Im a great staff member, looking for a new server

Thunderspin's Avatar Thunderspin7/30/16 6:30 pm
7/30/2016 6:35 pm
Thunderspin's Avatar Thunderspin
Hello, I have been looking for a new server where I can help being Admin/Moderator or higher. (Actually I will be open to be staff in many servers.)

I will type the application to get into Admin/Moderator or higher below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Whats your IGN?

A: Thunderspin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What position are you looking for?

A: Admin, mod or higher. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What have your experiences been like being staff in other servers?/How have you helped?

A: I have had a great experience being staff, helping people, improving the community, giving ideas, creating and more. I would like to continue doing that and learn to do more things.
Q:Are you looking for any particular servers?

A: No not really, I would prefer it being 1.10x though.
Q: How can I contact you?

A: My Skype, although I would prefer to say it in game.
(Also I would prefer only to type and not talk)
Q: How active will you be on my server?

A: On your server, I will be active most of the time. (I am going on a cruise from July 31, to August 6th. It will be normal if I don't respond between those times)
Thank you so much for reading this application. I hope to see you in your server!
If you have any questions, ask them in the comments.

~Zaid - Thunderspin
Thunderspin
Level 1 : New Miner