Gates of Loveren

Captain_Hd_'s Avatar Captain_Hd_8/27/15 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 453 5
8/28/2015 4:17 pm
Captain_Hd_'s Avatar Captain_Hd_
http://imgur.com/2OoO8VN,4xJsyZb,ubqpVk ... pu,GYIRafO

These magical towers were once claimed by the dark and almighty great wizard of the overworld then one day they were seiged by the brave knights of Loveren a city hidden amongst valleys!

So I hope you enjoyed my little story I made up for y'all so basically I just felt like doing a quick build, it turned out fairly nice so I decided to share it with you the whole build itself took 1 and a half hours so not to long! Comment your thoughts and maybe even drop me a quick diamond? Also comment below what you would like built next, i'm thinking maybe a small hub?
Captain_Hd_
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2015 4:17 pm
Captain_Hd_
Np it was a pleasure working for you
08/28/2015 4:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xBasicGod_
Hey, thx for the spawn u built for me, really quick,cheap and detailed
08/28/2015 12:39 pm
Captain_Hd_
Hey guys if you have time can you tell me what you think in the comments? It really helps me improve my builds any critique is appreciated I'm currently doing a larger build now so if size is a problem for you then its covered :p
08/28/2015 2:27 am
Captain_Hd_
Ok sure I understand what you mean lol
08/27/2015 5:23 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Maybe try a complete project? Even 1 will help a lot, as it shows that you are able to finish things (I, for one, have a lot of trouble with that. If I finished everything I started in minecraft I'd have at least 3 times as many projects on here.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome