Realm of Ibon game development. Please post your questions.

Kpfs's Avatar Kpfs3/15/15 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 5.1k 117
5/11/2015 10:08 pm
ZachDevv's Avatar ZachDevv
This is the game development Bulletin for a realistic open world game i am creating.

This game is a game where you could destroy buildings like this. Kill people like in gta. Blow up cars, drive boats, drive submarines, fly planes, fly helicopters, use a car with a mounted gun on it, and make holes in the ground to hide or just make tunnels. Become superman. I am just trying to make a really enjoyable experience for you guys .[/b].

Please don't ask for photos, because i will post pictures when i make progress.

Coming to steam and on indiedb coming out 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2016! EDIT: Maybe summer of this year if i do my academics fast and spend alot of time modeling and programming.

The game MIGHT have multiplayer lets see how things go.

GAME IS NOT AVAILABLE JUST YET!!!

Game will be around 10-20 bucks.

You may post ideas, suggestions, questions, please no mean comments.(Please do not ask to beta test until i ask for beta testers.)

(I will try to get the game to be Rated T because i want everyone to play it and the game wont have swearing or nudity.)

Game will be programmed in Unreal Engine 4.

The game will also have Easter eggs, side missions, missions, heists, good jobs like helping the police, helping the military, like helping repair the cop cars, helicopters, and help repair vehicles for the military. The first game will be in my hometown but i will add a military base to it because how will you help repair vehicles for the military. By the way if you ever see a tank at the police station do not say it is not realistic because my city has a tank don't know why my town has a tank but we have gangs here and we kinda don't use the tank, also why i think we have a tank is just encase there are gonna be a lot of fights and just in case of war? i don't even know.

Application:

Click to reveal
3D Modeling experience(Pictures of what you modeled before.):
Why do you wanna help?
Kpfs
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/11/2015 10:08 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
I'm sorry but there is no evidence that this exists, and you state "my academies". When I was younger I used to think going to a school for a week in the summer would make me a grandmaster programmer, bUT this would take a lot of work and just to learn. Also the fact it comes out in 2016 provides no evidence it can even be done. But it you can actually program, good luck.
05/11/2015 8:00 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
I was just browsing through some other topics and found that this guy is 11.
05/11/2015 6:52 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Kioki
Oh god get the tin foil

in all seriousness though, age matters now a days? I see 12 year olds with youtube channels uploading grand theft auto online videos.
05/11/2015 9:23 pm
+PixelPirate+
That's right. The pirate is watching you all. But really, yeah, I know. I'm not hating on kpfs, I'm just pointing out a fact and trying to express that I find it brilliant that an 11 year old can do this (if this does work out in the end).
05/11/2015 10:08 pm
Kioki
Oh okay sorry for assuming something pirate! lol

*puts tinfoil back on the shelf*
04/29/2015 7:20 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cowboy
Jex_Infinite
Have you started making it, and if you have, what is your design plan?
04/29/2015 7:24 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
Read the post... (GL reading 10 pages)
04/29/2015 12:06 am
Level 46 : Master Vampire
HappyLlama1
you should charge a little lower so more people can get more it to it because i think more people will buy it if you lower the price just saying :/
04/29/2015 7:16 am
Kpfs
The price will be around 10-20 bucks
04/24/2015 10:00 pm
Kpfs
burmp
04/22/2015 7:16 am
Kpfs
bump
04/19/2015 5:53 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
Make a male ant! And a female ant! And a laser gun!
04/18/2015 6:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
When does this release?
04/18/2015 8:32 pm
Kpfs
Mhhh maybe next year 1st quarter or 4th quarter this year.
04/18/2015 4:06 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
starcatcher77
Do starwars items just for fun !
04/18/2015 9:34 am
Kpfs
What should my next model be? Btw BUMP!
04/17/2015 9:29 pm
Kpfs
starcatcher77
Kpfs
starcatcher77-snip-

You may post ideas, suggestions, questions, please no mean comments.(Please do not ask to beta test until i ask for beta testers.)

That is what i posted on the first post.

Umm, that wasn't me being mean... That was me giving you advice.

I already made a lot of models and i wouldn't want to make new models for a new plot.
04/17/2015 7:58 pm
starcatcher77
Kpfs
starcatcher77-snip-

Umm, that wasn't me being mean... That was me giving you advice.
04/17/2015 4:47 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
aaaand it's here XD. welcome back
04/17/2015 7:19 pm
Kpfs
Did you think it was done? I would've announced if i canceled the game .
04/17/2015 3:54 pm
Kpfs
Did you think this was dead? Well i was sick until 2 days ago and i started working on a improved version of my last version.

04/11/2015 10:55 am
Kpfs
Update:

I'm almost done with the stealth jet but i suddenly turned sick and i don't wanna continue making the model until i'm no longer sick. Rest is the best medicine .
04/09/2015 7:07 pm
Kpfs
starcatcher77-snip-

04/09/2015 6:54 pm
starcatcher77
This kind of game is over done, you won't sell a single copy. Scrap this right now and come up with something more unique. You won't finish this game, guaranteed, and even if you do, it will be bad and the type is over done. I see the idea, basically Godmode life simulator, I see the appeal. But let someone else do this. Trust me, you won't regret it.
04/09/2015 3:17 pm
Kpfs
Bump
04/08/2015 9:31 pm
Kpfs
Application:

3D Modeling experience(Pictures of what you modeled before.):
Why do you wanna help?
04/07/2015 2:57 pm
Kpfs
Update:

I will hold applications for a 3d modeler because my friend switched from modeler to sound engineer. I will post the application at 5 pm USA EST GMT -5:00 because i will need to create the application.
04/07/2015 6:18 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Jrcarp
TheEnigma
Kpfs[quote="TheEnigma"
Click to reveal
]
KpfsThis is the game development Bulletin for a realistic open world game i am creating.

This game is a game where you could destroy buildings like this. Kill people like in gta. Blow up cars, drive boats, drive submarines, fly planes, fly helicopters, use a car with a mounted gun on it, and make holes in the ground to hide or just make tunnels. Become superman. I am just trying to make a really enjoyable experience for you guys .[/b].

Coming to steam and on indiedb coming out 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2016! EDIT: Maybe summer of this year if i do my academics fast and spend alot of time modeling and programming.

Game will be around 20-25 bucks.

You may post ideas, suggestions, questions, etc.(Please do not ask to beta test until i ask for beta testers.)

(I will try to get the game to be Rated T because i want everyone to play it and the game wont have swearing or nudity.)

The game will also have Easter eggs, side missions, missions, heists, good jobs like helping the police, helping the military, like helping repair the cop cars, helicopters, and help repair vehicles for the military. The first game will be in my hometown but i will add a military base to it because how will you help repair vehicles for the military. By the way if you ever see a tank at the police station do not say it is not realistic because my city has a tank don't know why my town has a tank but we have gangs here and we kinda don't use the tank, also why i think we have a tank is just encase there are gonna be a lot of fights and just in case of war? i don't even know.

i read closely and the last paragraph (first line) said the game will also have heists and that sounds A LOT like GTA 5 in case you haven't noticed.

Hey kioki and yes you are right kioki.

you're right but you have to admit that heists are a bit unoriginal[/quote]

GTA isn't the first game to have to heists. http://store.steampowered.com/app/24240/ Payday: The Heist was before GTA and heists, and chances are this is not the first game with a heist.
04/06/2015 9:57 pm
Kpfs
Bump what model should i do next?
04/07/2015 6:58 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
okoloto
Stealth jet.
04/07/2015 7:09 am
Kpfs
Ok thanks for the idea. I'll get started on it.
04/05/2015 8:05 am
Kpfs
bump
04/03/2015 11:08 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma
Kpfs
TheEnigma
KpfsThis is the game development Bulletin for a realistic open world game i am creating.

You may post ideas, suggestions, questions, etc.(Please do not ask to beta test until i ask for beta testers.)

i read closely and the last paragraph (first line) said the game will also have heists and that sounds A LOT like GTA 5 in case you haven't noticed.

you're right but you have to admit that heists are a bit unoriginal
04/03/2015 10:59 am
Kpfs
Kioki
TheEnigma

It's based off it.

04/03/2015 10:58 am
Kioki
TheEnigma

It's based off it.
04/03/2015 10:10 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma

04/03/2015 8:20 am
Kpfs
bump
04/01/2015 10:49 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Grump
MonarchOfMadness
If you want everyone to play it, why would it be rated T?
04/01/2015 11:10 pm
Level 20 : Expert Lumberjack
Al CatSplat
The majority of people here are 13 or over (except for me I'm 11), plus it's hard to get a game where you can murder and cause extreme havoc rated e10+.
04/02/2015 7:08 am
Kpfs
Yeah you are exactly right.
04/01/2015 10:00 pm
Kpfs
Wow I'm surprised you guys believed it. Well heres a real update.

I made a ferrari 599 and heres the model

04/01/2015 9:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1820037
[deleted]
04/01/2015 9:53 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Same I didn't look at the date and I saw a 7th page...

Good work with the models. Hope it works...

Heh heh, make me a beta tester?

April Fools... Heh Heh (Unless you want to)
04/01/2015 9:39 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
04/01/2015 9:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1820037
[deleted]
04/01/2015 9:38 pm
Kpfs
make the circled part larger by using inspect element if you don't know what it says
04/01/2015 9:34 pm
Kpfs
Update:

The game has been canceled my partners quit

April fools
03/31/2015 4:11 pm
Kpfs
Bump
03/30/2015 9:46 pm
Kpfs
Heres a pie chart on how we are going to spend our time. Kioki sent me two because one of them is transparent. I'm going to but the second one under the first picture. Edit: This is a pie chart if we get donations or money from steam or kickstarter.

03/30/2015 9:04 pm
+PixelPirate+
Is it going to be on Steam?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome