Gaming Montage pls give feedback

deleted_user's Avatar deleted_user4/15/14 7:09 am
1 emeralds 1.7k 18
4/21/2014 11:04 pm
Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox
I made a montage with Battlefield 4,sanctum,TF2,F1 2013,Hearthstone, and great music enjoy

The montage: http://youtu.be/x57lqSiDh28

Hope you like it and feedback is welcome
deleted_user
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2014 11:04 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Yeah, just make a new video and try again, I guess, since people don't want to comment. :p
04/21/2014 8:44 pm
deleted_user
The final bump yah
04/20/2014 1:23 pm
deleted_user
bump
04/17/2014 9:29 am
deleted_user
bump
04/16/2014 7:29 pm
deleted_user
bump
04/15/2014 8:35 pm
deleted_user
Also snowyfox if i forgot to say it thanks for the feedback it's much appreciated
04/15/2014 8:33 pm
deleted_user
Snowyfox
happymanisepic
SnowyfoxIt's nice, but I suggest you make things a bit more "action-packed" when the base is dropped. For example, in the scenes where you pwn your enemies, try to speed the vid up a bit or cut each clip a bit shorter so they change games quicker (of course, not until you have a 360 no-scope kind of video). And yes, in general just clip the clips a bit so they transition faster instead of an awkwardly long time for each snip that seems off-tune with the fast-moving music.

Ok, i was a little bit rushing myself to finish it (don't know way) but every time the beat changed or dropped i wanted to cut to a different game or have something happen then realized it would take months to do that

No, it wouldn't take months. It's not really hard. If you're worried about wasting clip times, you can use the leftovers to put in other sections.

i was not worried about wasting clip times it's just to time the cut with the music is harding then it looks just recording then shifting thought the footage alone toke 8-10 hours alone than added timing all 53 clips to a beat and it take 15-20 per clip to time it so thats 13.25 hours add that to 10 hours. It would take my about 24 hours to edit a whole montage to a song with timed cuts which would take me a month or two to make because i don't have much time to make videos
04/15/2014 7:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
HamsterProductions
It's pretty good for starters, but try to pack it with more action
04/15/2014 8:08 pm
deleted_user
I will try to put more action in the make montage i make
04/15/2014 7:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Mankosity
gungame321
SnowyfoxIt's nice, but I suggest you make things a bit more "action-packed" when the base is dropped. For example, in the scenes where you pwn your enemies, try to speed the vid up a bit or cut each clip a bit shorter so they change games quicker (of course, not until you have a 360 no-scope kind of video). And yes, in general just clip the clips a bit so they transition faster instead of an awkwardly long time for each snip that seems off-tune with the fast-moving music.

BASE?
BASE??
BASE???
BASS

I think she was talking about dropping (as in destroying) the enemy's base.
04/15/2014 6:32 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Skinner
gungame321

BASE?
BASE??
BASE???
BASS
04/15/2014 7:54 am
Snowyfox
It's nice, but I suggest you make things a bit more "action-packed" when the base is dropped. For example, in the scenes where you pwn your enemies, try to speed the vid up a bit or cut each clip a bit shorter so they change games quicker (of course, not until you have a 360 no-scope kind of video). And yes, in general just clip the clips a bit so they transition faster instead of an awkwardly long time for each snip that seems off-tune with the fast-moving music.
04/15/2014 6:20 pm
deleted_user
Ok, i was a little bit rushing myself to finish it (don't know way) but every time the beat changed or dropped i wanted to cut to a different game or have something happen then realized it would take months to do that
04/15/2014 8:26 pm
Snowyfox
No, it wouldn't take months. It's not really hard. If you're worried about wasting clip times, you can use the leftovers to put in other sections.

gungame321

BASE?
BASE??
BASE???
BASS

Sorry, I meant bass. I keep forgetting :p

HamsterProductionsIt's pretty good for starters, but try to pack it with more action

^^

happymanisepic
HamsterProductionsIt's pretty good for starters, but try to pack it with more action

I will try to put more action in the make montage i make

I think you meant "next montage I make". Slippy hands! :3
04/15/2014 8:25 pm
Snowyfox

gungame321

BASE?
BASE??
BASE???
BASS

Sorry, I meant bass. I keep forgetting :p
04/15/2014 7:49 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
It's allright...
04/15/2014 7:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
kristan185
Its ok but the games have nothing in common so it cant really interest anyone

look at this and try to keep the montages on the same topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svnQS5HlmB8

or this for an idea of what I mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Bx1Gm5Uss
04/15/2014 7:41 am
deleted_user
The point of it was to try to make the different work together in a montage also. the point of having different games make so you are not watching the same thing happen just at different parts of the map(most bf4 montages)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome