GlowinRedstone HardCore Factions Needs Staff

GlowingRedstone8's Avatar GlowingRedstone84/10/16 8:06 pm
4/30/2016 12:24 pm
GlowingRedstone8's Avatar GlowingRedstone8
Hello my server GlowingRedstone is needing staff to help us create our new Hard Core Factions server
Here is the format for you to apply for staff
IGN:
how good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale:
What Rank:(list any rank from Helper, Moderator, Trial-admin, admin, And Manager(these are all in order)).
Experience being a staff member:
How you can help:
Anything you would like to tell us about you?:
GlowingRedstone8
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2016 12:24 pm
GlowingRedstone8
Still looking for players
04/24/2016 11:25 am
ManOfThings
IGN: NoHaxOnlyWafflez

how good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale: 5

What Rank:(list any rank from Helper, Moderator, Trial-admin, admin, And Manager(these are all in order)). Admin

Experience being a staff member: On my brother's server and on others.

How you can help: I can help building and I will improve the limits of abilities!

Anything you would like to tell us about you?: I have very great building skills and I can craft almost anything! I am also very good at parkour! Thx for reading!
04/24/2016 2:19 pm
GlowingRedstone8
DENIED
04/24/2016 9:34 am
GlowingRedstone8
bump
04/15/2016 6:32 pm
GlowingRedstone8
bump
04/15/2016 4:59 pm
untitleddespair
IGN: untitledespair
how good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale: 10
What Rank:(list any rank from Helper, Moderator, Trial-admin, admin, And Manager(these are all in order)). Mod, trial, admin, or manager
Experience being a staff member: I was a Co-Owner on an SMP (survival multiplayer) server, and my job was to manage the admins/moderators. I decided that I should let my senior admin take my role, as I stepped down to just a player. I still stay in close contact with this staff via Skype. I also was a Ban-Hammer on a hunger games server. My role on the server was to watch over people, monitor PM's and chat/ and to be the final say on bans. I loved this job, but it had a tradition of being passed down admin to admin. I felt my time to pass it on had come, so I did. After passing it along, I still stayed an active senior admin. roughly five months after I passed it down, the server owner decided to shut down the server because he had no desire to pay for it anymore.

mc.hungrygamers.net
obeystone.mcalias.com (Downed)
64.41.168.57 (seasonal server)
How you can help: I know code, and I am a calm person
Anything you would like to tell us about you?: I am fluent in Python and C++. I also like to eat pizza, (Dominoes is king)
04/24/2016 10:03 am
GlowingRedstone8
DENIED
04/15/2016 2:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Prerogative
IGN:

Prerogtive

swimmerboyxoxo

What Rank:(list any rank from Helper, Moderator, Trial-admin, admin, And Manager(these are all in order)).

Manager if possible as i've owned a server but i've mad it an smp now! but if not I am also aiming for Admin :3

Been staff on multiple servers more than I can count or remember, owned my own server still own my own SMP server managed my own staff and know how thinks work.

How you can help:

Like I said I have experience and can do anything from amazing builds to managing to developing to Admining, I really don't have any limits to what I can do as I know I can do anything I want to.

I was a Visual Arts student in high school and I've done marketing and interior design courses and I'm mainly a professional builder on Minecraft but I want to take a break from building due to it being stressful at the moment because of servers shutting down when i build because of funding or people are inactive e.t.c. But I still build by myself. I'm not mean or rude and If I have an opinion I keep it to myself unless asked for, I do not encourage rule breaking or initiate fighting I try to avoid it and help solve problems if they do occur. I can also solve major or minor bugs on the server as I have managed my own server as stated before and I'm able to configure plugin files with easy as it is nothing new to me.

I hope you chose me for Manager and hope to hear from you soon

Bye!
04/15/2016 4:56 pm
GlowingRedstone8
ACCEPTED
04/14/2016 5:48 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
Minimalist
IGN:
czk

How good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale:
8, I code stuff pretty much for a living.

What Rank:
Administrator or Manager.

I currently run a decently sized survival server and we recently converted to 1.9, causing plugin instabilities. I now need to re-work my plugins for 1.9. Server is not currently up.

How you can help:
Coding and I have nearly 5 years of staff experience. I'm not going to lie and say I can "help better the community" or garbage like that. No. I don't better the community. To put it in more advanced terms than that, I strengthen the bonds of all players and ensure that no single person is feeling left out. Bettering the community is not possible. The community will always stay the same, but player bonds will always change.

I am 26 years old.

Thank you for reading my application.
04/15/2016 8:19 am
GlowingRedstone8
ACCEPTED
04/14/2016 5:47 pm
kewlguy13x
IGN: kewlguy1
How good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale: 10.

What Rank: Manager.

Experience being a staff member: I have been an administrator and manager on several different servers. I have made my own plugins and have experience in configuring and running several servers. I have spent countless hours over my years of playing Minecraft setting up servers and creating plugins for them. Managing a server is a very easy task if you know what you are doing like me.

How you can help: I can help on the server by keeping the plugins in shape, keeping them up to date, and keeping people on the server in line.

Anything you would like to tell us about you?: I am a kind person who enjoys hanging out and keeping it real.
04/14/2016 5:24 pm
Level 47 : Master Engineer
popeyetyty
Ill go for a Trial-Admin aswell and i know most servers start you there before you can become Admin. Also 1 thing i didnt say is that its been about 2 months since i last been a server staff due to the fact that my computer broke.
04/14/2016 5:18 pm
popeyetyty
IGN: Accord_Ember
how good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale: im not to sure what you mean by that cause am i having to code them or just know there commands, if it is commands it just depends on the plugins, for knowing how to code i dont know how but i am willing to learn anything new
What Rank:(list any rank from Helper, Moderator, Trial-admin, admin, And Manager(these are all in order)). Moderator, Admin, Manager.
Experience being a staff member: i have about 4-6 years EXP i been staff for quit some time now.
How you can help: I can help by moderating chats watching for hackers and just anything the staff need me to do (Also depending on the rank i get). By moderating chats i will watch for spammers, griefers, and any violent people. If i come across a spammer i will warn them for a max of 2-3 times if it dont work i will go to a kick then so on and so forth (I will never ban like permanently for spammers but i will do a temp). If i came across a griefer i will kick or temp ban them for 12 hours depending on the server rules but will never perma ban unless a higher up told me to like the owner. For violent people i will instantly temp ban because they can cause a lot of harm on a person without knowing it but same as before just depends on rules aswell, i may kick them before banning for a few cause it seems more fair. Then hackers they will get instant ban cause that ruins the community.
Anything you would like to tell us about you?: My name is Tyler, im from California people say im pretty straight forward on things and im a easy person to get along with.
04/14/2016 5:33 pm
GlowingRedstone8
ACCEPTED
04/14/2016 5:34 pm
popeyetyty
Thanks for the opportunity hopefully i use it well
04/13/2016 7:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Raysawesome1
IGN: Raysawesome1
how good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale: 4
What Rank: Moderator
Experience being a staff member: I have been a staff member on 3 servers before including my own server.
How you can help: I can help by making the server more fun and helping to keep it fun.
Anything you would like to tell us about you?: I am 13 years old and live in the eastern united states. I have played minecraft for 3 years and been working on various servers for 2 years. I feel like being staff on this server would be a great thiong for me and the server. I hope you take time to read this and allow me to be staff.
04/14/2016 5:08 pm
GlowingRedstone8
DENIED
04/13/2016 7:01 pm
GlowingRedstone8
bump
04/13/2016 9:27 am
Blue04201
IGN:
ShadowGamer04201
Manager, my reasons for this are I have the ability to accept any orders from other Staff and Owner, I have such as managing a staff team and assisting mostly IG and keeping everything in check, I am a easy person to get along with and will pursue any task i have been given until it is complete. I am an active player who can help In game alongside the forums on a website if you have one. I have many skills that I believe a server needs to be able to run. Some of these include my ability to take criticism, my people skills (I can sort out arguments very well), and my genuine activity
I do have a lot of experience as a staff manager. Recently, I have left my job as the one of the managers for The Atlantic Craft. They are the creators of a modpack known as crazy craft along with packs like voids wrath and many tekkit versions. I worked with them for about three maybe even four years before my resigning.
How you can help:
I have decided to apply for staff mostly due to the fact that I want to help out more, and make the community a little better. I would feel that fitting in as a staff member of your server is a good decision for me since I am active . It would be a pleasure to see this community evolve and with me on your side, i will try my best to do that. I will help assist the community to something more pro-efficient. More respectful players per say.
I am fun, easy going and a genuiney good player.
04/13/2016 5:29 pm
GlowingRedstone8
Accepted
04/12/2016 8:07 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
IGN:
GamingSensation
6ish
Admin or Manager would be great, but I'm willing to work my way up from any rank.
I have been all ranks from owner to helper, all multiple times. I have never broken any rules and I have never abused. I have never been demoted. If anything, I have been promoted.
How you can help:
I can work with some plugins, I'm good with players, I'm a decent builder, I'm good with answering questions and helping people, etc.
I am shy at first, but once you get to know me, or once I get to know you, I am very out going. I am the fun type, but serious when I'm needed to be.
Thanks for reading! Please consider me!
04/13/2016 8:54 am
GlowingRedstone8
ACCEPTED
04/12/2016 8:04 pm
GlowingRedstone8
bump
04/11/2016 6:53 am
xNXTD3STRUCTI0Nx
IGN: xNEXTG3N3RATI0Nx
how good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale: 4/5
What Rank:(list any rank from Helper, Moderator, Trial-admin, admin, And Manager(these are all in order)).Admin
Experience being a staff member: Yes i have been Mod Admin and builder in 3 different servers.
How you can help:I would help out by helping to build amazing spawns and make the HardCore Factions community grow bigger and better every minute.I would help members of the server. Take any questions and suggestions and more!
Anything you would like to tell us about you?: I am a funny kind guy, Who is willing to build anything to help out the server and manage the server if staff are not on i would be fair and not mean Id make the people of the server feel excitement and like they want to be on the server every minute they have got and much more to me to find out!

Thanks for your time
-xNXTG3N3RATI0Nx
04/12/2016 7:48 pm
GlowingRedstone8
need Skype for staff.
04/10/2016 9:22 pm
B1NG
IGN: B1NG
how good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale: 5-7 probably
What Rank:(list any rank from Helper, Moderator, Trial-admin, admin, And Manager(these are all in order)). admin, trial-admin or moderator
Experience being a staff member: i was an admin on a server from 2012 to 2014 untill it got shut down and ive been an on and off mod for servers that didnt make it
How you can help: i can make sure players are having a good expierience on the server and make sure nobody is going against the rule and make sure people have fun
Anything you would like to tell us about you?: im a pretty funny person who likes to joke around but i can also be serious at time s i just all around like to be apart of communities and like to help out
04/12/2016 7:48 pm
GlowingRedstone8
denied too little knowledge and staff member skill.
04/10/2016 8:21 pm
Fortune420
IGN: Fortune420
How good are you at plugins specifically HCF ones on a 1 to 10 scale: Probably about 7 or 8.
What Rank:(list any rank from Helper, Moderator, Trial-admin, admin, And Manager(these are all in order)). Admin or Manager preferred, but I'm willing to work my way up from Helper.
Experience being a staff member: I've owned and developed servers, been higher ranking staff, lower ranking staff, pretty much everything.
How can you help: I can provide expertise, loyalty, and my skills as a small business owner.
Anything you would like to tell us about you?: I'm a natural leader, I'm good with numbers, and I like to think I'm kinda funny.
04/10/2016 9:00 pm
GlowingRedstone8
ACCEPTED for mod
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome