Gaming Central Needs Staff

DrDrGamerMan's Avatar DrDrGamerMan11/28/15 10:39 am
1 emeralds 121 5
11/28/2015 6:13 pm
NuclearFreeze's Avatar NuclearFreeze
Hey guys Its Owner-DrDrGamerMan Here And I Need A Few Staff To Help Me Launch The Server, The IP Is 167.114.116.144:25808 and here is the staff i need

Co-Owner (1/2) (Must Donate 10$ To The Server!)
Plugin-Manager(0/2)
Admin (1/3)
Mod (0/4)
Builder (0/2)
Helper(0/3)

Application Loadout (MUST USE):

Click to reveal

What is your Minecraft username?

What are you applying for?

How old are you?

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)?

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)?

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot?

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for?

Where do you play most on Minecraft? You can include multiple servers if you would like.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church".

How much time do you usually spend on Minecraft in a day?

Are you a donator?

When did you first join Minecraft?

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience?

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You Don't have to post your Skype username here(pm me it after your done).

Anything else you'd like me to know?
DrDrGamerMan
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2015 6:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
NuclearFreeze
What is your Minecraft username: NuclearFreeze

What are you applying for: Admin, but mod would be fine with me.

How old are you: 14

What country do you live in: Ohio, US

What time are you on most often: 2:00-5:00 Central time

how long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years Do you play a lot: I play for a decent amount of time each day

Have you ever been punished on any other server: no.

Where do you play most on minecraft: Mineplex, Hypixel

Have you had any previous experience in a authoriative position: I'm a volunteer at a animal shelter, and I've been staff on many servers before

How much time do you usually spend in Minecraft in a day? 3-4 hours

Are you a donator: No

When did you first join minecraft: back when 1.4 was coming out

Do you have any specific skills in minecraft such as building or plugin experience: I know most commands on a normal server that operators use, other than that I'm decent at building and a fast typer.

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to acoomplish an impossible task: Practice makes perfect.

Do you have skype: no

Anything else you'd like me to know: I'll eagerly wait a response for this application
11/28/2015 11:40 am
BeyondApples
G'day mate my real name is Dylan but most of my mates call me lambert any questions weather they be personal or not just ask I literally have no boundaries on thoughs types of things
What is your Minecraft username? BeyondApples

What are you applying for?Any position that is needed to be filled

How old are you?16 17 in 1 month

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? Australia

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)?Around about 3:30 in the arvo GMT

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? 7 years and counting

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for?

Where do you play most on Minecraft? You can include multiple servers if you would like.Uh none...

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church".I was a Lance corporal in the cadets?

How much time do you usually spend on Minecraft in a day? I usually start at 3:30 pm till about 1:30 AM

Are you a donator? No

When did you first join Minecraft? 2008

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience? Not much of that

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task? Give it a go mate can't achieve anything by just standing there

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You Don't have to post your Skype username here(pm me it after your done). Yes I have skype and a mic

Anything else you'd like me to know? Sometimes I am out of my mind stoned... ALso I will have your 10 dollars within 4 hours
11/28/2015 11:11 am
DrDrGamerMan
Join The Server, I Think I Added You On Skype
11/28/2015 11:07 am
_NaBiTeX_
What is your Minecraft username: _NaBiTeX_

What are you applying for? Admin

How old are you 14

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? Slovenia

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? From 20:00 till 22:00

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? For 5 years,Atm i dont bcs of my school problem.

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? Yes, For telling the truth to the owner about one admin and admin banned me but i got unbanned bcs i know that owner.

Where do you play most on Minecraft? You can include multiple servers if you would like.I play OP-Prison or Factions, Arkaham,Obsidian

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church". I Have alot of expirience I have been admin on several several servers and i have been head admin on 2 servers and i was Co-Owner of one server, But i dont have expirience being Mod or helper . And about the real life expirience i help alot, i do go to church.

How much time do you usually spend on Minecraft in a day? 1 h but and weekends more.

Are you a donator? No im not.

When did you first join Minecraft?I dont remember that was a long time ago.

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience? I have plugin expirience i know how to do with World Edit, Group manager and more...

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?Depends on what that task was.

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You Don't have to post your Skype username here(pm me it after your done).Yes i do have microphone and i have skype: ziga.ziga9

Anything else you'd like me to know? I play football, I Have loads of friends to play on your server so ... and we can make videos.
11/28/2015 10:39 am
DrDrGamerMan
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome