!!!!!!!!!!GIVING AWAY A 4096mb SERVER TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!

_BHTGUYS_'s Avatar _BHTGUYS_9/2/15 2:23 am
9/5/2015 9:50 am
EnderManSlayer181's Avatar EnderManSlayer181
Hello! I am BHTGUYS and im Founder/Owner of BlockHit Network.

I am giving away a free server to run on the network, the server will have 4GB RAM. If you want to run the server you will need to fill out this application to get it. There will be 2 days for you to apply for the application so I can announce the winner!

Application-

Skype-
Age-
Maturity-
How long will you be on a day-
Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience-
Why should we choose you-

Good luck and I will see you in 2 days!
_BHTGUYS_
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2015 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iGames
Skype- hunt.phillips419
Age- 13
Maturity- 9
How long will you be on a day- 3-10 hours
Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience- Yes
Why should we choose you- You should choose me because I think I could be a good add on to the network I could get some friends together to help me out or even if You wanted rather I could use some of your people, I know a good amount about config and owning a server.
09/04/2015 12:40 pm
ToxicVenue
Skype- ToxicVenue
Age-15
Maturity-10
How long will you be on a day-Several Hours
Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience-Yes On my Own Server
Why should we choose you-I made 1 Server....Ive also been playing minecraft since 1.6.4 and Would like a new server to Update My minecraft list and think it would become very popular...
09/04/2015 8:44 am
Level 29 : Expert Modder
ArcaneGamer-
Too bad i didnt get a chance to apply /:
09/04/2015 9:34 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1389843
[deleted]
09/04/2015 8:16 am
Level 29 : Expert Modder
ArcaneGamer-
Hey there is it still too late to apply? Im a very experienced server owner. If its not too late id be happy to apply. I already own a server but funding is a bit difficult. I have experince with graphic design, web design, plugin developing and configuration. i can configure most plugins, and id like to think i have a pleasant personality. Please let me know if i can still apply
09/04/2015 3:28 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Cyber-
lol this is not late
Skype- I'll PM you if I'm accepted.
Age- 14.
Maturity- It really depends, but average 7.5/10. I do a lot of stupid things, but I am serious when the matter actually requires me to be mature.
How long will you be on a day- 1-3 hours depending...
Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience- Owner of one server which shut down before it started. Mod on one or two servers and head-admin on another.
Why should we choose you- I am an apprentice NARWHAL. Like, who doesn't like NARWHALS?
09/04/2015 3:12 am
Level 39 : Artisan Sailor
tomatotownn
Can't wait! Hope I win!
09/04/2015 1:35 am
xX_MCExpert_Xx
Can't Wait Have A Nice Day
Good Luck Everyone
Hope I Win
09/04/2015 1:25 am
_BHTGUYS_
Bump, 3 hours left until I announce the winner!
09/02/2015 6:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Goldensword483
Skype- My Skype is AWP483

Age- I am currently 16. Turning 17 in October.

Maturity- I would say I am around a 9/10.

How long will you be on a day- Since I am homeschooled, My schedule will vary. But If I were to say now, It would be around 3-4 hours daily.

Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience- Yes, I have owned 2 servers before. The first one I owned was when I was a N00B. I bought a payed hosting server with 512 MB Ram. After this, I started programming and developing my Own plugins. I also toyed around with other plugins, editing their .java files. Because of this, I am now a master at all things plugins. After this, I made my own server using an ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine. It ran on It's terminal and had it's own FTP. I turned it into a public server and later closed it because of school. Although I am now homeschooled, with tons of time.

Why should we choose you- I am pretty much fluent in java and make my own plugins for fun. I have a great sense of leadership and I understand the type of staff to hire. Managing a server would not be a tough thing for me to do. Also, The server would not be at risk. What I mean by this is since I am a developer myself, I would not need to give control panel access to anyone other than myself. I can also easily mange and edit plugins.

IGN: AWP483

Thank you for taking the time to read over my application.
09/02/2015 5:20 pm
EnderManSlayer181
Skype-endermanslayer181
Age- 15.
Maturity- 7-8/10
How long will you be on a day- It depends on my schedule. On weekdays I'll be on around 3-4 hours, and on weekends I'll be on around 5-6 hours.
Have you ever been a owner or had a ton of experience-
Yes. I've been an Owner of 2 servers, and both shut down unfortunately because of the lack of money.. I also know how to code, and I've become a Developer on 3 servers, but they shut down because of the lack of money, and the Owners weren't active enough. I've also become an An admin on 3 servers, A Plugin Manager on 1, and a Co-Owner on 3.
Why should we choose you- I know most Essentials, GroupManager, and PermissionsEx commands (I know how to make a custom group plugin, but I use GroupManager or PermissionsEx until it is finished). I know how to ban, mute, kick, and jail, and I know how to code/decompile many plugins. Here's a list of the plugins that I can code:
1. Kits with Special Abilities.
2. A Custom group plugin.
3. Factions.
4. Warps.
5. A Donor Shop. (Inventory GUI.)
6. Normal Kits.
7. Message Plugin. (/msg)
8. Auto-Broadcast.

Thanks for reading.
~Ender
09/04/2015 8:37 am
_BHTGUYS_
You are th winner!!!!! you will not be running the Factions server, instead you will be running a kitpvp server!
09/05/2015 9:50 am
EnderManSlayer181
Kk.
09/02/2015 5:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
treehugger10
Application-

Skype-treehugger10
Age-18
Maturity-very
How long will you be on a day-maybe around 2 hours
Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience-no
Why should we choose you- thats your decision not mine
09/02/2015 5:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ExoduspvpOffical
Application-
I'm 14 years old
My skype is thebestminer000
I own 3 servers one is a 200 slot crafting dead server there is 119 players at one given time (estimated guess)
I can be on for 1-3 hours a day
I'm the owner of Exodus PvP network and I want add your server to the network

Thanks
-thebestminer000
Exodus pvp network founder
09/02/2015 5:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ApexcureCDC
whats your crafting dead server? I am head admin of a fairly popular cdc server and have never heard of you
09/02/2015 2:13 pm
Nathslab
Skype-NathsLab
Age-15
Maturity-10
How long will you be on a day-3-4 Hours and more or less depending on the day
Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience-Ive had a tonne of experience but I haven`t ever been owner this is the reason why, I really wanna run a server for once and it would mean the world to me if you accept me to become the owner. Ive been co owner 8x admin 10x moderator 6x and helper 19x
Why should we choose you-I really want to be a owner of a server for once because I think I would make a great owner and I would make a great community, it would mean the absolute world to me if you accepted me as the new owner and I know how to handle every argument and I know how to be a owner because of all my experience as staff. I would make the server shine like no other and I would dedicate all of my free time to the server, it might and most possibly will be a great server with great staff and I know people who I can trust to be staff and I just really really hope you accept me as it would mean the absolute world to me and I would be so happy and im not saying win a ipod touch happy im meaning winning the lottery or lambo happy.

Please accept me as it would be the best gift of all!

Yours Sincerely,
Nath
09/02/2015 5:24 am
Level 39 : Artisan Sailor
tomatotownn
Hello I would like to apply!

Maturity: 8/10
How long will you be on a day: 1 hour per day
Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience: I have some experience in being a server moderator and builder.
Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because i am going to be on my server building stuff with my friends a lot and create a team PMC project.

Thankyou!
-tree_puncher5
09/02/2015 2:48 am
xX_MCExpert_Xx
Skype-sergenpro123

Age-13

Maturity-From 1-10: 9 I Am A Mature Person I Obey What I Get Told

How long will you be on a day-3-5 Hours Daily Weekends 4-7 Hours

Have you ever been a owner or had a tonne of experience-Yes I Have Mod, Admin ,Head-Admin Co-Owner x3 Owner x3 And Even Once Server-Owner When i Wasent The Owner

Why should we choose you-Because I Have Alot Of Experience In This Roll Which Experience Is What You Need To Make A Server Be Big And Kind I Can Help Alot. And Am On Alot: Hate School xD: But I Can Build And Alot More And Help You Out Give You A Hand When Needed And More
Thanks For Reading
Hope I Get Picked Have A Nice Day/Night
09/02/2015 2:33 am
RediJoe
Skype- zacharyreid3
Age- 15
Maturity- I'm a Canadian, and I'm in highschool. I don't play childish games with players who disobey my rules.
How long will you be on a day- around 4-5 hours a today
Have you ever been a owner or had a ton of experience- I have a lot of experience staffing servers, the ranks I've had on servers are the following: Mod, Headmod, Trial-Admin, Staff Leader, Owner x3, Co-owner x 6.
Why should we choose you- You should choose me because I'm well experienced in the arts of owning/staffing servers and I can actually build/make a spawn for my server in 2 hours tops that is a really good spawn.
Honestly I hope you choose me because I really liked being owner when I was because you have more authority over the other admins. So thanks for reading hope you consider me as an option.
09/02/2015 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ExoduspvpOffical
Well I think you should get a life
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome