Good Texture Pack Making Sites?

prairie rose's Avatar prairie rose5/18/17 11:21 am
1 emeralds 417 4
5/19/2017 7:43 am
prairie rose's Avatar prairie rose
Hihi! Does anyone know any decent texture pack making sites? I've tried to use Novaskin, but with not a lot of success. Does anyone know any better sites?
prairie rose
Level 19 : Journeyman Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2017 9:14 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
IndyJacksonTT
In my opinion NovaSkin is better for mobs.
05/18/2017 8:26 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Nighthearted
I don't know of any sites, but your best bet would be to download some kind of art program. Instead of searching for Minecraft texture makers, you should search for pixel art editors. Actually, any general-use art program will do, but one made for pixel art would be best. Basically all you're doing is editing plain old PNG files. The most important features you'll want are wrapping/tiling, which allows you to easily make seamless textures, and a high level of zoom so you can edit each individual pixel.

I personally like to use Krita (although it has a lot of extra features that might make it confusing for newcomers). There are many other similar art programs, but after some research, I found that not many of them have a tiling feature. If for some reason you don't want to install things on your computer, there is a free app (only for Android, however) called Pixly that is simple and very good for pixel art and Minecraft textures.
05/19/2017 7:43 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Botanist
prairie rose
Thanks for the suggestion c: I'll give it a go later
05/18/2017 12:06 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
Why do you need a website for that?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com