Freedom⚔Legends [24/7] [Golden Shovel] [Mature Community]

CoLT_47's Avatar CoLT_472/23/17 12:01 pm
2/23/2017 4:21 pm
IndustrialBlade's Avatar IndustrialBlade
Welcome to

A Private whitelisted, semi-vanilla survival based server. Generally, we have been up for almost 2 years while being a small private hosted server. But we finally decided to open it up for people out there who wishes to play with community of people who just wants to play the good old Vanilla minecraft.

And as we gonna release it, we people of 10 players decided to reset the map and start afresh with new members.

We do have written and un-written rules that members have to follow to enjoy the game to the fullest.
As standard, we do not allow griefing, hacking or swearing. Yes we have some mild language but we warn eachother when it goes over the border, cause we do and will have younger players. 13+ is the minimum requirment to join us.

As i've forgot to mention, we do not have any ranking system, nor plugins that changes the game mechanics.
We do not have any prestiege, everyone is respected and heard. We help eachother, play together and build together.

If you wish to play with us or just come in and see how it is, feel free to leave a comment with this app OR send it to owner.cnc@gmail.com

IGN:
Extra information:

For more information, please visit

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/2798347-freedomlegends-24-7-golden-shovel-mature-community
CoLT_47
Level 1 : New Network