11/2/2014 6:22 pm
Tommyfox2's Avatar Tommyfox2
Hey minecrafters!

Its me LikeBigBoss!
I have bought a server but i need staff

-Developers

-Admins

-Helpers

You need to copy this template to apply for a rank!

Minecraft name:
How old are you:
Where are you located
Wich Teasty server would you like to be staff: (Creative/pvp/network) (network = all servers)
Do you have any experience as a staff member:
Do you have any specific skills in minecraft or server management, such as building, working with plugins, forum managment, etc:
Are you able to attend staff meetings/discussions on both skype and teamspeak? If so, do you have a microphone:
Any Extra notes:

!End template!

We need staff, thanks!
LikeBigBoss_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2014 6:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Tommyfox2
Minecraft name: Tommyfox2

How old are you: 15

Where are you located: Canada

Wich Teasty server would you like to be staff: (Creative/pvp/network) (network = all servers): Network

Do you have any experience as a staff member: A lot... I'v worked on over 53 Servers/Networks iv built for FREE several dozen networks with bungee-cord custom plugins ect and ik plugin devs and server owners.

Do you have any specific skills in minecraft or server management, such as building, working with plugins, forum managment, etc: Forums/Websites/BuyCraft/Steam/Skype/Plugins/Server Managment/BungeeCord/Lilipad/Control Panels/FTP/MySQL

Are you able to attend staff meetings/discussions on both skype and teamspeak? If so, do you have a microphone: Not always, most of the time i can find time to get on skype with my phone mic. I don't have a real mic in other words execpt on my phone/tablet.

Any Extra notes:
I work for free
Steam: Tommyfox2
11/02/2014 9:24 am
Level 1 : New Network
Aurelius Developing
Minecraft name: fardsnog

How old are you: 14

Where are you located: United States

Wich Teasty server would you like to be staff: (Creative/pvp/network) (network = all servers): Network

Do you have any experience as a staff member: Yes. I have been Admin, Co-Owner, and Developer on many servers before. I currently still hold the positions on the servers that have not shut down after years. I have played since basically the beginning of Minecraft.

Do you have any specific skills in minecraft or server management, such as building, working with plugins, forum managment, etc: I am a server developer so for the most part, I do it all. I specialize in all of these.

Are you able to attend staff meetings/discussions on both skype and teamspeak? If so, do you have a microphone: Yes I am, but I may not always be available due to school.

Any Extra notes: I just want to say that I friendly and know how to get the job done. If I am forced to be strict by a player, then I will take action. If no player is causing trouble, I have no reason to be feared by players. I want to make sure that all rules are followed or else it shall result in a punishment. I am not one of those people who ban you for nothing. I believe it has pointless to give a permanent ban when you can always give a permanent mute or such. I just want you to know that you can trust me. I believe that hacking servers is pointless and that those that do it should be punished.If you do not pick me to be staff, I wish you the best of wishes in server owning!
10/30/2014 8:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
FallOutBoyz
Minecraft name: DeadB4Sunrise

How old are you:16

Where are you located:London Uk Gmt +1 <--Timezone

Wich Teasty server would you like to be staff: (Creative/pvp/network) (network = all servers)network or just pvp is fine

Do you have any experience as a staff member:i have been builder on 8occasions now admin on 4 moderator on 3 and helper on 2 i am very experience been playing minecraft on a whole since Indev

Do you have any specific skills in minecraft or server management, such as building, working with plugins, forum managment, etc: I am familiar with all types of server such as hubs,towny,creative,factions,pvp,prison etc i can easily whip up a groupmanager permissions folder in no time at all i know basically all of the permissions for a lot of plugins to many to mention and im around 8/10 builder .

Are you able to attend staff meetings/discussions on both skype and teamspeak? If so, do you have a microphone:I do have a microphone its a bit fuzzy but i can attend meetings via skype i will need to be careful due to my timezone so i need to try space it out so i can attend

Any Extra notes: Overall i think im a generally nice guy i love to help new players with commands and giving them a tour of the server if they need and i also do help anyone really whether its new players or even old players i like keeping a kind friendly community im strongly against any type of cyber-bullying racism or sexism i hate it when people do any of these things i always remind people to abide to the server rules if they do an of the things i mentioned above im not that harsh i will warn them if they carry on it will be a kick then if it happens again unfortunately i ban im a 3strike kind of guy i can help build and i always love to moderate the chat or even the server i like to keep pvp servers or any server clean from any type of hacks in my eyes hacks ruin the game obviously optifine is a fine its not really enhancing your pvp skills its just for you lag benefit i would just love to add if i do not get staff i will certainly still be playing the server and i would love to wish you luck in the future of server owning my friend

p.s i can advertise to im not talking about basic hopping on servers advertising im talking about writing big reviews on server lists etc this is your benefit and mine because it helps me boost my writing skills Thankyou very much for reading my application

Minecraft:DeadB4Sunrise
Name:Luke Carey
=-=
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome