Getting back into youtube.

Konrad's Avatar Konrad7/23/16 11:45 pm
1 emeralds 520 8
7/25/2016 6:28 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
Hi, I sort of lost a passion for recording gaming videos since I do not enjoy recording the videos and editing them. The gaming community on youtube is hard to get noticed on unless you get shoutouts from big YouTubers or bigger channel YouTubers then yours. The gaming genre on youtube is saturated. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy playing video games it is a passion of mine but recording them not so much. I have ~53 subscribers as of writing this. I enjoy creating tutorials and reporting the news.(Not like drama alert though) I also enjoy technology. So, I was thinking about getting back into Youtube with what I enjoy and not what is being dried out by the rest of the community. So, my question to you the PMC community is what would you watch? Tutorials? Technology and Gaming news? Technology videos? I will be making most of those types of videos but I would want to get feedback from the PMC community what you would like to watch more. I have put up a poll so you guys can vote and leave a reply so you can explain your reason.

Wow, I think this is the longest post I posted ever on PMC.

I also realized that I help a lot of people in the PMC community with computer problems, make builds for them, help troubleshoot problems with programs or their computer. While, I can't really figure out what to make more.

Also, Programming is my hobby and I thought about making videos about projects I am working on and how to make a simple game.
Konrad
Level 16 : Journeyman Network