FREE SERVER - YOU MAKE MONEY - OWNERS NEEDED - MULTI SERVERS

NeonGaming Servers's Avatar NeonGaming Servers5/24/15 2:53 pm
1 emeralds 75
Hey there!

I am looking to start a branch of Minecraft servers. But i just simply don't have the time to be running them. I have run numerous servers in the past. Most have been very successful. I need your help, someone who knows what there doing, and can run a server. I am looking to handle all of the business, money, website, etc. All you have to do is own and run the server. Sounds like a pretty good deal already, right? Free server, you own it! But it gets even better. Each month you will get a cut of the donations. And with my help I can promise you that you could be making some decent money if you work hard enough. Free server, you own it, design it, make it your own, and you get paid! We are currently looking for multiple owners for multiple servers. We are going to accept 5 owners. A pixelmon server will be the first server opened, next a Factions server, then a minigames. If you have an idea for any other server feel free to include it.

You will begin with a 1gb server to build your spawn, once it is approved and is good enough your server will be upgraded to 4gb and you will have 3 days to set up groups and other plugins. If your server makes over $50 in its first month you will recieve $15 and 10% of future months donations, your server will also have a permanent slot in Neon Gaming for 3 months. If your server continues to excel in those 3 months you will recieve 20%.

CURRENTLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PIXELMON SERVER OWNER. MANY OF THE APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN MORE MINIGAMES, PRISON, FACTIONS ETC. MAKE YOURSELF ORIGINAL!!!

Now you may be asking yourself, why would someone want to give away free servers, and what do i get out of it. well when i owned my server, i realized how much fun it is, and when i spoke to others about it they said how much they wanted to do it but they didn't have the money. So i want to give back to other players. But i want to pay you guys so people dont think im doing this all for myself. I ran a pixelmon server and earned $250 my first month. So i could use that money to give other people chances to run servers. I also want to go into a career with web design and business administration. so i want to use this as training and to teach myself. I believe this could be a successful company if it works the way i want it too.

Requirements:
Minimum 15 years old
Basic knowledge of Servers and Plugins
PayPal
Advanced knowledge of Minecraft

If you would like this job please email me at NeonGamingServers@gmail.com with the following information

Application deadline: 5/28/15

Name:
Why you(make this detailed. Why should i choose you over everyone else, longer it is, the better. Explain in detail your experiences etc.)?:

We need to know about your experiences. We kept our application small so you could be creative and you can come up with your own questions. Put some thought into these applications. We're trying to give you a free server, and pay you! Please put some time into your application.

After the deadline i will go through all the applications and choose my favorites for the interview phase

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask
NeonGaming Servers
Level 1 : New Network