Google taking to much space on phone?

Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage4/25/15 6:31 am
1 emeralds 234 7
4/25/2015 7:38 pm
IndigoHorizon's Avatar IndigoHorizon
How can I prevent this from having 15+ google apps that fill my internal phone memory as soon as I bought it? And as well as for messanger, I mean around 40mb only for messanger, why they made it I don't know and for google as well around 40mb + other google app's that keeps updating and cant update because problems with memory.

Anyways what I want to ask is, can I disable google to update as I have for about a month now reminder to update my google app but cant since I don't have memory since I cant move it to SD card since new android is stupid. Oh and is there way to make youtube work without Google+ that no one uses on phone?
Neptune_Sage
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2015 7:19 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
illuminati128k
Root it, that's the only way.
04/25/2015 5:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
IndigoHorizon
If you don't mind sharing, what kind of phone do you have? I'm assuming you have a phone with Android, and if this is the case, you're kind of stuck with all the Google apps that came with the phone. Yeah, it sucks but since Android is a Google product they're going to plug in everything they possibly can. Can't delete them, can't move them to SD card...yeah...

Now there are ways that you can make other apps your default if you have any (I use Textra instead of my stock messenger app). That can help remove some RAM usage and some memory if you clear the cache (not much but every bit helps).

Oh, if you want to clear some space on your phone try an app called History Eraser. Its a safe way to clear history and retrieve some memory.

As for Google+ and YouTube try doing this
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2657858?hl=en

Hope I've helped a little bit

PS, I couldn't live my life without music either! I think I'd die.
04/25/2015 6:29 pm
Neptune_Sage
My phone is "Huawei G630" and I use CC cleaner for when I need to clean some files. BUT even sometimes when I free like 800+mbs on mobile it says it cant download app because of "low memory".
04/25/2015 7:38 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
IndigoHorizon
*Sigh* The joys of smartphones lol. Well, there is only 2 things you can do to really get as much memory as you need. Either you have to delete some of the apps (besides Google's) you've downloaded or don't use OR you have to root your phone like everyone else has said.

I've never rooted a phone so I'm not someone who can tell you how to do it (or even direct you where to look), but I do know that if you do root your phone everything goes...everything. You'd have to find a way to backup your music/pictures/etc. Any saved app data on your phone goes too as long as its not on the cloud or Facebook or other backup system. So those are some things to keep in mind, but it really is whatever you think would work best for what you need.
04/25/2015 8:12 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
04/25/2015 1:46 pm
Neptune_Sage
Well the problem is I have around 3 gbs of music and without music I cant really live my day. Internal memory full of google apps 4gb and SD memory 8gb full of music and a pretty huge game I am playing.
04/25/2015 8:10 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome