Players will be allowed to kill the monster AND loot chest AND pvp players AND Buy the homes the maps will be built by me a modern city.
I hope you guys like the idea. Btw the reason im adding the Modern city is because those who like factions will get the feel of a warzone sorta thing and those who like gta will like this to because there is chest guns and rent houses AND people who like towny will like it to because you can create your own town AND people who like prison because of the mines

I really hope you like my idea thank you
Sincerly
CluckSalad
08/26/2015 10:00 am
CluckSaladd
1. Give us your real name, and your In Game Name. Justin / CluckSalad

2. Give us a good reason why you want to win this free server! The really big reason is because on pmc.. When your looking for a new server there is SO many faction servers there is no point in another factions server so if someone said "Factions" for what do you want do to with this server that would be another wasted server. Most factions servers will not be good enough to be good servers, but unique servers have a higher success chance. Also ive had so many bad experences with owners and Ive learned from there mistakes so I want to make everyone happy because i know not every one likes factions (Including my self) and practically 90% of servers are factions so the players who dont like factions are left out in the dust. I hope if you pick me I can help the players that were left in the dust because most servers are factions and they dont like that with me as the owner I hope I can help the players like minecraft servers once more .
Software: Bukkit
Help: Yes helped is need for configging and server set up ( Ik how to do spawn protection and building)
Well first before i go into anything about what I want id like to thank you guys for giving out free servers and I wish everyone luck. Now geting on to what I want..
Are you tired of boring factions? Are you tired of the same old stuff? Well with me uou wouldnt have to worry about your same old games!! I plan on making many a more unique server then server! On this server its towny but with a HUGE twist! In this towny you will spawn at spawn and get your kit your kit will include Semi-Op tools and armour and guns! You can go start mining at the free mines and rank up for better stuff! "Aw man i need $ for rank b" Well then! go create a town! Towns will generate taxes for you! So you can rank up! And if players start comming to your town and they want to move in they can buy a plot! Thats not all! with all these players they will begin to make stores! With the stores that creates commerce for the
08/26/2015 9:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
CapNickSparrow2
Name: Nick

IGN: NinjaNicholas

Reason: I want to have players play on a fun, awesome server which they will enjoy!

Software: Bukkit

Help: Yes please

I would like to turn it into a KitPvP server, I actually have a 1 gig server that I could use as a hub. I was going to Bunjee with this dude but my old server ran out of funds. I would turn this into a KitPvP server and Bunjee it with a factions. If we do get well over 100 people, i plan to upgrade it to make it a prison server!

Thank you for taking time to read my application. P.S. I do not have a paypal so any money that people donate to the server will go directly to you!
08/26/2015 9:25 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
4DEntity
1. Joey Satiroff, SnoreJoey

2. I need it for a Youtube Series

3. Tekkit Voltz (MC 1.5.2)

4. Yes

5. I want to do a tekkit survival series with my friends

6. (added this) My email bearsnore@gmail.com
08/26/2015 9:15 am
-JollyCraft-
Yes, indeed. 5 more requests needed. And the winner receives the server directly!
08/25/2015 3:49 pm
Gangster1011
So 5 other people are needed and then there will be a winner? Oh and do you receive the server directly?
08/25/2015 12:49 pm
-JollyCraft-
Dear participants,

To make it more clear, the server is 24/7.
And there is a 1.8 Bukkit version, but we recommend (If you wanna use plugins) Spigot.

The winner will be chosen when there are 5 more applications!
We choose a top 3, and the winner will be selected randomly from the top 3!

Don't be sad if you lose! We have more actions this year, more free servers for everyone!

-JollyCraft Team
08/25/2015 10:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Clint-UnitedMC
1. Kyle, IGN: johan__5

2. i believe i should win this free server because i would like to run a server that many people would enjoy coming to, to understand and properly operate and script the various plug-ins i have in mind for the server, but most importantly, to give the players a chance to shape the server in appearance, such as like creating the spawn location, and promoting more of a "communitive mentality" than like say going out and PVPing everybody that they see, so basically like a country sort of thing. its hard to explain

3. well, im more familiar with Bukkit, so that will have to do but honestly i want you to have a say aswell. two minds are better than one

4. Yes

5. Well honestly i would name off everything but to name a few, outside of minecraft i would obviously promote it and what exactly it's all about, i myself don't have a paypal or bank account so i would try to direct all donations to your guys paypal, i mean might as well because you provided the server and tech support so why not? lol but in the server, i would grab all the necessary plugins, get them all scripted and ready to open the server, and just go with it from there on then. it would kind of be like a game in beta at first, getting a few people to come in, build up a Spawn area and setup shops and all the necessary things before opening to the public and seeing where it goes.
08/25/2015 10:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Hoodiniator
1. John/Hoodiniator

2. I've been planning on creating a public server for a while now as I've only got my localhost to use. I could, however, choose to use hamachi but it can drive potential players away. Seeing as how most free hosts aren't 24/7, I would like to try out some other companies that aren't famous like triangle. While it's true that I could portforward myself, my internet and computer are not powerful enough to run large scaled servers. It's also true that I could pay for a host, however I am currently underaged to be carrying a credit card around much less have a virtual bank.

3. Spigot 1.8.8 would be very nice as I've heard that bukkit's 1.8 has been taken down for some reasons.

4. Perhaps if I needed assistance on some plugins, but for now, no thank you.

5. I plan to custom code this server myself with a plugin called Skript and create a mix of medieval sci-fi. It does sound odd, but if it works it then perhaps when I'm older, I could set up a buycraft and give you guys 50% of the donations.

Thank you for considering me! c:
08/25/2015 10:32 am
TheRealGamer
When do we hear who's the lucky winner? Btw, I really like this. Cause you guys give something away that almost everyone wants to have
08/25/2015 9:57 am
Gangster1011
I hope i win, cause I love playing minecraft with others, and i like servers
08/23/2015 2:03 pm
TheRealGamer
I REALLY wanna win!

I Know the JollyCraft community! And I'm very happy that the servers are back online!
But if i can get my own server, that would be great! I love your maps and servers!!!

1. I dont wanna tell :/ sorry IGN: TheRealGamer

2. I wanna make this server the best! I am familiar with JollyCraft, you guys can create great maps and servers!

3. Vanilla

4. Yes

5. Having my own server is like a dream for me
08/23/2015 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NukeTheBawm
I am very excited that you are hosting this giveaway and i wish the best to all contestants.

1: Jonathan, IGN: NukeTheBawm

2: I would love to win this server because I have always wanted one but I have never had the money/right computer to do so. I only intend to do good with this server (if I win). I don't think i have ever had a better opportunity such as this! If I do win, I will donate half of the donations (How ironic, i know) to you, or someone you chose! If you do not want to accept the donations I understand. I once again thank you for this great opportunity!

3: Spigot 1.8 would be excellent!

4: No thank you!

5: I plan to make it a Multiverse with many gamemodes, as it does have 2G! Also, if I do receive the 3G upgrade, I could do many more gamemodes such as prison! I would also like to add various plugins to make the server at its best.
08/23/2015 12:38 pm
Gangster1011
Oh I got it

1. Micheal, Gangster1011

2. I just like minecraft, and I play it alot, my own minecraft server would be great!

3. Vanilla <3

4. YES PLEASE

5. Just play with others
08/23/2015 12:36 pm
Gangster1011
bumb
08/23/2015 11:58 am
Gangster1011
How do I win?
Planet Minecraft