GamesCube Network Looking for Admins, Mods and Builders

GamesCubeNL's Avatar GamesCubeNL8/27/16 8:25 am
1 emeralds 132 4
8/27/2016 11:54 am
Kovi's Avatar Kovi
Hello,

My nephew and I are creating a parkour/minigames server with a bit of roleplay.
We're now in the process of creating our map. We want to create a huge map with a city and multiple villages spread around the map, en 4 different terrains. We're also going to make custom quests and we also want to add skilltrees.
Does anyone has any ideas what we can add more to our server? I will post pictures as soon as we have them.

We are also looking for builders who can/will help us create the buildings that we need and that fit in the theme of the map.
So if you want to apply, send an email to network@gamescube.nl or simply just reply below.
You should at least answer the following questions in your reply or in your email.

1. Whats your name and how old are you.
2. Whats country do you live in? And what's your current timezone?
3. What rank you you want? Choose from Admin, Mod or Builder.
4. How can we contact you? (Skype and/or email)
5. Do you have any experience in building themed buildings? If yes, tell us in whats theme(s) you have experience in. (Like medieval or modern buildings)
6. Do you have experience with World Edit? If yes, how many experience do you have?
7. How is you knowledge of commands?
8. How many times can you be online?
9. Why should we choose you?
10. How can we trust you?

Also, if you have any tips or requests for us, be sure to leave a reply or mail to network@gamescube.nl

Regards,
The GamesCube Network
network@gamescube.nl
GamesCubeNL
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2016 11:54 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Kovi
1. Whats your name and how old are you. Kovi, 13
2. Whats country do you live in? And what's your current timezone? The United States of America, CST
3. What rank you you want? Choose from Admin, Mod or Builder. Admin
4. How can we contact you? (Skype and/or email) Skype: jtk5123
5. Do you have any experience in building themed buildings? If yes, tell us in whats theme(s) you have experience in. (Like medieval or modern buildings) I'm kinda bad at building, but I can do interiors of buildings.
6. Do you have experience with World Edit? If yes, how many experience do you have? Yes, I have quite a lot of experience with WorldEdit. (about 4 years now)
7. How is you knowledge of commands? I've worked on many servers before, I've usually been the one configuring and testing the commands, so I have a lot of experience with both commands, and config files.
8. How many times can you be online? On weekdays, I can be on the server from about 3:30pm, to around 6:30pm (Central U.S. GMT-6:00). I am available on Skype the entire day, except when asleep (9:00pm-6:00am). On weekends, I can usually be on the entire day, except when asleep (same hours).
9. Why should we choose you? I've been staff on many servers, see the spoiler below. I have been playing minecraft for 7 years, and have run my fair share of servers. In that time, I've learned a lot, and met a lot of people.

Click to reveal
AbandonedCraft: Admin
Skyloft Factions: Co-Owner
My Server(No name): Owner
NatureOG: Helper, Mod, Admin, Co-Owner/Developer (I learned to code here)
FlexCraftMC: Developer
Fables of Valorae: Developer
Obey Networks/Horizon Networks: Developer
CraftI Networks: Moderator
ValericMC: Developer
RoyalMC: Owner

10. How can we trust you? See #9
08/27/2016 10:59 am
TheCelticTiger
What is your IGN?: TheCelticTiger

How old are you?: 16

Do you have a microphone?: No

What country do you live in?: Ireland

What timezone do you live in?: GMT

What languages do you speak fluently?: English

Do you use Skype?(Don't post it here): Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can offer them less work as i'm always keen on helping. I offer another helping hand who is constantly on and helping people and other staff members if a difficult situation arises

Why do you want Staff?: I want to be staff as I have been in many servers with hateful and abusive admins and staff which don't help the people on the server and wanted to make it right I also wanted a new challenge for myself and believe I am up for it and believe I am the right man for the job. I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on different servers and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining is ruining the fun and great experience. I also love helping people and making sure they enjoy there minecraft experience

Do you have any previous Staffing experience?: Yes, I have been mod in different servers i did my duties extremely well got offered highers roles but left the servers due to schoolwork, but i am now back and want to start somewhere new

Do you know how to use our forums?:
Yes i was an enjin website creator, I used to play competitive pro clubs in which I owned a site with 300 members, my job here was challenging but I got through, I had to draw up fixtures on spreadsheets design the website forums, I also can photoshop pretty well in which I created my banner and logos for the site. I believe making a enjin website leads me to believe i can handle it.

How active can you be?: Very active i can be online daily for up to 6 hours depending on schoolwork and social life.

Anything else we should know about you?:
Moderating Chat:
I can easily moderate the chat I spend most my time checking the chat and seeing what people are saying if people are struggling and need help I will help them, I someone curses in chat I will give them a warning or kick depending on the severity. If someone is being racially abuse they will get a tempo ban or maybe permanent as I take very badly to racism

Can You Memorise All Commands : Yes, I have a two monitor setup and can easily have the commands on one side if I forget them though it is highly unlikely
08/27/2016 9:41 am
TurtleSlave
1. Whats your name and how old are you. Cody 15
2. Whats country do you live in? And what's your current timezone? America, Central
3. What rank you you want? Choose from Admin, Mod or Builder. Admin?
4. How can we contact you? (Skype and/or email) Skype ( DM me )
5. Do you have any experience in building themed buildings? If yes, tell us in whats theme(s) you have experience in. (Like medieval or modern buildings) Not really
6. Do you have experience with World Edit? If yes, how many experience do you have? Yes a lot of times
7. How is you knowledge of commands? Basic commands Im great but i dont know if you have new ones or not
8. How many times can you be online? atleast once 1 day for 5+ hours
9. Why should we choose you? I am great staff member when you get to know me. I am very experienced with being a staff. I can make sure 99% of the people who playing on the server has a wonderful time. I can ban the hackers and have a great time with people
10. How can we trust you? For the servers I've been staff on before they shut down everybody loved me and had a great time. I dont know how for yall to trust me when you havent seen me do anything <3
08/27/2016 9:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
KolSkywalker
1. Whats your name and how old are you.
Calvin Ng and 12 (mature enough right?)
2. Whats country do you live in? And what's your current timezone?
Singapore. GMT +0800 (Kinda hyperactive at night so yah)
3. What rank you you want? Choose from Admin, Mod or Builder.
Can i have admin? As I believe i can succeed in helping you!
4. How can we contact you? (Skype and/or email)
Both.PM me if you need em.
5. Do you have any experience in building themed buildings? If yes, tell us in whats theme(s) you have experience in. (Like medieval or modern buildings)
I have a thing in Modern Buildings but medieval and the rest not really but i can help.
6. Do you have experience with World Edit? If yes, how many experience do you have?I have little experience with World Edit but if neccessary i know basic commands to help you
7. How is you knowledge of commands?
I have a fair to good knowledge with commands.
8. How many times can you be online?
After school but currently i have a big exam in a few months so i will be less online than usual.
9. Why should we choose you?
It is because i can help you succeed in making a big server and i have own a server before so i understand the stress that happen when you own one.Also i have a youtube channel.
10. How can we trust you?
You could trust me as in my life i have never been banned in any server in the times i played minecraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome