Gaming Group Recruitment

SkepticCraft's Avatar SkepticCraft10/13/15 12:12 am
1 emeralds 257 4
12/6/2015 2:39 pm
A builder's Avatar A builder
Hey! If anyone's interested in joining a gaming group, mostly Steam games (Payday 2, CSGO, etc), occasionally Minecraft, or League of Legends then this post is for you. If you're interested in applying, copy and paste the application and post it on this topic.

Name (Last name is optional):
Do you have Skype? (Y/N if yes please list):
Do you have Steam? (Y/N if yes please list):
What games do you play?:
Do you have any other interests besides games?:
Have you/Are you currently in a gaming group?:
SkepticCraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2015 2:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
A builder
Patrick Gender:M Country:North America Y patrick.quinlan69 Y AND HIS NAME IS juan cena Payday 2 minecraft sometimes pretty much anything with a gun I am in a lot of gaming groups I even host one
10/20/2015 10:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Moggy_
Do you have Skype? (Y/N if yes please list): Yes vetle_39 (pops up as Moggy prob)
Do you have Steam? (Y/N if yes please list): Yes VetleIce/vetleice
What games do you play?: Most things. I don't play MOBAs tho. I also Play a lot of Nintendo games.
Do you have any other interests besides games?: Photoshop, hanging with friends and idk internet.
Have you/Are you currently in a gaming group?: nope
10/18/2015 2:50 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
LichOftheNorth
Name (Last name is optional):Name is Timothy, but my friends call me Game's Dean, or Dean for short.
Do you have Skype? (Y/N if yes please list): my skype is demigod799, it will say potato from Berlin
Do you have Steam? (Y/N if yes please list): my steam is lalalu24
What games do you play?: i have a lot of games, so it would be better for you to just check it on steam
Do you have any other interests besides games?: i draw, i am very fluent in Photoshop and i love graphic design and coding.
Have you/Are you currently in a gaming group?: i wouldn't call it a gaming "group" per say, more like a few friends who like to screw around in game. been looking for something more solid though.
10/18/2015 1:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SpitchyGaming
Name : SpitchyGaming
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Do you have Steam?: Yes
What games do you play?: Everything except games like lol, wow. mostly gta5, minecraft, and yeah everything
Do you have any other interests besides games?: music
Have you/Are you currently in a gaming group?: nope, but i was 1 year ago
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome