Good morning <3

KingBuns's Avatar KingBuns5/5/16 4:45 pm
1 emeralds 288 6
5/6/2016 11:13 am
TentorIV's Avatar TentorIV
Ok it's not morning, but I wake up about this time so it's morning for me.
My name is not really important but you can call me King <3
I am a 21 year old female D: Yes I am old, but I've been play since Minecraft beta.

I actually am creating a minecraft D&D map. Loads of adventures, but I will not be adding mods until I figure out a few thing. So far I am only 35% of the way completed within two days. Going to do a test run on a few of my train stations maybe today.

If you don't know what D&D (dungeons and dragons) is, don't worry, you can watch me and a few friends play. Just to let anyone know D&D is a roleplaying game. Since I wont really be having mods because I am using realms at the moment, you have to use your imagination. Also to mention I will be DMing the game so I will create the beasties quickly out of blocks. haha

I also play minecraft on my Ps4 which I have yet to actually build any worlds.
>...< I am looking for a bit help on creating the guild books if anyone is able to. I have a few friends joining me today to help build on what I already have done. If there is an area I want to post a few photos of what I have created without any help.

<3 i like to think of my self as a advance builder.

also <3 Redstone is my love
KingBuns
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/06/2016 11:13 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Button Pusher
TentorIV
Welcome to the community. Here, you will find a race of "Soul Stealers" who will try make off with your life essence however, and whenever they can.
Annnd then you have the opposite -- the general community itself, where we are all loving, friendly and caring.

The soul stealers just want to add power to their souls to take over the world.
Jk, we're all nice.
05/05/2016 6:56 pm
KingBuns
Such a beautiful sunset.

Jaybirdies if you are looking into getting into it minecraft style just shoot me a message. We can work on your character and background story.
05/05/2016 6:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
jaybirdies
hey there, welcome. I heard dnd is a really fun thing to do. i used to be a big nerd about it but i've never been able to play
i hope you enjoy it here! (っ^▿^)۶
05/05/2016 5:40 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Pig
Aequotis
05/05/2016 5:17 pm
KingBuns
I feel old sometimes. T___T The morning back aches and having to go to work.

lol .___. as my boyfriend would say "you can't steal or bless her soul because she doesn't have one, I would say take her heart, but if you don't enjoy the cold you might as well want to leave that icy thing with her. take her butt, her butt is nice."
05/05/2016 4:56 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
HeroMaid
Welcome, my sister who is 21 plays so your not old ^^

*Runs Of With Your Soul* <-- ignore the soulnapping it happens a lot around here
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome