Gmod Server creation

modman4's Avatar modman45/8/14 3:22 pm
1 emeralds 145 5
5/10/2014 3:24 pm
modman4's Avatar modman4
Ok so I have recently teamed up with a Owner of a Minecraft server and I proposed an idea to expand the server and we are wanting to expand into TTT, DeathRun, JailBreak, Prop Hunt, and DarkRP. Now currently we are not able to pay but once everything is set up and donations start coming in we will pay you a reasonable amount from the cumulative donations at the end of each month. Now as I am trusting you with the server I have small application if you are interested. This is just to make sure you can provide what we need. Basically DarkRP would be the most complex as we need different player models and a lot of other things. As we do not have the servers purchased yet we are starting by gathering staff and creating forums and TS stuff. So here is the template to apply to be a Developer for a community and with it comes pay after we start getting donations and Super Admin on every server. (Along with super admin you must be able to be trusted no messing around.)

Name:

Steam ID:

Do you have any experience with lua and server development?:

Are you able to be trusted?:

How long have you been playing Garry's mod?:

Do you have a microphone?:

Are you able to be entirely dedicated to providing help when needed on the server?:

Why should I choose you?:
modman4
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/10/2014 3:24 pm
modman4
bump
05/08/2014 6:18 pm
modman4
We need a complex darkrp server. F1 system with damage logs and a warning system. Then a lot of classes and tools for them like printers and weapons and shipments. We need permissions for the ranks of staff. And a lot more
05/08/2014 4:50 pm
modman4
We need someone with experience because I am not quite sure if you are capable of learning Lua seeing as it is a hard script to learn
05/08/2014 6:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LETHAL_CRAYONZ
Make a list of what needs doing or what i would need to learn and i will give it a go. Or i could help moderate the servers. But i would like too learn lua.
05/08/2014 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LETHAL_CRAYONZ
Name: Karl

Age(thought i would add this): 17

Steam ID: Truemanater
Edit: http://steamcommunity.com/id/truemanater

Do you have any experience with lua and server development?: No but i can learn quickly

Are you able to be trusted?: Yes i have been admin on a few minecraft servers and help set up (i know this a gmod server)

How long have you been playing Garry's mod?: About a year and half

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i ahve turtle beach bravos(px3)

Are you able to be entirely dedicated to providing help when needed on the server?: Yes i will be able to help out on this server alot

Why should I choose you?: I beleive you should choose me because i can be trusted and i will also be very active on this server so i will be able to help the community.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome