Gaia Realms New {MMORPG} |360 Class Selection Options|

Elementdragon0's Avatar Elementdragon04/22/16 1:29 am
1 emeralds 384 7
10/21/2016 10:06 am
Elementdragon0's Avatar Elementdragon0
Hi everyone my Minecraft username is Elementdragon0 and I am here to tell you about a new server network that 2 Friends of mine and I have created. This server network will be a whole bunch of linked servers that will be related to different anime shows.

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server getting custom artwork soon.

Log Horizon

The first server will be based on the show Log Horizon! The map is currently built and we are now just looking to design buildings and dungeons for the server. This server will be a Mmorpg style server with dungeons, role play and tons of fun. You do not need to know about Log Horizon to play the server but the builds towns classes and races are all built around the Log Horizon theme. Will be 1.8.9 Vanilla, so little to no lag!!

In the server you can,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Pick your class out of 9 different classes with all different skills.

-Customize your play-style with over 50 sub classes all with unique ability's.

-Custom Items

-Pick Races

-Make guilds

-Buy guilds hall

-Get married

-Have Class specific weapons and Armour

-Can be Pvp or non pvp [Pvp outside of towns]

-Buy Houses

-Dungeons

-Bosses

-Weekly Raid Events

-Quests

-Tons of fun plugins

Will Update with new info and ip as more gets developed. We hope to get the server up and running within a month. Comment your opinions and what you think.

We are currently looking for new Builders if you would like to become a builder for our server please Refer to our builder application post -->http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/new-mmorpg-server-gaia-realms-staff-team-t546292.html

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/gaia-realms/
Please take a look at our server page and if you like it please leave a comment or a like and maby a diamond.

I am leaving some pictures of on of the city's on the map for you guys to take a look at. Have fun!

Thanks for your time,
~Element

Elementdragon0
Level 22 : Expert Dragon