Girl Problems..

Pikachu089's Avatar Pikachu0897/6/15 2:54 am
1 emeralds 247 8
7/6/2015 4:55 am
saphireblossom's Avatar saphireblossom
When I started try fifth grade, there was a cute girl who moved here. I was her friend for a while, knew each other well, and I started to like her even more. Then, on a day home on a field trip, I upset her by saying something I didn't mean to, and then she said I was a best, and that when I grew up I wouldn't have a shoulder to lean on. That hit me pretty hard. She felt bad, then talked to me, rooms me some of her darkest secrets, problems with her own family, and made me realize some things about myself. Right then was when I realized that I wanted to spend the rest or my life with her. The school year was about to end, and I asked her what plans she had for the summer. She looked away, and she had tears in her eyes. She said she had to move again. I was broken hearted. I didn't know what to do. Everyday,I think about her, cry to myself, hoping she might come back one day. What can I do? I need guidance, because I still love her. It was true love.
Pikachu089
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2015 4:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
saphireblossom
and sorry I know that it is slightly different than what you are going through but I thought it may help a bit
07/06/2015 4:54 am
saphireblossom
It is hard. I have felt like it many times before.

My mum has a job which means she moves every two years. In one school I made an amazing friend and then I had to move. It was so hard. We cried so muc.

We hadn't spoken for 5 years and the I found her on instagram and 2 weeks later we met up.

Although we now talk I feel left out. She has made new friends. That made me realise that I cant just feel sorry for my self and wish I hadn't moved, I had to create new friends.

This is slightly different to you because it was her who moved....

But just try and make some new friends. I know it is hard and stay busy

I hope that this helps. Please msg me if you need to chat
07/06/2015 3:20 am
Pikachu089
Understood. I've heard this before, and know it's true, but it's still hard for me. But thanks anyways, Azie!
07/06/2015 3:15 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I don't often say this because love finds a way even in circumstances where most people would doubt it would work out, but 5th grade is not a place in a person's life where they have the capacity to decide whether they love someone enough to spend their entire life with them. At that age you're still learning about yourself and who you are and aren't in a place to make those kinds of decisions, not to mention most people are still developing interpersonal skills at that age. I don't know how well this will be received since I endured a few of the same pieces of advice and thought I knew best, but hey...

That being said, there will be plenty of other girls and this one probably isn't "the one".

Edit: As for dealing with the depression you mentioned in one of your replies, there isn't really one answer. I deal with mine with humor and spending time doing things I like to do. Some people need therapy or to talk to their school counselor. Some people need a physical outlet, like going for a walk or to the gym.
07/06/2015 3:15 am
Pikachu089
Okay, thanks. I just think I'll have a hard time forgetting her...
07/06/2015 3:13 am
Bunnysnake45
it will tug at your mind from time to time if you are still in the same area as them, but to deal with it, i just play video games or just talk about something else. Very simple.
Also im 22% noob and i would last 31 days in a creeper apocalypse.
07/06/2015 3:07 am
Pikachu089
Welcome, bunny, to PMC! And also, what should I do too deal with the depression?
07/06/2015 3:05 am
Bunnysnake45
wow... that is very emotional. once i got friend zoned. wow it hurts. BUT HANG IN THERE, soon you will meet another person.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome