GAMERSREALM LOOKING FOR STAFF AND BUILDERS

Just_Do_it_Java's Avatar Just_Do_it_Java7/30/15 7:48 pm
7/30/2015 9:49 pm
TheCraftingLord's Avatar TheCraftingLord
Hello my name alexeppy-Owner of GamersRealm.We am currently looking for staff for the server. We are a newer server.still under construction in some places but operational.

HERES THE APPLICATION

APPLICATION
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Click to reveal
IGN:
name:
timezone:
Availability:
Staff experience:
Maturity 1-10:
How i could help:
Why my apps are better then others:
Why i should be staff:
Anything else we should know:
Experience with plugins:
Applying for:

Positions :
Owners:alexeppy
Co-Owner: not available
Head-Admin:
Admin:
Head-mod:
Mod:
Developer:
*ALL APPLICATION SENT IN COMMENTS

IF YOU GET POSITION I WILL MSG YOU ON SKYPE,PLZ BE ON SKYPE I WILL BE CHECKING SKYPE AND PMC EVERY COUPLE MIN OR SO
Just_Do_it_Java
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2015 9:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheCraftingLord
Hey Alex Look in your PMS
07/30/2015 9:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
The secret to my previous post is :
Red may be the color of blood but in some instances you need to trust it
07/30/2015 8:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
diamonds0098
Can you look at the other thread please?
07/30/2015 8:49 pm
Zhen8930
Hello, I will Be Making Machiniemas in the coming weeks and would like to do it on your server to Help it prosper and succeed, You may also be able to help us out in featuring them it will be amazingly great it will make the server interesting and Happy! Please accept this kindly, this Will completely benefit YOU

(A little bit about me)
For Me to Help you guys out I want you to be clever, We can learn from eachother and make this server prosper, I want this to happen to your server, So take this step, turn your key with mine, and Lets take a risk, Even if we fail, Itll be the best experience and We will get to share it with everyone who wants to join us.
07/30/2015 8:35 pm
Zhen8930
IGN: Murdock__

name: Matthew

timezone: America EST

Availability: 5 Hours Per Day 6 or 7 Days A week

Staff experience: Ive been staff on many servers and I have been all positions from Moderater to Co Owner

Maturity 1-10: 999

How i could help: I could help by Building Numerous Structures, Handeling Situations, Increasing server Wide Respect and Helping Out when one needs help in Plugins.

Why my apps are better then others: I have A long List of skills that you will see in the next part of the applications, I am an expert At what I do and I have so much experience doing what I do and I have had many oppurtunities in different fields of staff Membership,

Why i should be staff: First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers.
And I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!

Anything else we should know: I Like Cookies (And Joking around When We are having a good time) (Im also going to be making Machinemas soon and wed be happy to do it on your server and to sponsor it!)

Experience with plugins: I am very knowledgable with plugins and you can read all about that up there ^^^
Applying for: Head Administrator!

Respond to me Via skype or Email
Minecraftian9090@gmailcom
07/30/2015 8:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
alex61101
[font=Trebuchet MS](This application, Is composed of: 1187 words 6308 characters)

IGN:

alex61101

boss.chater122

name:

Alexander Tucker

timezone:

U.S. Central Standard Time

Availability:

I can be online, whenever I'm needed, just send me a pm, or come find me on the TS, and I'll be right over, I'm usually on from 7:30 AM - 10:30 PM, and am use to staying up for long periods at a time, just to help out. I'm usually available 24/7 on weekends. I usually stay up till 1:30 - 2:30 the next morning. I'm fully prepared to adjust my schedule to the position I get, and will be greatly honored to be given a chance to help out on the staff team for the community of GamersRealm. I'm going to be on in a couple of minutes, if you'd like to interview me! I'm use to that kinda stuff

I have experience working around the clock, as I use to be apart of an internship program, It took a lot of hard work, and it was helping out people who were having technology issues, and I had a lot of fun doing it, and I honestly don't have problems bending my schedule to work well with others. I do however, don't liked being spammed, so if you want to get my attention don't spam. I did that whole internship thing for a month, so I'm very well experienced in staying up late, listening to people talk to me about their issues, and I honestly, like to help people get over things, it's just my personality.

Staff experience:

I have staffed the following communities.

epix gaming community

Tactical Retreat Gaming

The Forgotten Legacy

The Only Hosters.
Maturity 1-10:

I would have to say a solid 9, While I'm very mature, It's only natural that people make mistakes, when it comes to dealing with admin situations regarding rule violations, and the suspected rules violator, says "Shut up you little kid!", Simple, I mute him, and then he can be unmuted, when he's ready to calm down, and be rational. I have the mindset of an adult, even though, I'm still technically a kid.

How i could help:

How I could help, is that I am available 24/7 and am always ready to help, whether I'm super tired, or Just woke up. I've had experience managing/administrating servers. I think that by having an experienced staff member, is better than having someone that's just going to abuse their powers. I once made the mistake of abusing my powers, and had to pay the price for that, but it wouldn't be natural, if I didn't I mean, who doesn't break a rule every once and a while, I know that I shouldn't and it only happened once, and I think that could help, because I know not to do that, and other people, may not, and I think that it would be better, if someone who understands, and follows the guidelines in a position.

I do have experience as I said multiple times, helping people, I've been working for about 2 years now in minecraft server administrating, and really enjoy seeing little communities, at their beginning, sprout into larger communities, and I've been with a lot of the large ones now, since they started of, but eventually had to leave due to issues. I'm very mature even for my age, and get along well with people older to me, an I'll say, I use to work in the police force, on arma 3, and in the ranking system, sometimes I've hard superiors much younger then myself, and I understand, how annoying it is, so I'm able to sympathize with them, which then makes it easier for us to get stuff sorted out, and so on so forth.

Why my apps are better then others:

Well, my app, has a ton of effort into it, It isn't fake what the owner wants to hear bullcrap, this is an honest to god application, It's what I would do, not what I'm going to say I'm going to do to get the position. and you can tell I'm serious, by the amount of effort I put in here, regarding, this is one of my first times in the community.

My app, I won't say is better then others, it's just that I'm going to say, I put in a whole lot of time writing this application, not saying other's didn't, and I wish everyone else the best of luck, and I hope that I can work alongside some of these other applicants. I'm thankful for the chance I've been given, I' promise, I won't let you down.

Why i should be staff:

I should be staff because I'm well experienced with managing servers, and am a so to speak renaissance man, I'm a developer, good listener, I'm good with creating events, and can be of great help to any necessary aspect within the community, I am good with listening, helping, and doing my civil duties as a guest, and hopefully soon, as a Head Administrator, I'm very mature, hard working, and determined, for example development wise, I've come across multiple issues, and have been able to overcome each one.

My Experience in leadership, goes back to my time playing arma 3 life, I am currently a commander(highest ranking) of a police department, and I've had to do some things, that I still regret doing, for the greater good of the police department, meaning, I've had to blacklist, my own best friends, and I didn't hesitate, just because they were my friends, I miss them, but I know I had to do what was right, to benefit the police force, in any way I could, I guess you could say that's similar to what I could be doing as a Head Administrator

Anything else we should know:

well, I'll tell you some stuff about me, My name is Alex, I'm from Austin, Texas, Yet I was born and raised in Shreveport, Louisiana. I'm a huge anime fan, and love animes such as Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Sword Art Online. My Current Career Path in life, Is game development, but I'm considering computer sciences, or EE, so I can get a job either at Apple, since I code Swift very well, and I'm good at using GUI elements inside xcode. I've been working in minecraft staffing for about 2 years now, and have met some really great friends, who I hated to leave, since the servers shut down, or just wasn't getting the help I needed, so I have to travel from community to community, I do however plan to stay here. I've decided that I travel way to much within communities, so I talked to some friends, and we decided the next community we join, if we truly like it, we will stay, no matter what, and i'm happy to say, I'm staying regardless or not if I get this.

Experience with plugins:

Yes, I have coded/edited multiple, and have tried creating my own, but haven't had some good ideas.

Applying for:

Head Administrator

Where to contact me:

Steam - steamcommunity.com/id/sabortooth
Email - alextucker333@gmail.com
skype - boss.chater122

Thank you,
Alexander Tucker
[/font]
07/30/2015 8:24 pm
Pig_E
IGN:Pig_E
name:Dongpil Kim
Time-zome:US.Central
Staff Experience: I have had an alright experience of being a Admin/mod. I started out on a small server me and my friends brought up which no longer exists. I was head Admin on there and had a big responsibility like Checking the console for recent kicks and bans and seeing if they are worthy of joining back on the server. We ran and got around 10-20 players on at one time. I thought I would move to a bigger public server to do some staff training/work on there. I moved to a small server called Duel-play. It was a nice little server but i didn't like the attitude there when they were swearing and all there. I got demoted because I was not on active. So I decided to move to a new server called a1craft. This is a very nice little server where I got the job of being a Mini-games Mod and had the rolls of sorting out the plugins and kicking and banning the players. This is a nice little server with around 20-40 players online.
How mature I am:9,because I'm very mature for my age
Why i should be a Admin:Firstly I have been online on the server for quiet along time and have been taking in what the other staff members have been saying in chat for the answers to questions and have been trying to answer questions like "I need the command for Making a town" or "how do I look at achievements in sky-block", I would reply with the answer or with the help command for the subject like /skyblock help. I have also set my self a couple of targets for If I get Helper including: Try to make the modreqs the best possible Help and assists there can be and make them want to file in a modreq again. Also I want to be online more and Help with the questions filed in shout and answer them. I want to be a Full time Helper and Dedicate as much time as I can to the server. I will normally be the first one to kick or ban on the server from my experience from other servers. I am normally quiet strict with my kicks and temp bans when someone breaks the rules. For a spam I would normally give a warning kick saying "reason: Spam and related" so it informs the player there fault as well. I am in the forums quiet a lot as well replying to questions and answers or other related Staff Recruitment's, Suggestions and other posts that normally need a reply.
How i could help: I have been trying to answer any shout questions players wan't to give. I am normally either in the Wild or in the Spawn area. I have been answering questions in Shout that players fire at me or other players but I am normally one of the first to answer. I have had some good experience of Moderating servers and generally Helping players out.
Why my app is better than others:because I think my over all performance is to an alright staff stranded. I donated to the server so I could help out further more with my questions. I would occasionally tp to the player and sort the bug or issue by using my knowledge of commands.
Anything u need to know:I'm a very active and mature person taht can help out your server by alot!
Exprience with Plugins:I'm really good with essentials,groupmanger,well any rank kind of plugins!
What staff position i want:Head-Admin/Admin
07/30/2015 8:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
YourGoogleNightmare
IGN: flameboy1234
name: CJ
timezone: PST
Availability: Almost always
Staff experience: I have been staff on two different servers, I was an admin on a Herobrine/minigames server and a helper on a survival/minigames server The Herobrine one has since been shut down due to owner losing his job but when it was up and running we pulled in about 1000 players online a day.
Maturity 1-10: About a 9.5 I can be fun but I don't really show much immaturity.
How i could help: I believe I could help the staff team and the community by making sure one, the players are happy and no issues are occurring and two the staff always have me to either look up to or call to for help.
Why my apps are better then others: I always put effort into my apps because I know, no owner wants a staff member that put little to no effort into their app, that is like saying "Hey pick me because I don't put effort into things" No I believe my apps are pretty decent and with lots of effort and thought.
Why i should be staff: I believe I should be staff because I feel I would be a great addition to the team. If anyone ever needs my help I will personally help them and make sure either the job gets done or the issue is resolved. If a player needs help from a staff member I will speak up almost instantly instead of hoping some other staff member will help. I always give respect to everyone, staff and players, even if they may not deserve said respect.
Anything else we should know: I am not very good at building with detail. (Just in case you want me to build)
Experience with plugins: I have experience with plugin commands but other than that no.
Applying for: I am hoping for Head-Mod or Mod
07/30/2015 8:08 pm
Ashelyn
Hello, I'd like to break the rules and simple take the friendly approach, instead of filling out a premade sheet, that in the end will look - probably - just like the others. I'll instead simply introduce myself and who I am, along with how i'll be able to assist you on your server. My name is Ashelyn Surprizingly enough, I'm 18 years old, and a very talented builder, if i do so egoistically say so myself. I'm looking for a server where I in my downtime can just chill out and help out. As such, i'd like to apply for a position wherein I may help players on a friendly level, and would like to spend the time I'm not spending doing that, building some stuff. As you can see, my writing is in English, and doesn't look retarded, I'd like to say I've basically mastered the language, along with my actual mother language, which is Danish. I'm perfectly capable of handling uncomfortable situations without being rude or overly authorative, as such I'm a good addition to any staff team. If you'd like to talk further, you may reply to me and I'll reply as quickly as possible .

See ya in a bit, hopefully.
07/30/2015 8:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Just_Do_it_Java
Hey ashelyn I would like to say welcome to the gamersreealm staff I will be making you a mod
07/30/2015 8:13 pm
Ashelyn
Sweet, I can be online at any second, you can add my skype @ Ashelyn.DC, if you can't find me, simply give me yours .
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome