Frog prison needs staff!

Connor PlaysMC's Avatar Connor PlaysMC3/28/15 4:05 pm
1 emeralds 189 8
3/29/2015 3:46 pm
RektSai's Avatar RektSai
Frog Prison

Hello. I am the owner of a new and upcoming frog prison. We need very experienced builders and a very experienced administrative team. This is a Semi-OP prison server. I need a huge prison build with 6-7 rank blocks. We are in the process of making the ranks and setting up donations. But the biggest thing I need is the prison map. So feel free to apply and if you have any questions, add me on skype @ connor.holladay (__Connor__)

Admin:
Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Name:
3. Skype:
4. Position:
5. Why do you want to be staff?:
6. Are you good with plugins?:
7 What are your specialties?:
8. Anything else?:

GFX Artist:
Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Skype:
3. Proof of gfx?:
4. Rate yourself on your gfx. 1-10:

Builder:
Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Skype:
3. Proof of builds?:
4. Have you built for other servers?:
5. why do you want to build for us?:
6. Will you be dedicated to the server?:

The IP to the server is frogprison.beastmc.com
Connor PlaysMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2015 3:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RektSai
1. IGN: RektSai

2. Name: Thomas Sanders

3. Skype: InSAiNxSLAY3R (Thomas Sanders)

4. Position: Admin

5. Why do you want to be staff?: To help a prison server grow, as i've never been part of a prison server, but i have been on survival / factions / minigame / etc server , and was a mod on that server. I have alot of experience as an admin, and would love to help and watch your server grow and prosper.

6. Are you good with plugins?: Not the greatest, but i am pretty versatile on plugins.

7 What are your specialties?: I can help by being nice / strict / pretty straightfoward from and i am a very active player on minecraft. My specialties are experiences with admin on many servers and have knowledge in commands as admin.

8. Anything else?: I can help shut down spammers / hackers instantly once proven guilty, and im a pretty funny, but strict guy, but still pretty chill.
03/29/2015 3:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Connor PlaysMC
Bump!
03/29/2015 3:11 pm
MidgetBoy
1. IGN: Wubbzy
2. Name: Taylor / TJ
3. Skype: frizzy._
5. Why do you want to be staff?: I want to help make this server one of the biggest servers there is. I will do my very best and put all of my effort towards helping this server in every way possible. If I get a staff position, I will help anyone and everyone with any problems they have. I will help keep this server safe and to help everyone have a good time. I will learn the servers rules and keep this server going with no trouble. I know basic server commands and I can learn way more if needed. I will have fun on the server and I want to help everyone else enjoy it and have fun too. I will also contribute as much as I can towards this server to help. I want to help make new servers bigger and better. I am on Minecraft basically all day. Whenever you need me, ill be on. But otherwise, ill always on the server. I have been a mod on 1 other server. I watch out for Hackers, Spammers, and anyone who is just a mistake to the minecraft community. I am good with commands and I am great with working out problems with people and I always enjoy helping when I can. You can trust me no matter what. I can see how hard the Staff try to make a new server a great server and I want to be a part! But there are always situations that the best of the best cant handle. I want to help to stop these people (Hackers, etc.) I always record in-game and take screenshots just incase I catch anything that is not allowed on the server (Hackers, Spammers, Rudeness, Excessive Caps, etc.) If a player needs to be banned, I automatically report to higher person (Mod,Admin,Owner) and report to them with what I have. I would not play around with the rank. I work to benefit the servers needs. I am very Loyal, Trustworthy, Honest, and almost everything nice! I have never been banned because I don't play around. I am respectful to the minecraft community.
6. Are you good with plugins?: Not at the moment, but i am in the process of learning
7 What are your specialties?: Everything i said above, and more. I will help everyone have a good and fun time. I will keep the server stress-free, and away from any harm
8. Anything else?: If you need anything else, please ask.
03/29/2015 3:06 am
Rjhay_10
IGN: rjhay_10
name:rjhay
position: admin
why do you want to be staff?: i want to help servers and to make it grow and beutiful until many players can join.
are you good at plugins: well not really
what are your specialties?: building helping moderating administrating
anything else: not really

Thx!

regards
03/29/2015 1:18 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
lbrauer0012
IGN: The_Deadly_Siren
Name: Dylan
Position: Admin Or Lowwer Or Higher
Why do you want to be staff?: To help out the server and make it grow
Are you good with plugins?: Very good i know how to configure them
What are your specialties?: Plugins,Coding,Java,Helping,Moderating,Administrating
Anything else?: Not really just here to help
03/28/2015 5:09 pm
iMystxc_
1.IGN: iMystxc_
2. Name: Tarun
3. Skype: iMystxc_
or tarun.deenoo
4. Position: Admin/Mod
5. Why do you want to be staff?:
I would like to become a moderator/admin because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server trouble makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
I would also like to be a moderator/admin as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as i look forward to spending a lot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.​
I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.​
​ Also,and as per 'Why do you want to become staff' I would like to help the server to its better being. I would also like to help in anything my fellow moderators would like me to do. I want this chance to prove my loyalty and love to this server. You should also choose me as a Moderator as I want to care for the needs of the server as well as the the website(if they have) and try to be there for team speak and other things this server would like to offer to its fellow players.​

6. Are you good with plugins?:
yes ia m fairly well with plugins, i know most of the plugins that are needed for Op prisons and normal Prison, I also have some experience with coding
7 What are your specialties?:
building/creating mines/warps, helping out the server, basically anything that people need help with im the guy that they should turn to
8. Anything else?:
I love to build in minecraft, and i believe that i'm a pretty good builder, so if any of u needs help with making a warp i'll be happy to help out.
Lastly, have experience as to being a mod/H-Mod/H-Admin/Admin/Helper/H-Builder, Also, I am a responsible person and respect those around me, I do not treat others with disrespect even if they disrespect me. I do my best to keep things under control and also to try to prevent any arguements. The server looks like its well organized and I believe with my help we can grow a lot quicker
Therefore, I look forward to hearing from you, and hope that i'm the person you are looking for. Good Luck to all the Other applicants also
03/28/2015 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
1. IGN: Killforpancakes

2. Name: Noel (Pronounced like mole with an N.)

3. Skype: killforpancakes

5. Why do you want to be staff?: As an experienced minecraft player and fan, I know the game very well, this allows me to help people who are newer to the game, server styles and more. My fun personality does not just make me "Boring" like some staff, but also someone who you can laugh, joke and talk with. My reserving and fun nature makes it decent to make friends. The server has potential and the ideas are absolutely astounding, I wish to help the server become its best by contributing as much as I can! Me being staff would make me put the members first, trying to make their experience on the server stress free, fun and enjoyable. I am not pushy in any ways and never intend to ban people without the evidence, or the reason. I want to be able to create relationships with the members that would stay, and make sure that people stay nice. I would put great effort into the server and if I do anything wrong, no matter how little, tell me and I will FIX my acts and improve. I can moderate websites, the server and more if required. With me being very versatile, along with a good gaming computer, I can have many different things open at one point this means that I will be able to lots of things at once in an efficient manner.

6. Are you good with plugins?: Yes but I can't develop them or configure them. I just know most of them commands-wise.

7 What are your specialties?: Moderation, management of the server and staff, and settling disputes between players and staff as well.

8. Anything else?: I don't mean to brag but in my own personal experience playing a game for an extended period of time gives you a rather well understanding of how the game works as well as me having a fair bit of experience using plugins. For a little back story there are 2 games I have played actively for more than 2 years: Minecraft: (5 years) and Continent of the Ninth Seal, C9 for short for 3 years. So I have mostly everything in Minecraft known in 1.7.10 (I don't use 1.8 very often, also, again, I'm not trying to brag.)

Sincerely, KillForPancakes
P.S. IF you do decide to accept me please contact me VIA skype as soon as possible.
03/28/2015 4:30 pm
skaterwiz
1. IGN: skaterwiz
2. Name: Alex
3. Skype:skaterwiz11
5. Why do you want to be staff?: I just like helping out developing servers.
6. Are you good with plugins?: Yes
7 What are your specialties?: Mostly moderating, but also operating and running a server productively and efficiently
8. Anything else?:
Please consider my admin application. I will be a big help to the frog prison community.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome